WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_lcapNew Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Voting_barNew Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_lcapNew Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Voting_barNew Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick MEAT Spotlight

New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On

Go down 
+8
*Crexu*
Zanukan
Chapterr
budboy
Swifteh
kitch
Rombus
PoliticalCrisis
12 posters

New Forum Moderators + New Operators for Chat-Box addon
Yes
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_lcap81%New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_rcap
 81% [ 17 ]
No
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_lcap5%New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
I have no opinion on this.
New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_lcap14%New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
PoliticalCrisis
KGB
KGB
PoliticalCrisis

Number of posts : 235

New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:13 pm

Hello mates,

I was thinking, since the forum has mainly GM's and Administrators as moderators, and since they are mostly needed in-game and their primary function is mainly in-game duties. Seems to me that the Forum needs new moderators to keep it Spam free and under control.

Also, with the new lay-out of the forum and the new chat box-addon, it certainly needs an operator to keep the chat-box clean from Spammers and members that just lag it without any reason.

Decide for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:16 pm

I agree. Not sure who would be up for the job though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
kitch
CIA
CIA
kitch

Number of posts : 3536

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:17 pm

I'd do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:20 pm

I did my best whilst I was a moderator.
However, i'm kinda swarmed with stuff right now, so i'm basically too tired to moderate these forums 'alone' right now.

Although, if Rouslan doesn't have any injections, then I would take on the role as a forum moderator once I sorted out my RL problems.
Back to top Go down
budboy
CIA
CIA
budboy

Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:26 pm

PoliticalCrisis wrote:
Hello mates,

I was thinking, since the forum has mainly GM's and Administrators as moderators, and since they are mostly needed in-game and their primary function is mainly in-game duties. Seems to me that the Forum needs new moderators to keep it Spam free and under control.

Also, with the new lay-out of the forum and the new chat box-addon, it certainly needs an operator to keep the chat-box clean from Spammers and members that just lag it without any reason.

Decide for yourself.

i vote for you to be the forum mod and Swifteh come back ffs you know you cant stay away
Back to top Go down
Swifteh
CIA
CIA
Swifteh

Number of posts : 7171

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:29 pm

budboy wrote:
PoliticalCrisis wrote:
Hello mates,

Decide for yourself.

i vote for you to be the forum mod and Swifteh come back ffs you know you cant stay away

Yer, I'm kinda back though. Just as a regular member for the time being though.
Back to top Go down
Chapterr
CIA
CIA
Chapterr

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:39 pm

Well.
Kitch would be a good mod imo,
maybe Wrathed too.
what about Heini?

theres quite a few mature oldfags that are up to it imo.
Back to top Go down
PoliticalCrisis
KGB
KGB
PoliticalCrisis

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 2:45 pm

I have a few in mind as well, but obviously we need rouslan to respond to this topic and take this into consideration.
That might take a while... But this forum definitely needs moderators.
Back to top Go down
Zanukan
WWemu Expert
WWemu Expert
Zanukan

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:11 pm

PoliticalCrisis wrote:
Hello mates,

Decide for yourself.

how about you uh? uh?> no u!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
*Crexu*
Noob
Noob
*Crexu*

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:12 pm

i vote myself as mod
Back to top Go down
PoliticalCrisis
KGB
KGB
PoliticalCrisis

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:19 pm

Rouslan wrote:
PoliticalCrisis wrote:
Hello mates,

Decide for yourself.

how about you uh? uh?> no u!

I don't mind as long as there are at least 2 active moderators on the forum and 2 Operators on the new chat-box addon...
It'll make the forum more controllable.
Back to top Go down
Caster
KGB
KGB
Caster

Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 3:34 pm

Casterbait.
So yeah, good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
CIA
CIA
Lupus

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 4:15 pm

Kitch, and Swifteh, once he's ready ofcourse that is.
Back to top Go down
Suspectelf
CIA
CIA
Suspectelf

Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 4:17 pm

/agree, im on this forum everyday (if im at home) so im active
Back to top Go down
Certain
CIA
CIA
Certain

Number of posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 5:04 pm

I wI would do it :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On   New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forum Moderatos + New Operators for the Chat box Add-On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: