WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Vote_lcapA Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Voting_barA Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Vote_lcapA Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Voting_barA Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.

Go down 
+9
Ubberpownage88
Zerocool
wakroy
Teamleader
Balendin
imweedy
hamburger
Whitestag
Rombus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Empty
PostSubject: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 8:14 pm

Requested by Abdulah514, even if I'm not Wrathed.

Vocabulary of the Day!
Stunlock = It means when someone kicks you in the vag/penzors and you can't do shit for a certain amount of time.
Stupid stunlocking faggot = Usually the reaction of a player that you've killed or defeated in a duel.
SS = Sinister Strike
Hemo = Hemorrhage

1. Stealth.
2. Cheap Shot.
3. Hemo.
4. Hemo.
5. Kidney Shot.
6. Finish off.

If the opponent is still alive.

7. Run away.
7½. Vanish.
8. Stealth.
9. Cheap Shot.
10. Repeat process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
Whitestag
CIA
CIA
Whitestag

Number of posts : 2347

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 8:37 pm

Free Action Potion Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:32 pm

Whitestag wrote:
Free Action Potion Exclamation
For dummies, not for cheap beginners.
Back to top Go down
hamburger
Assassin
Assassin

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:37 pm

Stunlock a warrior=fail
Back to top Go down
imweedy
CIA
CIA
imweedy

Number of posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:39 pm

hamburger wrote:
Stunlock a warrior=fail

Only if they got Second Wind pirat
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 1:11 am

imweedy wrote:
hamburger wrote:
Stunlock a warrior=fail

Only if they got Second Wind pirat
Back to top Go down
Balendin
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1489

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 5:02 pm

no really lol with PvE items Stunlocking a warrior is still viable with second wind

Stealth
CS
hemo
hemo
ks
vanish
prem
Garrote
hemo
rupture

gg
Back to top Go down
Teamleader
KGB
KGB
Teamleader

Number of posts : 247

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 5:05 pm

<-------------QQ

Rombus ur cool bro, but; u just betrayed me and all priest [Insert Sad Face here]
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 6:01 pm

Teamleader wrote:
<-------------QQ

Rombus ur cool bro, but; u just betrayed me and all priest [Insert Sad Face here]
How so?
Back to top Go down
Teamleader
KGB
KGB
Teamleader

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 6:06 pm

"Stunlock = It means when someone kicks you in the vag/penzors and you can't do shit for a certain amount of time.
Stupid stunlocking faggot = Usually the reaction of a player that you've killed or defeated in a duel."

-From Rombus's Dictionary of Vocabulary

mmmmmm i dun think even my bubbles on priest can save me from tht
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 6:12 pm

o_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 8:59 pm

Actually stunning a SW warrior is still valid.

I'd rather a slow but efficient fight over trying to bleed someone to death while taking twice as much damage than you're dishing out.
Back to top Go down
wakroy
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:02 pm

Teamleader wrote:
"Stunlock = It means when someone kicks you in the vag/penzors and you can't do shit for a certain amount of time.
Stupid stunlocking faggot = Usually the reaction of a player that you've killed or defeated in a duel."

l2pvptrink
Back to top Go down
Zerocool
CIA
CIA
Zerocool

Number of posts : 1373

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:04 pm

l2p . k?
Back to top Go down
imweedy
CIA
CIA
imweedy

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:07 pm

wakroy wrote:
Teamleader wrote:

l2pvptrink

Speaking of PVP trinkets. Blizzard made the alliance one 5 more resi.
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:18 pm

imweedy wrote:
wakroy wrote:
Teamleader wrote:

l2pvptrink

Speaking of PVP trinkets. Blizzard made the alliance one 5 more resi.
inorite
Back to top Go down
Teamleader
KGB
KGB
Teamleader

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:35 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit med. ftww?
Back to top Go down
ServerBot
CIA
CIA
ServerBot

Number of posts : 7646

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:37 pm

MOFO BLADES LOL
Back to top Go down
Zerocool
CIA
CIA
Zerocool

Number of posts : 1373

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:38 pm

CRYMOAR ! PL3X .
A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Roguekeys
Back to top Go down
imweedy
CIA
CIA
imweedy

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:38 pm

Just to say something.
Your probably dead if you are specced for stunlock and then the guy trinkets out and uses living free action or just plain free action...

Stunlocks = Fail IMO
A proper rogue uses rapture
Back to top Go down
Teamleader
KGB
KGB
Teamleader

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:40 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
imweedy
CIA
CIA
imweedy

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:42 pm

Teamleader wrote:
rofl

Your staying that your a rogue that doesnt use rapture or any DoT effects?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

Zerocool wrote:
CRYMOAR ! PL3X .

Do a barrel roll!
Back to top Go down
imweedy
CIA
CIA
imweedy

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:08 pm

Kauramnast wrote:
Zerocool wrote:
CRYMOAR ! PL3X .

Do a barrel roll!

Army roll! cheers
Back to top Go down
thejeffjeff
CIA
CIA
thejeffjeff

Number of posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 11:07 pm

Teamleader wrote:

hes a discrace to all casters affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://rick-rolld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.   A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stunlock Rogue Guide For Dummies the Rombus Way.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
Jump to: