VCN WOW OLD FORUMS

VISIT VCNWOW.NET
 
portalHomeFAQRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N






Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Wed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
 
Swifteh (7171)
 
Charlie Face (4524)
 
Lisyhalath (3900)
 
Scruffay (3896)
 
kitch (3536)
 
Min0rity (3192)
 
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
 
bacongrease2 (2761)
 
Juicy (2649)
 
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick

Share | 
 

 L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:27 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Forget it
Waste of time ...

lol you /forfeit'ed even before i got in game.
raped.

I don't waste my time to bugged sov users
Enjoy ur ego more pls ı am done
bahahhha omg.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight
CIA
CIA
Spotlight

Number of posts : 1862
Age : 30
Joined : 2008-06-14
Points : 3922
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:27 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Forget it
Waste of time ...

lol you /forfeit'ed even before i got in game.
raped.

I don't waste my time to bugged sov users
Enjoy ur ego more pls ı am done

If he has crusader strike why would he use SoV?
Back to top Go down
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:32 pm

Spotlight wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Forget it
Waste of time ...

lol you /forfeit'ed even before i got in game.
raped.

I don't waste my time to bugged sov users
Enjoy ur ego more pls ı am done

If he has crusader strike why would he use SoV?
I think that (s)he is shockadin
Back to top Go down
Spotlight
CIA
CIA
Spotlight

Number of posts : 1862
Age : 30
Joined : 2008-06-14
Points : 3922
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:35 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Forget it
Waste of time ...

lol you /forfeit'ed even before i got in game.
raped.

I don't waste my time to bugged sov users
Enjoy ur ego more pls ı am done

If he has crusader strike why would he use SoV?
I think that (s)he is shockadin

Ah, only reason I don't duel paladins with more than 9k mana on my allies.
Back to top Go down
Shifthappens
CIA
CIA
Shifthappens

Number of posts : 415
Joined : 2008-10-14
Points : 3961
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Haha   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:36 pm

Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Rycheka wrote:
Nice. I've always been bad at priests and paladins. I'm sure if i give them a few days of playing time ill get good with them though king

rotation for ret pally =
a) SoCrusader & BoKings
1) Repentance (spam so you can get the opener)
2) Crusader Strike & Judgement & Consecration
3) SoVengance
4) Hammer of Justice
5) (keep spamming CrusStrike)
6) your opponent should be close to dead, so just Hammer of Wrath their ass

btw i'm the best non-donor ret pally in the game. so wha chu know niga.

Wow... no. You are terrible...

You open with repentance? Seal of Vengeance? Spam Crusa strike?

Im actually wondering how you can beat ANYBODY using that tactic...

fucking kidding me?
i beat everyone.
like im not fucking joking around i beat every fucking class.
the ONLY class that is REMOTELY hard is rogues (onl on vcn) because of the stealth/combat bug.

but yeah lmao id rape you and other other scrub ass with that rotation.

SPAMZ CRUS STRIKE? OMFG CLICHE MUCH OMGOMGOMGG
/fail

Hahaha this guy has made me laugh so hard, what a idiot, he's obviously is a SoV abuser, yet he doens't even know what SoV abuse is, what a joke, easygoes has made a decent guide to get people started, your basic rotations fails, just like your mother.

LOLZ MOM JOKES
Back to top Go down
hambrgrhelpr
CIA
CIA
hambrgrhelpr

Number of posts : 698
Age : 28
Joined : 2008-08-01
Points : 4296
Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 6:00 pm

Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
oh and btw, thanks for copy & pasting from a pally's spell book and then adding in some common sense.

you look an ultra tool trying to show off how much you think you know about paladins.
and you look like an ultra tool with that ghey sig with staged convos.
weissy says: ultra fail
No

I lol'ed at irony there

Duel me at ingame

as soon as the 4gb download of pre-tbc wow is done, i'll msg you.
what's your char name?

Whitestag...
I wonder if ur sov abuser or retri pala?
idk wtf the SoV bug is or what it does, so... obv not.

and to hambrger or w.e your name is.
no.

Sigh...

Every paladin seems to think they are the best. So many people get confused between bad paladin and good paladins. You are a bad paladin. I'd like to think I'm a good paladin.

After that, you get lucky paladins. Which I usually am. but lucky or not, if you use vengeance against me I'll just /lol and faceroll you. With I could even say... lightforge gear. Yeah, I could beat you with lightforge on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gamer0913
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Mon 27 Oct 2008, 6:23 pm

Hi Softie btw
Back to top Go down
Syleniaz
CIA
CIA
Syleniaz

Number of posts : 1194
Age : 25
Joined : 2008-08-11
Points : 4764
Reputation : 375

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Tue 28 Oct 2008, 9:05 am

Weiss wrote:
Rycheka wrote:
Nice. I've always been bad at priests and paladins. I'm sure if i give them a few days of playing time ill get good with them though king


btw i'm the best non-donor ret pally in the game. so wha chu know niga.

doubt it

Easygoes / Kasinata or Dubblebubble would rape u without any donor gear equipped i bet.
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-06-07
Points : 4294
Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Tue 28 Oct 2008, 9:14 am

Syleniaz wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Rycheka wrote:
Nice. I've always been bad at priests and paladins. I'm sure if i give them a few days of playing time ill get good with them though king


btw i'm the best non-donor ret pally in the game. so wha chu know niga.

doubt it

Easygoes / Kasinata or Dubblebubble would rape u without any donor gear equipped i bet.

