VCN WOW OLD FORUMS

VISIT VCNWOW.NET
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.COM
If you are looking for V.C.N






Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
 
Swifteh (7171)
 
Charlie Face (4524)
 
Lisyhalath (3900)
 
Scruffay (3896)
 
kitch (3536)
 
Min0rity (3192)
 
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
 
bacongrease2 (2761)
 
Juicy (2649)
 
Keywords

Share | 
 

 Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:50 pm

S.A.S wrote:








Here proof : http://www.vcnserver.net/videos-f36/kuruz-duelin-montage-t25293.htm

Was talking about arcane frost babe.
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:51 pm

majik wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:

We're talking about 2.4.3 and arcane/frost. Please leave since you obviously can't read right.


lmfao! and you think arcane is OP in 2.4.3? I think more less of you then I just did 30 seconds ago. You don't crit 6k frostbolts in 2.4.3 without donor gear, but if you are then you have no resiliance and die incredibely freaking quick. When you think about it, arcane isn't that bad of a spec in 2.4.3. But first what I need to ask you is what class do you play and base these acusations on?

I get 5k in S4 with voter rings. Add legging of calamity, voter head/neck, full spd gems and I'm sure you can make up the difference.


Last edited by Neon Spotlight on Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S.A.S
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1011
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-05-18
Points : 3972
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:51 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
Arcane spec on 2.4.3 fails and relies on bugged slow to beat anything.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Saywha
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 438
Age : 108
Joined : 2008-12-26
Points : 3660
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:53 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
majik wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:

We're talking about 2.4.3 and arcane/frost. Please leave since you obviously can't read right.


lmfao! and you think arcane is OP in 2.4.3? I think more less of you then I just did 30 seconds ago. You don't crit 6k frostbolts in 2.4.3 without donor gear, but if you are then you have no resiliance and die incredibely freaking quick. When you think about it, arcane isn't that bad of a spec in 2.4.3. But first what I need to ask you is what class do you play and base these acusations on?

I get 5k in S4 with voter rings. Add legging of calamity, voter head/neck, full spd gems and I'm sure you can make up the difference.
I get 6k's on Lolimafemale.
You're gimp as fuck O_o
Back to top Go down
majik
Begginer
Begginer
avatar

Number of posts : 28
Joined : 2009-01-29
Points : 3608
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:54 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:


I get 5k in S4 with voter rings. Add legging of calamity, voter head/neck, full spd gems and I'm sure you can make up the difference.

Once again the resiliance loss will screw you over in the end, unless resilience is still bugged, haven't been on 2.4.3 recently.
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:54 pm

S.A.S wrote:
David's PoM Spec > All
Oh ty
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:55 pm

Saywha wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
majik wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:

We're talking about 2.4.3 and arcane/frost. Please leave since you obviously can't read right.


lmfao! and you think arcane is OP in 2.4.3? I think more less of you then I just did 30 seconds ago. You don't crit 6k frostbolts in 2.4.3 without donor gear, but if you are then you have no resiliance and die incredibely freaking quick. When you think about it, arcane isn't that bad of a spec in 2.4.3. But first what I need to ask you is what class do you play and base these acusations on?

I get 5k in S4 with voter rings. Add legging of calamity, voter head/neck, full spd gems and I'm sure you can make up the difference.
I get 6k's on Lolimafemale.
You're gimp as fuck O_o

I only played arc/frost for one WSG, it is boring because you just rely on crits and spamming one move. I prefer either 40/21 arc/fire or Deep Fire OR elementalist.
Back to top Go down
S.A.S
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1011
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-05-18
Points : 3972
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:58 pm

davidkolenko wrote:
S.A.S wrote:
David's PoM Spec > All
Oh ty
dunt think so bro Razz i got it off a mage in Gforce2
Back to top Go down
Saywha
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 438
Age : 108
Joined : 2008-12-26
Points : 3660
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 7:59 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
Saywha wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
majik wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:

We're talking about 2.4.3 and arcane/frost. Please leave since you obviously can't read right.


lmfao! and you think arcane is OP in 2.4.3? I think more less of you then I just did 30 seconds ago. You don't crit 6k frostbolts in 2.4.3 without donor gear, but if you are then you have no resiliance and die incredibely freaking quick. When you think about it, arcane isn't that bad of a spec in 2.4.3. But first what I need to ask you is what class do you play and base these acusations on?

I get 5k in S4 with voter rings. Add legging of calamity, voter head/neck, full spd gems and I'm sure you can make up the difference.
I get 6k's on Lolimafemale.
You're gimp as fuck O_o

I only played arc/frost for one WSG, it is boring because you just rely on crits and spamming one move. I prefer either 40/21 arc/fire or Deep Fire OR elementalist.
Considering Frost nova sometimes never breaks, and ice lance crits for 3k upwards. Arc/frost is fun as fuck.



Especially if you use Arcane power + spell damage trinkets + Frostbolt/PoM/Frostbolt while they're in frost nova.
A warrior actually reported me for 3 shotting him while he was hp stacking. ( HURRO X2 8k FROSTBOLT & 4k ICE LANCE!).
Also followed by 2 hours of G.N.E.R.D RAGE


He had iirc 19k Hp.


Last edited by Saywha on Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:00 pm

Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
Back to top Go down
S.A.S
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1011
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-05-18
Points : 3972
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:02 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
haha undead all the way
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:04 pm

S.A.S wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
haha undead all the way

I got in a fight with some warrior quite a while back on my blood elf warlock. Out of nowhere after I beat him in a duel (I'm in pve gear and destro mind you) he starts raging and insults me for my race and got a cow and another undead in the fight against me. I ended up owning him in the fight and he pussied out and hearthed, either way too many people play undead males.
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:08 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
S.A.S wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
haha undead all the way

I got in a fight with some warrior quite a while back on my blood elf warlock. Out of nowhere after I beat him in a duel (I'm in pve gear and destro mind you) he starts raging and insults me for my race and got a cow and another undead in the fight against me. I ended up owning him in the fight and he pussied out and hearthed, either way too many people play undead males.
Lmfao the whole top story had nothing to do with anything. Stroking that E Peen there Spotlight? Haha <3
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:12 pm

davidkolenko wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
S.A.S wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
haha undead all the way

I got in a fight with some warrior quite a while back on my blood elf warlock. Out of nowhere after I beat him in a duel (I'm in pve gear and destro mind you) he starts raging and insults me for my race and got a cow and another undead in the fight against me. I ended up owning him in the fight and he pussied out and hearthed, either way too many people play undead males.
Lmfao the whole top story had nothing to do with anything. Stroking that E Peen there Spotlight? Haha <3

BUT HE WAS AN UNDEAD WARRIOR >: O

He said that only fags play BEs or trolls :>
Back to top Go down
FuckYouniggers
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3612
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:12 pm

Spotlight gives me good sex in the ass.

<3 bbq.
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:13 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
davidkolenko wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
S.A.S wrote:
Neon Spotlight wrote:
Bleh to S.A.S, you're race sucks imo.

GO GO FEMALE TROLL.
haha undead all the way

I got in a fight with some warrior quite a while back on my blood elf warlock. Out of nowhere after I beat him in a duel (I'm in pve gear and destro mind you) he starts raging and insults me for my race and got a cow and another undead in the fight against me. I ended up owning him in the fight and he pussied out and hearthed, either way too many people play undead males.
Lmfao the whole top story had nothing to do with anything. Stroking that E Peen there Spotlight? Haha <3

BUT HE WAS AN UNDEAD WARRIOR >: O

He said that only fags play BEs or trolls :>
Lmfao nice save my friend.
Back to top Go down
ServerBot
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 7646
Joined : 2008-05-22
Points : 6550
Reputation : 207

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?
Back to top Go down
FuckYouniggers
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 83
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3612
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

Russians.
Back to top Go down
Crexu
CIA
CIA


Number of posts : 736
Age : 49
Joined : 2008-11-23
Points : 3647
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?
Back to top Go down
majik
Begginer
Begginer
avatar

Number of posts : 28
Joined : 2009-01-29
Points : 3608
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?


Phillis Diller?
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:16 pm

majik wrote:
Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?


Phillis Diller?
Key word is straight
Back to top Go down
majik
Begginer
Begginer
avatar

Number of posts : 28
Joined : 2009-01-29
Points : 3608
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

davidkolenko wrote:
majik wrote:
Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?


Phillis Diller?
Key word is straight


you telling me that's not straight? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:23 pm

majik wrote:
davidkolenko wrote:
majik wrote:
Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?


Phillis Diller?
Key word is straight


you telling me that's not straight? lol Razz
Yus
Back to top Go down
Neon Spotlight
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 393
Age : 23
Joined : 2009-01-27
Points : 3609
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?

one who wants to play a paladin.
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 1354
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-08-05
Points : 4647
Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   Thu 29 Jan 2009, 8:26 pm

Neon Spotlight wrote:
Stormblast wrote:
What straight man can honestly play a blood elf male?

one who wants to play a paladin.
Not worth the sacrifice. Make a female
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.   

Back to top Go down
 
Crexu's Frost Mage Guide.
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guide: How to Congress in Congress
» New Name for Guide
» What About Me? Coping With The Abduction Of A Brother Or Sister - dedicated to Sean and Amelie
» Field Guide to Canadian P37 Webbing Modifications (with pictures)
» RF Online Warrior Levelup Guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCN WOW OLD FORUMS :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
Jump to: