VCN WOW OLD FORUMS

VISIT VCNWOW.NET
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.COM
If you are looking for V.C.N






Similar topics
    Log in
    Username:
    Password:
    Log in automatically: 
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » INTRODUCTION Destiny
    Thu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

    » 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
    Thu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

    » An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
    Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

    » Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
    Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

    » yoo
    Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

    » hay gm
    Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

    » Ques for GM
    Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

    » YES IT IS I
    Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

    » oldfags asemble
    Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

    » Oh hai...
    Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

    » hey windir bro guess what
    Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

    » Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
    Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

    » Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
    Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

    » Need an unstuck
    Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

    » Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

    » shammy bug
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

    » Gentlemen?
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

    » Rous aka Zanukan attention please
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

    » I cant get my tokens when i vote.
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

    » Hi again --- imweedy
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

    None

    Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
    Top posters
    ServerBot (7646)
     
    Swifteh (7171)
     
    Charlie Face (4524)
     
    Lisyhalath (3900)
     
    Scruffay (3896)
     
    kitch (3536)
     
    Min0rity (3192)
     
    Ubberpownage88 (3023)
     
    bacongrease2 (2761)
     
    Juicy (2649)
     
    Keywords

    Share | 
     

     H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way

    Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 4:30 am

    Twenty wrote:
    that vids embaressing i really hope its a joke
    most glaivers play like dat =/
    Back to top Go down
    Kalevias
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 474
    Joined : 2009-01-01
    Points : 3940
    Reputation : -4

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 7:44 am

    QQ wrote:
    nou fail is ,


    Stealth
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    kyndy
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    vanish
    garrote
    hemo
    hemo
    kyndy
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo






    lol
    Oh yeh you fail -.-
    Stealth
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo(you have 5 combo point so longer Kidney)
    Kidney shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    Vanish
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    Kidney shot
    hemo
    hemo...
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com
    bobxxx
    Bandito
    Bandito
    avatar

    Number of posts : 106
    Age : 28
    Joined : 2009-02-11
    Points : 3680
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 7:56 am

    Rombus wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Choco wrote:
    I roll rogue now.
    like the other failing glaives kids =/
    Glaives don't fail.


    Those bastards removed my music.

    oooh how emo this vid is so sad it makes me wanna stab myself in the face its really sad lolol glaives with icy or w/e it really looks gay " oh oh look at me im cool undead rogue with glaives i just fail like all the others"
    Back to top Go down
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:24 am

    Kalevias wrote:
    QQ wrote:
    nou fail is ,


    Stealth
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    kyndy
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    vanish
    garrote
    hemo
    hemo
    kyndy
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo






    lol
    Oh yeh you fail -.-
    Stealth
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo(you have 5 combo point so longer Kidney)
    Kidney shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    Vanish
    cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    Kidney shot
    hemo
    hemo...
    fail 2 -.-
    Back to top Go down
    Salakani
    Begginer
    Begginer
    avatar

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-03-06
    Points : 3604
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:35 am

    Stealth
    Premeditation
    Garotte
    Hemo
    Hemo
    Kidney Shot
    Hemo
    Ghostly Strike
    Hemo
    Rupture
    Run away - Shadowstep back
    Hemo
    Rupture ends - Gouge/Blind if needed
    Do something else. Vary depending upon whom you're fighting.

    If they're a mage, get them to blow blink on CS if possible, then shadowstep and kidney, etc.
    Back to top Go down
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:39 am

    Salakani wrote:
    Stealth
    Premeditation
    Garotte
    Hemo
    Hemo
    Kidney Shot
    Hemo
    Ghostly Strike
    Hemo
    Rupture
    Run away - Shadowstep back
    Hemo
    Rupture ends - Gouge/Blind if needed
    Do something else. Vary depending upon whom you're fighting.
    this work well, if rur enemy is afk(not meh lol)
    Back to top Go down
    Salakani
    Begginer
    Begginer
    avatar

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-03-06
    Points : 3604
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:41 am

    afk wrote:
    Salakani wrote:
    Stealth
    Premeditation
    Garotte
    Hemo
    Hemo
    Kidney Shot
    Hemo
    Ghostly Strike
    Hemo
    Rupture
    Run away - Shadowstep back
    Hemo
    Rupture ends - Gouge/Blind if needed
    Do something else. Vary depending upon whom you're fighting.
    this work well, if rur enemy is afk(not meh lol)


    Works well 90% of the time, if the opponent's particularly skilled I'd change it on the spot, but for the majority... Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:45 am

    Salakani wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Salakani wrote:
    Stealth
    Premeditation
    Garotte
    Hemo
    Hemo
    Kidney Shot
    Hemo
    Ghostly Strike
    Hemo
    Rupture
    Run away - Shadowstep back
    Hemo
    Rupture ends - Gouge/Blind if needed
    Do something else. Vary depending upon whom you're fighting.
    this work well, if rur enemy is afk(not meh lol)


    Works well 90% of the time, if the opponent's particularly skilled I'd change it on the spot, but for the majority... Very Happy
    if the opponent is bad, just garrote,hemo x3,rapture and kite :p
    Back to top Go down
    Salakani
    Begginer
    Begginer
    avatar

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-03-06
    Points : 3604
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:47 am

    Now where's the fun in that?

    Fun > Easy kill, in my opinion atleast.
    Back to top Go down
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:48 am

    Salakani wrote:
    Now where's the fun in that?

    Fun > Easy kill, in my opinion atleast.
    imo fun play vs more then 1 noob or just vs somebody skilled
    Back to top Go down
    Salakani
    Begginer
    Begginer
    avatar

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-03-06
    Points : 3604
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:55 am

    Yeah, that's fun too, but it's boring to just kill a bad player quickly, drag it out and others will probably join, the fun escalates Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    afk
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 767
    Age : 25
    Joined : 2008-11-14
    Points : 3880
    Reputation : -31

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 8:57 am

    Salakani wrote:
    Yeah, that's fun too, but it's boring to just kill a bad player quickly, drag it out and others will probably join, the fun escalates Twisted Evil
    YAR!!!1!1!!
    Back to top Go down
    Ubberpownage88
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 3023
    Age : 31
    Joined : 2008-05-12
    Points : 5027
    Reputation : 21

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:18 pm

    No it goes
    Stealth
    Shadow Step
    Cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    kidney shot
    hemo hemo
    blind
    vanish
    sap
    cheap shot
    hemo
    kidney shot
    Win.
    Back to top Go down
    Salakani
    Begginer
    Begginer
    avatar

    Number of posts : 10
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-03-06
    Points : 3604
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:39 pm

    Ubberpownage88 wrote:
    No it goes
    Stealth
    Shadow Step
    Cheap shot
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    hemo
    kidney shot
    hemo hemo
    blind
    vanish
    sap
    cheap shot
    hemo
    kidney shot
    Win.


    Whoa whoa whoa, waste Shadowstep just getting to them quicker?
    Back to top Go down
    Rombus
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2490
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2008-05-24
    Points : 4027
    Reputation : 1

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Sat 07 Mar 2009, 1:42 am

    bobxxx wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Choco wrote:
    I roll rogue now.
    like the other failing glaives kids =/
    Glaives don't fail.


    Those bastards removed my music.

    oooh how emo this vid is so sad it makes me wanna stab myself in the face its really sad lolol glaives with icy or w/e it really looks gay " oh oh look at me im cool undead rogue with glaives i just fail like all the others"
    Lol this guy insults himself.

    So he is a cool undead rogue with glaives, and he fails like all the others.

    Hes my hero.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.vcnserver.net
    theevilone8
    Assassin
    Assassin
    avatar

    Number of posts : 51
    Joined : 2009-02-20
    Points : 3637
    Reputation : 1

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Tue 10 Mar 2009, 4:25 pm

    Slot hemmo on 2 . for extra spammage! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Juzt
    Bandito
    Bandito
    avatar

    Number of posts : 168
    Age : 28
    Joined : 2009-03-08
    Points : 3804
    Reputation : 37

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 8:56 pm

    Ubberpownage88 wrote:
    1.) Stealth
    2.) Cheap Shot.
    3.) Hemo
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) *Rombus leaves the room to get some fried chicken*.
    9.) Hemo
    10.) Vanish
    11.) Repeat process
    ----------------------------
    Minor error I just noticed.
    There is no Shadow Steap so i am going to make a up to date version
    1.) Stealth
    2.)Shadow Step
    3.) Cheap Shot.
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) Hemo
    9.) KIDNEY SHOT
    10.) Hemo
    11.) Vanish
    12.) Repeat process

    shadowstep is useless bro
    1st if your dueling a pally and he is doing that gayy ass aoe shit just SPACE BAR and run towards him and sap (you might get hit by the thing but hes saped getoutofcombat and use cheapshot) shadowstep sucks dick unless your agaisnt OP mages and to intercept there attacks but thats what KICK is for
    Back to top Go down
    Iromdas
    Bandito
    Bandito
    avatar

    Number of posts : 123
    Joined : 2009-03-11
    Points : 3596
    Reputation : -1

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Wed 11 Mar 2009, 9:01 pm

    Juzt wrote:
    Ubberpownage88 wrote:
    1.) Stealth
    2.) Cheap Shot.
    3.) Hemo
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) *Rombus leaves the room to get some fried chicken*.
    9.) Hemo
    10.) Vanish
    11.) Repeat process
    ----------------------------
    Minor error I just noticed.
    There is no Shadow Steap so i am going to make a up to date version
    1.) Stealth
    2.)Shadow Step
    3.) Cheap Shot.
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) Hemo
    9.) KIDNEY SHOT
    10.) Hemo
    11.) Vanish
    12.) Repeat process

    shadowstep is useless bro
    1st if your dueling a pally and he is doing that gayy ass aoe shit just SPACE BAR and run towards him and sap (you might get hit by the thing but hes saped getoutofcombat and use cheapshot) shadowstep sucks dick unless your agaisnt OP mages and to intercept there attacks but thats what KICK is for

    bad rogue doesnt know about ShSing Intercept
    Back to top Go down
    Zatorix
    FBI
    FBI
    avatar

    Number of posts : 264
    Age : 35
    Joined : 2009-02-20
    Points : 3617
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 6:26 am

    Bound wrote:
    Ubberpownage88 wrote:
    1.) Stealth
    2.) Cheap Shot.
    3.) Hemo
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) *Rombus leaves the room to get some fried chicken*.
    9.) Hemo
    10.) Vanish
    11.) Repeat process
    ----------------------------
    Minor error I just noticed.
    There is no Shadow Steap so i am going to make a up to date version
    1.) Stealth
    2.)Shadow Step
    3.) Cheap Shot.
    4.) Hemo
    5.) Hemo
    6.) Hemo
    7.) Hemo
    8.) Hemo
    9.) KIDNEY SHOT
    10.) Hemo
    11.) Vanish
    12.) Repeat process

    What is kidney shot?

    Well,Kindey shot is a stun,stuns the target/trash/mob/Horde for 4 sec aight?,i don't remember
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 4024
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 7:43 am

    Rombus wrote:
    bobxxx wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Choco wrote:
    I roll rogue now.
    like the other failing glaives kids =/
    Glaives don't fail.


    Those bastards removed my music.

    oooh how emo this vid is so sad it makes me wanna stab myself in the face its really sad lolol glaives with icy or w/e it really looks gay " oh oh look at me im cool undead rogue with glaives i just fail like all the others"
    Lol this guy insults himself.

    So he is a cool undead rogue with glaives, and he fails like all the others.

    Hes my hero.
    Lol dude look at the first fight with round 1 of that mage after he gouges or w/e he bug abuses stealth and saps hahaha wow
    Back to top Go down
    Zatorix
    FBI
    FBI
    avatar

    Number of posts : 264
    Age : 35
    Joined : 2009-02-20
    Points : 3617
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:30 am

    Haha owned himself
    Back to top Go down
    Iromdas
    Bandito
    Bandito
    avatar

    Number of posts : 123
    Joined : 2009-03-11
    Points : 3596
    Reputation : -1

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:34 am

    lorantyler wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    bobxxx wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Choco wrote:
    I roll rogue now.
    like the other failing glaives kids =/
    Glaives don't fail.


    Those bastards removed my music.

    oooh how emo this vid is so sad it makes me wanna stab myself in the face its really sad lolol glaives with icy or w/e it really looks gay " oh oh look at me im cool undead rogue with glaives i just fail like all the others"
    Lol this guy insults himself.

    So he is a cool undead rogue with glaives, and he fails like all the others.

    Hes my hero.
    Lol dude look at the first fight with round 1 of that mage after he gouges or w/e he bug abuses stealth and saps hahaha wow

    stealthing after gouge isn't bug abuse if you spec 3 points into combat for Improved Gouge. it gives just enough time, if you run away from your opponent, to restealth and reopen
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 4024
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:40 am

    Iromdas wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    bobxxx wrote:
    Rombus wrote:
    afk wrote:
    Choco wrote:
    I roll rogue now.
    like the other failing glaives kids =/
    Glaives don't fail.


    Those bastards removed my music.
    Look at it carefully he stealths like instantly after gouge so yes I would call that bug abuse

    oooh how emo this vid is so sad it makes me wanna stab myself in the face its really sad lolol glaives with icy or w/e it really looks gay " oh oh look at me im cool undead rogue with glaives i just fail like all the others"
    Lol this guy insults himself.

    So he is a cool undead rogue with glaives, and he fails like all the others.

    Hes my hero.
    Lol dude look at the first fight with round 1 of that mage after he gouges or w/e he bug abuses stealth and saps hahaha wow

    stealthing after gouge isn't bug abuse if you spec 3 points into combat for Improved Gouge. it gives just enough time, if you run away from your opponent, to restealth and reopen
    Back to top Go down
    Juicy
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2649
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-03-10
    Points : 5737
    Reputation : 81

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 9:05 am

    Watched, noticed the glaives, stopped watching.
    Emo style vid ftw.
    Back to top Go down
    zandarin
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 199
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2008-07-16
    Points : 3890
    Reputation : -3

    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   Thu 12 Mar 2009, 10:21 am

    My arena rogue guide...
    1) cheap shot
    2)cold blood
    3) mutilate
    4) mutilate
    5) kidney shot
    6) mutilate
    7) vanish
    Cool Repeat if not dead the first 2 seconds.


    (oh and t7 with full enchants and x2 sinister revenge)
    Im WoTLK fag sorry i love it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way   

    Back to top Go down
     
    H2P: Rogue THe Rombus Way
    Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
     Similar topics
    -
    » ANOTHER NICK LEESON? UBS rogue trader arrested.

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    VCN WOW OLD FORUMS :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
    Jump to: