WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Need VCN's Help Again Vote_lcapNeed VCN's Help Again Voting_barNeed VCN's Help Again Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Need VCN's Help Again Vote_lcapNeed VCN's Help Again Voting_barNeed VCN's Help Again Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick Spotlight

Need VCN's Help Again

Go down 
+3
GaHmeler
Relampag
Homicidal.Possum
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Homicidal.Possum
CIA
CIA
Homicidal.Possum

Number of posts : 1002

Need VCN's Help Again Empty
PostSubject: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:27 pm

Well there are some of you who will remember when I was working on my CV to send out looking for jobs. Well now I am writing a statement for University (College to you Americans, and just school to the European crowd). Well my personal statement looked great on my CV before with your help so I will ask for some assistance again.

Basically this is just the part of my application where I have a change to tell the university about myself and why they should let me in. So just a little different from a CV personal statement. Its really important to me getting accepted so this has to stand out since I lack qualifications others may have.

I would again like help with the grammar, spelling if the spell check missed anything (needs to be in UK English) or anything you think I should add or remove and also my letter writing format.

Your help will be very appreciated Smile. Well here it is:

To whom it may concern,

I have decided to study at university because I want a change of direction in life and a chance to learn new skills. I delayed by application since I finished college because I wanted to be 100% sure on choosing the right course for me, I have always wanted to go to university but just was not sure on what area of study I would wish to focus on. University to me is a big commitment and something not to be taken lightly, I would never apply unless I was extremely serious about working hard and dedicating myself to doing the best I could do. I have grown up a lot since my days at college, I am 22 this year and looking back on my college days wish I had tried harder, this is a mistake I refuse to make again. After a lot of thinking and searching over the past few years, I have come to a conclusion that I would love to learn more about, and have a career in the health and fitness industry. I would love the opportunity to take this course to better my own physical fitness, general health and to learn more about the workings of our bodies and minds, more importantly to have a career helping others achieve happiness and good health.

I would describe myself personally as a unique and friendly person who wants to work hard and better myself and the lives of others. I enjoy computers and gaming and built my own computer from scratch, I also help my friends and family in fixing hardware and software issues on their computers. I also enjoy exercise of all sorts, from training on the punch bag to weight training and lots more, I feel exercise is valuable in every ones life as it makes us feel happier from the chemicals it releases and gives us more energy and just a general better feeling. Another area that interests me is the human mind and enjoy reading about what makes people act in certain ways and also debating and talking about theories or ideas I have about it.

Another reason I would like to attend university is for the opportunity to experience the university life and culture. I feel I am very easy to get along with and have good friends from many different age groups which I feel is important when living in a social environment such as university as it has people from many different ages, countries and backgrounds. This is something I am very much looking forward to, not only the opportunity to expand my mind but to meet new people from all walks of life. My sister is currently attending university studying English Literature and when I visit her I enjoy mixing with a different type of people, a more "intellectual crowd" so to speak.

I hope you will consider my application and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Chris Ball

Last edited by Homicidal.Possum on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.quicklol.com
Relampag
Bandito
Bandito
Relampag

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:32 pm

Homicidal.Possum wrote:
Well there are some of you who will remember when I was working on my CV to send out looking for jobs. Well now I am writing a statement for University (College to you Americans, and just school to the European crowd). Well my personal statement looked great on my CV before with your help so I will ask for some assistance again.

Basically this is just the part of my application where I have a change to tell the university about myself and why they should let me in. So just a little different from a CV personal statement. Its really important to me getting accepted so this has to stand out since I lack qualifications others may have.

I would again like help with the grammar, spelling if the spell check missed anything (needs to be in UK English) or anything you think I should add or remove and also my letter writing format.

To whom it may concern,

I have decided to study at university because I want a change of direction in life and a chance to learn new skills. I delayed by application since I finished college because I wanted to be 100% sure on choosing the right course for me, I have always wanted to go to university but just was not sure on what area of study I would wish to focus on. University to me is a big commitment and something not to be taken lightly, I would never apply unless I was extremely serious about working hard and dedicating myself to doing the best I could do. I have grown up a lot since my days at college, I am 22 this year and looking back on my college days wish I had tried harder, this is a mistake I refuse to make again. After a lot of thinking and searching over the past few years, I have come to a conclusion that I would love to learn more about, and have a career in the health and fitness industry. I would love the opportunity to take this course to better my own physical fitness and health and learn more about the workings of our bodies and minds and more importantly have a career helping others achieve happiness and good health.

I would describe myself personally as a unique and friendly person who is wants to work hard and better myself and the lives of others. I enjoy computers and gaming and built my own computer from scratch, I also help my friends and family in fixing hardware and software issues on their computers. I also enjoy exercise of all sorts, from training on the punch bag to weight training and lots more, I feel exercise is valuable in every ones life as it makes us feel happier from the chemicals it releases and gives us more energy and just a general better feeling. Another area that interests me is the human mind and enjoy reading about what makes people act in certain ways and also debating and talking about theories or ideas I have about it.

Another reason I would like to attend university is for the opportunity to experience the university life and culture. I feel I am very easy to get along with and have good friends from many different age groups which I feel is important when living in a social environment such as university as it has people from many different ages, countries and backgrounds. This is something I am very much looking forward to, not only the opportunity to expand my mind but to meet new people from all walks of life. My sister is currently attending university studying English Literature and when I visit her I enjoy mixing with a different type of people, a more "intellectual crowd" so to speak.

Sincerely,

Chris Ball
From Scratch? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal.Possum
CIA
CIA
Homicidal.Possum

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:35 pm

Yeah, been working on it for about an hour Razz
Back to top Go down
GaHmeler
CIA
CIA
GaHmeler

Number of posts : 1731

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:43 pm

i wish u best of luck crish
Back to top Go down
http://www.ubercharged.net/
Homicidal.Possum
CIA
CIA
Homicidal.Possum

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:47 pm

Ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Aeragan
CIA
CIA
Aeragan

Number of posts : 1286

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:56 pm

Looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:10 pm

Homicidal.Possum wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I have decided to study at university because I want a change of direction in life and a chance to learn new skills. I delayed by application since I finished college because I wanted to be 100% sure on choosing the right course for me, I have always wanted to go to university but just was not sure on what area of study I would wish to focus on. University to me is a big commitment and something not to be taken lightly, I would never apply unless I was extremely serious about working hard and dedicating myself to doing the best I could do. I have grown up a lot since my days at college, I am 22 this year and looking back on my college days wish I had tried harder, this is a mistake I refuse to make again. After a lot of thinking and searching over the past few years, I have come to a conclusion that I would love to learn more about, and have a career in the health and fitness industry. I would love the opportunity to take this course to better my own physical fitness, general health and to learn more about the workings of our bodies and minds, more importantly to have a career helping others achieve happiness and good health.

I would describe myself personally as a unique and friendly person who wants to work hard and better myself and the lives of others. I enjoy computers and gaming and built my own computer from scratch, I also help my friends and family in fixing hardware and software issues on their computers. I also enjoy exercise of all sorts, from training on the punch bag to weight training and lots more, I feel exercise is valuable in every ones life as it makes us feel happier from the chemicals it releases and gives us more energy and just a general better feeling. Another area that interests me is the human mind and enjoy reading about what makes people act in certain ways and also debating and talking about theories or ideas I have about it.

Sincerely,

Chris Ball

I'm not an expert of the language, neither am I from England, but this paragraf didn't sound great to my ears.

Good luck chris, you deserve it=)
Back to top Go down
kitch
CIA
CIA
kitch

Number of posts : 3536

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm

This your Personal statement?

- i need to get mine done...
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:19 pm

kitch wrote:

Just copy pasta.
Back to top Go down
kitch
CIA
CIA
kitch

Number of posts : 3536

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

Swifteh wrote:
kitch wrote:

Just copy pasta.

good idea tbh xD
except edit a little bit :3
Back to top Go down
Homicidal.Possum
CIA
CIA
Homicidal.Possum

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:07 pm

kitch wrote:
Swifteh wrote:
kitch wrote:

Just copy pasta.

good idea tbh xD
except edit a little bit :3

Except if you applied to the same one and they found out, Wink

then you would be fucked and I would have to hunt you down irl for getting it declined lol
Back to top Go down
asumpwn
CIA
CIA
asumpwn

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:18 pm

Chris <BALL> ahahahah no but srs looking good there mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need VCN's Help Again   Need VCN's Help Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need VCN's Help Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: