WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Dueling as a Rogue Vote_lcapDueling as a Rogue Voting_barDueling as a Rogue Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Dueling as a Rogue Vote_lcapDueling as a Rogue Voting_barDueling as a Rogue Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick MEAT Spotlight

Dueling as a Rogue

Go down 
+6
stevos007
BladeKiro
nezparti
Balendin
Galtakar
crimsonxxfury
10 posters
AuthorMessage
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Number of posts : 151

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:53 am

This is a guide in the making, so I'll add to it consistently as time goes along. I'll start with what people want the most, dueling.

Part 1: Dueling

Dueling as a Rogue is ALL about control. Control in the form of stuns, position, cooldowns, and debuffs. Other classes always cry about Rogues being a non-skilled class which can spam Hemorrhage and be successful, but they've obviously never played a Rogue well. This guide is dueling as a Shadowstep Hemorrhage Rogue, as a guide including all the variation of Rogue builds would be too much to write.

Poisons:
Mainhand/Offhand
C = Crippling
M = Mind-Numbing
W = Wound

No, you won't be needing Instant/Anesthetic/Deadly.
Keep in mind Shiv isn't working here and OH poisons don't matter. I'm just assuming the OH poison would apply more as the weapon is faster.

EDIT: Too lazy to write strategy for every class, will write some basic strategy for any class in general, to be used however you feel.

Against melee classes:
Rogues are extremely squishy against a melee class. I cannot stress this enough, as Warriors can "accidentally" drop you to half just with Ms/WW etc, all within 2-3 seconds. As a Subtlety Rogue, Evasion is obviously the best choice, and keeping Ghostly Strike up as much as possible is the alternative.

Against Warriors, Crippling poison is amazing and should be used to stay within the 5-8 yard range, out of melee range and out of intercept range. Move according to the Warrior and you should be safe, letting your Rupture tick. If he manages to intercept, trinket right away, this could mean 3-4k of your health gone, just in that intercept stun alone. Shadowstep + run the other way works too, just keep out of melee and intercept range unless you can stay behind the warrior and get CP's for another Rupture.

Against Ret Paladins, your best bet is to trinket the HOJ and let the Repentance be, unless they're casting a heal (SITUATIONAL). Rupture kiting often doesn't work, as they have BoF and HOJ/Repentence to stop you in your tracks/get close to you. The best choice would be to conserve your cooldowns until they blow their Bubble, and reset the fight with cooldowns. Timing CoS for HOJ/Repentence can be tricky, but from my experience, they normally resort to Repentence as a panic button for a heal, so when you feel they are going for a Holy Light, CoS and hope for the best.

Enhancement Shamans are quite simple; they have no real CC which makes it hard for them to get a heal off, so it's just a DPS fight. Similar approach with a Warrior, except Shamans have bigger bursts when lucky, so Evasion is extremely helpful. If not, a stunlock works; try to lure them into using their trinket by Gouge+Bandaging.

Feral druids are much like Warriors, expect them to get a full heal at one point or the other. They'll start in bear, so start with bleeds/SnD to run them down, pressuring a Bash/Stomp + Cyclone. Trinket this and Blind. They'll either trinket and go Bear again or stay in caster form and Barkskin when you open. The fight depends on your cooldowns from there, but usually the druid ends up with a win.

Rogue on Rogue is a pretty intricate fight that I really don't want to get into.

Against casting classes:
Starting with the easiest class to beat, Warlocks. Since SL/SL doesn't completely work here, it's mostly Destruction and occasionally Affliction warlocks. Keep expose up if you choose, but this fight should be done within 20 seconds unless your cooldowns aren't up or you lag, etc. Kick, CoS, WotF are useful.

The next caster would be Priests. If Discipline, you need to down them within 2 fears or they heal to full and it's over. Since Shiv doesn't work, keep Wound on your offhand and hope it procs, watch for fake casts, and avoid Mind Blasts by running into/behind the Priest. If you kick a Mind Blast, they'll immediately heal. Expose is good to keep up to maximize your dps. Spriests are simple; Kick flays to silence Shadow spells, Stunlock in the beginning of the fight to pressure them into blowing trinket, then blind when they pop out of Shadow form to get a heal off.

Holy paladins are annoying, just avoid fighting them; they can keep themselves up easily, and reset the fight. They constantly HOJ for a heal, They can Shock themselves for an instant heal, and they have high mitigation are are able to block, parry, and dodge. Your best bet would be to keep bleeds on, as they can Bubble out of any CC and get a full heal. Wear them down and wait for their bubble, and reset the fight. The second time, drop them down to ~30% health and CoS. Hopefully they HOJ in hopes of a Heal, but you just resisted and they still have Forbearance.

Elemental Shamans are simple; kick casts and Sprint/Shadowstep kick if needed. Throwing/hitting down Earthbind totem is vital. Note that they don't have any instant heals or DoTs, so they shouldn't be able to get a heal off if you play it correctly.

Restoration Shamans are harder. They can keep Earth Shield up indefinitely and stay alive with just that. Unless you're a PvE/Warglaive geared Rogue :\, it's borderline impossible to kill a good Restoration Shaman. Kick heals, when Earth Shield is down (miraculously) try to Gouge+Bandage to pressure them to trinket, and Blind if they do.

Mages can be simple but can ruin any good Rogue if Frostbite/Impact procs enough. Start with a Cheap Shot and move in front of them. If they blink, it's a short distance to run and Kidney Shot. They'll trinket/Nova or Block. Now you can blow your trinket and Sprint if needed. It's all situational from there, but you should have the upper hand as they only have 1 tool to get out of your stuns while you have CoS, Vanish, and Shadowstep.

Caster Druids can be annoying; try to catch them in caster form with with a Kidney Shot, pressuring them to trinket or Barkskin. In the Kidney Shot, you can get them down ~3k or get a Bandage in. This is the critical part; get close to them and Blind, Vanish. They'll DEFINATELY trinket there, to avoid another cycle of Stuns. Cheap Shot right away, right when they trinket. If you can catch them in caster form, you just pretty much won; they barkskin should be down and they should be quite low (~2k).

Hunters are quite simple here, step over their traps and Shadowstep after the Scatter/Intimidate. Keep in melee range and try to keep a Crippling up, as they'll wingclip you, trap you, whatever to get further away.

I did this fairly quickly, so don't criticize. If you have any input to add, post it and I'll include it in the guide with credits to you. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by crimsonxxfury on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galtakar
CIA
CIA
Galtakar

Number of posts : 2105

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 7:55 am

Dunno what to say since I've barely dueled on VCN. Too many bugged skills. :/

Was wondering a bit about the mind numbing against the druid part. Wouldn't it be better with wound (or is it bugged here in the way that it won't stack if crippling procced before?)?
Back to top Go down
Balendin
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1489

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:10 am

Galtakar wrote:

Was wondering a bit about the mind numbing against the druid part. Wouldn't it be better with wound (or is it bugged here in the way that it won't stack if crippling procced before?)?

its lol bugged and effects GCD

so its basically bug abusing

i've got to the point where i /forfeit on any rogues with MC cos it fecks up my flow.
Back to top Go down
Galtakar
CIA
CIA
Galtakar

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:11 am

Balendin wrote:
Galtakar wrote:

its lol bugged and effects GCD

so its basically bug abusing

i've got to the point where i /forfeit on any rogues with MC cos it fecks up my flow.

Ah, ok. Thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 5:54 pm

It's because Moonkins can't heal in Moonkin form, and makes it harder for them to get a Cyclone etc off, giving you more time to kick.
Back to top Go down
Galtakar
CIA
CIA
Galtakar

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

crimsonxxfury wrote:
It's because Moonkins can't heal in Moonkin form, and makes it harder for them to get a Cyclone etc off, giving you more time to kick.

Jumping in and out of it ain't hard.
Back to top Go down
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

Galtakar wrote:
crimsonxxfury wrote:

Giving you time to get a stun off
Back to top Go down
Galtakar
CIA
CIA
Galtakar

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

crimsonxxfury wrote:
Galtakar wrote:
crimsonxxfury wrote:

Giving you time to get a stun off

True that.
Back to top Go down
nezparti
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 3:11 am

Galtakar wrote:
crimsonxxfury wrote:

uses a lot of mana tho
Back to top Go down
Balendin
CIA
CIA

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 8:57 am

cos its hard to kick a 1.5 sec cast right? not.
Back to top Go down
BladeKiro
CIA
CIA
BladeKiro

Number of posts : 980

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 10:19 am

Very clean design on the guide. =)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 10:30 am

Balendin wrote:

That 1.5 is base speed
with my gear I have 1.24
and when I crit it lowers it another .5 seconds

Weird though, most rogues never use kick anyway
Back to top Go down
stevos007
CIA
CIA
stevos007

Number of posts : 312

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 11:22 am

inuzukadylan wrote:
Balendin wrote:

That 1.5 is base speed
with my gear I have 1.24

like there are skilled rogues here zzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Balendin
CIA
CIA

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 4:19 am

inuzukadylan wrote:
Balendin wrote:

That 1.5 is base speed
with my gear I have 1.24

i have no problem whatsoever kicking a druids Cyclone, even when they are haste stacked to hell.

why bug abuse?
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 9:24 pm

Not really necessary for a rogue guide. Well-prepared but 1 word is good enough.

stunlock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
vistaxp
Begginer
Begginer
vistaxp

Number of posts : 10

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 11:41 pm

lol lamer guide by a lamer rouge
seriously, nice detail

I've played with Carnifex for about a year, so our playstyles are quite similar. I vouch for his skill; he is as good as you get for a private server. I will add a bit to his guide that he hasn't gotten to.
Talents
Stunlock
Diminishing Returns
And the two simplest rogue fights: Shadow Priest and Rogue. I'll explain how to increase your chances of winning vs another Rogue if you are Sapped first.

Warning! Giant wall of text below! Not for the faint-hearted!
You do not have to read the Talents, Stunlock, and Diminishing Returns sections; they are just background information in case you are a beginner.

Talents

As this guide is for ShS Hemo, these talents are vital:
3+/5 Master of Deception
3+/5 Camouflage
1+/2 Dirty Tricks
3/3 Initiative
3/3 Serrated Blades -> 1/1 Hemorrhage
1/1 Preparation -> 1/1 Premeditation
2/2 Dirty Deeds
0/3 Cheat Death (DOES NOT WORK, DO NOT WASTE THE POINTS, even though it looks good)
4+/5 Deadliness
1/1 Shadowstep
1/1 Relentless Strikes (Assassination tree)
Vanish, the skill, is bugged. The first 10 seconds work perfectly, but after that, you are completely visible and cannot use any stealth-only abilities. Always, always try to get around this; open up before the 10 seconds are up.

Stunlock
Cheap Shot-4 seconds OR Garrote for casters-3 seconds
Hemorrhage x2 (one more if you used CS and timed your energy ticks precisely)
Kidney Shot when CS is done-6 seconds (Relentless Strikes gives you +50 energy, leaving you with 25 more than when you used KS)
Hemorrhage x3 (if you did two in the CS)
Blind when KS is done-10 seconds
Restealth after 6 seconds of Blind if you don't want to abuse stealth
Sap when Blind is done-lasts as long as it takes for energy to refill
Wait for energy to fill
Repeat the steps from Cheap Shot to Blind, but of course you can't Blind again. You've more than likely killed them by now, if you played correctly.

Whenever they trinket, you can always move to the next step immediately, unless they trinket Blind immediately and you don't want to abuse stealth (out of combat is 6 seconds). From then, you can Vanish and reopen quickly, but it is up to you. Remember to always stay in control.
Time your stuns correctly! Have at most less than a third of a second of space between your CCs, but don't overlap them by more than half a second.
Get the addon OmniCC to help time stuns. Search it up on Google; it is a very efficient tool for any class.

Diminishing Returns
I know this is pretty basic, but a surprisingly large number of Rogues have no idea what this is.
from the wowwiki.com article:
"
* When a spell with diminishing returns is used against a target in PvP, the first effect has full duration.
* On the second use of the same category of spell (e.g. slowing), that spell's duration is reduced by 50%.
* On the third use, the duration is reduced by 75%.
* On the fourth attempt, the target becomes immune to the spell.
* Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a slowing spell active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next slowing spell will have full effect."

This means that you cannot keep on using the same CC on an enemy infinitely. For example, you cannot re-Sap someone for another 10 seconds after the first is about to end. The second cast will last 5 seconds, the next 2.5, and the next 0, if Sap is used repeatedly within 15 seconds.
On all private servers, diminishing returns are quite buggy. They usually work, but the details can get funky, and occasionally someone can get diminishing returns stuck on them until they relog, which basically means they are immune to stuns.

Priests
:
Shadow - [x][ ][ ], anything not Deadly/M
Absolutely the easiest match-up for a Rogue. Stunlock them and you will win easily.
If for any reason they are out of your lock, say they trinket Blind immediately, remember to Kick any heal they cast for a 5 second Holy silence. If they are attempting to heal, they are usually around 3k HP, which means before the silence ends you can finish them.

Little known (but extremely useful) trick vs. Priests! Since the PvP set bonus for Priests does not work (-2 seconds on Weakened Soul, iirc), the earliest they can reapply their Power Word: Shield is after 15 seconds out of 30 have passed. So, what do you do? Exactly when their Weakened Soul debuff fades, after 15 seconds of their casting PW:S, use Sap. Some Priests play smart and recast their shield as often as possible, but in my experience those are 1/10. When your Sap is about to end, re-Sap. 10 seconds of Sap + 5 more = 15. Hey, their shield is now gone! Open up immediately. Now you can stunlock them without your first 1.5k damage being absorbed.

Rogues
:
Assassination - [x][x][ ],
Combat - [x] [ ] [ ],
Subtlety - [x] [x] [ ],
C/anything not Deadly

Rogue vs. Rogue is a battle of first Sap, and a little luck. Assuming both Rogues have mastered the basic stunlock, the duel hinges almost utterly on who Saps the other first. To achieve this, you must use a Sap macro. You should know how to create and use a macro, so use this as the body:

#showtooltip
/targetenemy
/use Sap

There are many variants, but this is the shortest one. Spam this while wandering the duel area and once you see another Rogue in stealth and they are in Sap range (10 yds w/ Dirty Tricks), it should Sap them instantly, barring that they have already Sapped you. If you indeed get the first Sap on them, wait for energy and initiate your stunlock. Most Rogues will trinket during Kidney Shot, so Blind them if you can, but usually you will get Gouged. From then they will either Blind and restealth or abuse Gouge -> restealth, then start their stunlock. Trinket their KS, and IMMEDIATELY Gouge. Blind, restealth, and stunlock. They die, you win.
If they trinket your Blind quickly, the safest course is to let them Blind you, which they'll probably do. They might bandage or eat during the 10 secs of Blind and 10 of Sap, which is very annoying, but still trinket their KS and get them back into your stunlock.
In the case that you are Sapped first, you are probably screwed. Spam Gouge at all times in case they leave a gap in between their stuns so you don't have to blow your trinket. There are only two opportunities to get the match under your control, and they both require precise timing and reflexes (impossible with lag). I have already outlined what the actions of a Rogue Sapped first should be, which are to trinket KS, Gouge, and start stunlocking. For this Rogue, the first of the crucial points is right after you trinket + Gouge. Some Rogues will recklessly trinket your Gouge and attempt to Blind you. So, right after you Gouge, almost at the same time as the Gouge, VANISH. If they trinket, you are nowhere to be found and can open up at will on them; their trinket is down and they are stunned, you win. The other trick is pure reaction time. When you start stunlocking, you MUST either KS immediately when they trinket CS, or Blind when they trinket KS. Like I said, it's not easy and you probably won't get it. There's one thing you can do to aid this, which is to turn your back and run away from the enemy after CS, then after KS if they haven't trinketed, so it's harder for them to trinket + Gouge/Blind. If they trinket your Blind, restealth if you want to abuse, otherwise you play fair and lose.

Bleeds! Garrote and Rupture! Handy tools for keeping a Rogue from restealthing and thus stunlocking. Many Rogues don't know how to deal with them, so you might want to Garrote instead of CSing if you feel you are losing control. Rupture is a viable option when KS is about to end, if they are not near death and Blind is down.
Countering bleeds is simple. Make sure floating combat text is on, so you can see the ticks of damage of bleeds. Right after you are hit by bleed damage, Vanish and reopen quickly. If you are a Dwarf, Stoneform =).

That's all, although it's quite a lot. Who said playing Rogue is all about Hemo spamming? In order to dominate another class, you must know the enemy class well and how to counter their tricks. Sorry for the wall of text, it's just my habit to write specifically and in-depth. I'd like to emphasize that this guide is only for private servers, where many talents, skills, and mechanics are bugged, most of them giving advantages to Rogues lal. Don't get the idea that I think I'm a pro rogue, I know it's not true.

Yes, I was bored, no school tomorrow and it's sort of late at night. It only took me 40 minutes though, so no comments Sad . I don't care if anyone bothers to read this, this was just a way for me to interest myself for a while.
Back to top Go down
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:10 pm

vistaxp is pro rogue on retail 2200 rating bg9 true story
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

crimsonxxfury wrote:
Nope, lie story. I searched up Vistaxp on both EU and US. Only 3 guys showed up. One is a 70 Druid, not rogue. Other 2 were a 38 Rogue and some other thing that is 20.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 4:28 am

Rombus wrote:
crimsonxxfury wrote:
Nope, lie story. I searched up Vistaxp on both EU and US. Only 3 guys showed up. One is a 70 Druid, not rogue. Other 2 were a 38 Rogue and some other thing that is 20.

sad :\

take stuff fo srs rly
Back to top Go down
Teamleader
KGB
KGB
Teamleader

Number of posts : 247

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 4:37 am

i stand next to them so i wont get sapped, POW:Shield and heal my ppls, is tht bad?!
Back to top Go down
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm

Bump lolz
Back to top Go down
Shifthappens
CIA
CIA
Shifthappens

Number of posts : 415

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Look   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:16 pm

WTF, is wrong with all the fail rogues posting fail guides on the forums, there is like 10 ffs.

RAGE
Back to top Go down
crimsonxxfury
Bandito
Bandito
crimsonxxfury

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:20 pm

i know right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dueling as a Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling as a Rogue   Dueling as a Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dueling as a Rogue
Page 1 of 1