Intimidated too Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Tue 28 Oct 2008, 1:06 pm

I'd beat him in full s1 on my hunter Razz. Weis needs to grow up.

Great guide Kyle.
Back to top Go down
asumpwn
CIA
CIA
asumpwn

Number of posts : 403
Joined : 2008-07-29
Points : 3936
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:02 pm

hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Chubz wrote:
Good thing ret paladins are bugged on this server.

Thank you for this useful and informative post.

Im on your side <3
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:21 am

Kauramnast wrote:
I'd beat him in full s1 on my hunter Razz. Weis needs to grow up.

Great guide Kyle.

yeah except for the fact hunters can't kite paladins for shit.
hunter = easy mode wow
i'd honestly just repentance you, get a nice crit for an opener
then hammer of justice you right after
but that time you're pretty much at 50%
then i'd bubble
get another big hit
then hammer of wrath you and you're done.
IMA STUNNA DATS WUT I ISSS
Back to top Go down
mechanized101
CIA
CIA
mechanized101

Number of posts : 1081
Joined : 2008-06-28
Points : 4154
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:25 am

Excuse me but last time i checked no paladin knew how to really play, i only know two paladins... for that matter every paladin should be able to beat an undergeared mage for sure! Except i don't know many pallys that can do that. Not only that but they can not beat some warriors either. I also only know like 1 paladin that i have seen do 3v1 and win. For sure people say PALADINS 2 SHOT NOOBISH! but you wanna know what if your not smart enough to two shot someone gtfo of forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:28 am

mechanized101 wrote:
Excuse me but last time i checked no paladin knew how to really play, i only know two paladins... for that matter every paladin should be able to beat an undergeared mage for sure! Except i don't know many pallys that can do that. Not only that but they can not beat some warriors either. I also only know like 1 paladin that i have seen do 3v1 and win. For sure people say PALADINS 2 SHOT NOOBISH! but you wanna know what if your not smart enough to two shot someone gtfo of forums.

my best friend plays a mage and i fucked his ass up every single time pretty much and we were both 4/4'ing it with sunwell and s4.
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 8:29 am

addition:
i'm not a lucky paladin.
i have beat people time and time again even without using an aura (having crusader aura on by mistake still) and then having them ask me why i didn't put one up.
i have beat people time and time again with no mana, starting from 50% mana by request (i have a total of around 6,000 mana or somthing idk).

i'm real retribution, no shockadin shit that's ghey.
i have two main ret paladin chars, one ally (human, obviously that the only race you roll pally as on ally) and blood elf (they have schmexy buns)... so i'd be happy to do some stuff on my BE pally since there's no SoV on that char.

this is not a joke i'm atleast one of the best ret paladins on this server. i'm not trying to proclaim how godly i am, i'm just trying to say that to me it seemed like this original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.
Back to top Go down
hambrgrhelpr
CIA
CIA
hambrgrhelpr

Number of posts : 698
Age : 28
Joined : 2008-08-01
Points : 4296
Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 1:14 pm

Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gamer0913
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 1:24 pm

hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.
Back to top Go down
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 3:56 pm

Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:19 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel

i don't even know what the sov bug does.
for real, explain it to me.
Back to top Go down
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:22 pm

Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel

i don't even know what the sov bug does.
for real, explain it to me.

Dont change the fucking topic softie just duel
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:27 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel

i don't even know what the sov bug does.
for real, explain it to me.

Dont change the fucking topic softie just duel
okay well if i didn't have to download 4gbs of regular wow since i got a new computer and if i didn't have to make a new account since my last one got banned and if my thing was going faster than 160kbs then i could come duel GEEZ
Back to top Go down
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:29 pm

Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel

i don't even know what the sov bug does.
for real, explain it to me.

Dont change the fucking topic softie just duel
okay well if i didn't have to download 4gbs of regular wow since i got a new computer and if i didn't have to make a new account since my last one got banned and if my thing was going faster than 160kbs then i could come duel GEEZ

Hmm nice forfeit <3
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:31 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
Whitestag wrote:
Weiss wrote:
hambrgrhelpr wrote:
Weiss wrote:
...original post was kinda pointless.
but w.e i guess this thread helps people that don't know how to play pallys.

Wow, it's pointless but yet you saw the point of it afterward and made it seem like I had a null cause.

Anybody who moderates this section, can you please delete the spam posts for me? Including my responses and this post. Thanks <3

don't delete the part where whitestag pre - /forfeit'ed though.

Softie logon lets see what can you do
I didnt forfeit first of all ı think that ur one of the sov abusers anyway gg duel

i don't even know what the sov bug does.
for real, explain it to me.

Dont change the fucking topic softie just duel
okay well if i didn't have to download 4gbs of regular wow since i got a new computer and if i didn't have to make a new account since my last one got banned and if my thing was going faster than 160kbs then i could come duel GEEZ

Hmm nice forfeit <3
it's not really an excuse i mean i'll duel you when i get on. are you ally or horde?
Back to top Go down
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347
Age : 29
Joined : 2008-06-21
Points : 4615
Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 4:41 pm

Check my sig softie
Back to top Go down
Weiss
CIA
CIA
Weiss

Number of posts : 1062
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-07-22
Points : 3898
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   Wed 29 Oct 2008, 5:00 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Check my sig softie
nigga stole my yoshi?
that's racist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)   

Back to top Go down
 
L2P: Ret paladin (OLD)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCN WOW OLD FORUMS :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
Jump to: