WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Vote_lcapAnnouncment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Voting_barAnnouncment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Vote_lcapAnnouncment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Voting_barAnnouncment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick Spotlight

Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tommykent1210
Bandito
Bandito
tommykent1210

Number of posts : 133

Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Empty
PostSubject: Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 3:50 pm

Got to the realmlist.wtf and simply delete the

set patchlist eu.version.worldofwarcraft.com

or

set patchlist us.version.worldofwarcraft.com

line. This will stop your Game from retrieving the patch info. however it will also stop you recieving the News on the WoW starup launcher.

(it is recomended that you save the deleted info in a word document so you can patch later when VCN supports 3.0.2)
Back to top Go down
http://orphinia.co.cc
Holypeanut
CIA
CIA
Holypeanut

Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 3:51 pm

just go to WoW folder, and hit the wow Icon (Make sure it says WOW)

that's the easier way.
Back to top Go down
tommykent1210
Bandito
Bandito
tommykent1210

PostSubject: actually   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 3:55 pm

actually i already tried that but it says "divx.rundll is missing restarting the app could help fix this problem" so i searched for another way round it. But if it works then thts gd too.
Back to top Go down
Holypeanut
CIA
CIA
Holypeanut

Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 3:57 pm

can't be sure yet since i'm on my bro's laptop and i'll have to redownlad wow when my comp is fixed, atm I'm stuck playing the most impalanced pvp game ever.

Diablo 2
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171

PostSubject: Re: Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 4:27 pm

Uhhh..
Moved to guides
Back to top Go down
tommykent1210
Bandito
Bandito
tommykent1210

PostSubject: Somehow WoW has found a way to patch   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 4:26 pm

Somehow WoW has found a way to patch, there is no patchlist yet it has managed to retrieve the data for patching to 3.0.2 scratch. looking into a way to stop it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.   Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcment: How to Stop WOW from Patching.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
Jump to: