WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Do donors really know how to Play? Vote_lcapDo donors really know how to Play? Voting_barDo donors really know how to Play? Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Do donors really know how to Play? Vote_lcapDo donors really know how to Play? Voting_barDo donors really know how to Play? Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

Do donors really know how to Play?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

Number of posts : 25

Do donors really know how to Play? Empty
PostSubject: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:24 pm

Alright..So far i've smashed down 5 Donors out of proble the 100 I've come across, I mean really, if your gonna donate, Please know how to play your Class Razz. Also, theres the times when you get a Donor to about 20% and out of nowhere some other donor of most likely the same class comes right up and crushs you. Kinda bad, But I will admit there are donors with skill Smile
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:30 pm

meh... True but 4 Doner's are really good and i really like em Youwish, Skeden, Cloud, and ye Machine
Back to top Go down
Scruffay
CIA
CIA
Scruffay

Number of posts : 3896

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

I suck at WoW. I pay to win.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:33 pm

I admited there are Good donors, but theres alot there just well "blow" and kinda sad when a Reg. person can kill you, but it could be because i'm a Arc. mage lol, Razz but yeah, there still are good/great donors out there but a good bit are just really bad Imo
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

Scruffay wrote:
tell me who u are in game maybe i know ya?
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:34 pm

Scruffay wrote:
Paying to win isn't bad Razz its just the fact that some donors just lose horribly, and then theres donors that somehow get other donors to pop out of nowhere "Ironically" and own you
Back to top Go down
Scruffay
CIA
CIA
Scruffay

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:34 pm

merdanovic1 wrote:
Scruffay wrote:
tell me who u are in game maybe i know ya?
Scruffay
Scruff
Skwuffy
Seizures
Kondom
Scruffaycow
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:35 pm

My mage is Fulthrottle (BE mage)
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:35 pm

wish any1 could pay 4 me to be Doner and be really good friend's ;D
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:36 pm

If I was a Donor...I don't think anyone would enjoy dueling me LOL
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:41 pm

Reign wrote:
If I was a Donor...I don't think anyone would enjoy dueling me LOL
lol are u sure ? ;D
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:42 pm

I beat about 80% of the People I duel, So yeah, and I don't think allys like me either lol 3 v 1 and I still won (DK/Mage/Rogue) and the Other 3v1 was (War/Lock/Rogue)
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:44 pm

Reign wrote:
I beat about 80% of the People I duel, So yeah, and I don't think allys like me either lol 3 v 1 and I still won (DK/Mage/Rogue) and the Other 3v1 was (War/Lock/Rogue)
i think we are good as a team then... we can own all... with my mage with 1.5k haste... no doner
Back to top Go down
Scruffay
CIA
CIA
Scruffay

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:44 pm

How very modest of you...

-_-
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:45 pm

merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
i think we are good as a team then... we can own all... with my mage with 1.5k haste... no doner
haha, Stack that haste m8 and the Blink on Priv. servers. I love it more then retail lmao, Even witout mirror Images/Invis I still love this server when it doesn't Lag lol. My Arena team on Retail is Mut/prep rogue and I Arcane Mage xD
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:45 pm

Scruffay wrote:

-_-
Scruffay i have to say u have nice eyes ! ;o
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm

Scruffay wrote:

-_-
I can't completely say 80% but, Its at least 4/5ths the Duels i've done (I've dueled about...Hmm this server, 75 People? if not more) So I wouldn't say I'm the best, but eh. Its nice to know you own people mainly when its 3 v 1, Love that Razz so much fun haha
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm

Reign wrote:
merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
haha, Stack that haste m8 and the Blink on Priv. servers. I love it more then retail lmao, Even witout mirror Images/Invis I still love this server when it doesn't Lag lol. My Arena team on Retail is Mut/prep rogue and I Arcane Mage xD
ya i love the server too... i dont cear if it lagg still love it... it makes my angry but i love it anyways no matter wut V.C.N LIVE LONG!
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:48 pm

merdanovic1 wrote:
Scruffay wrote:

-_-
Scruffay i have to say u have nice eyes ! ;o
I have covered this in the past haha, so have others, I would love to know if its contacts Smile Or if its somewhat natural, But still your eyes are
Back to top Go down
Reign
Begginer
Begginer
Reign

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:49 pm

merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
ya i love the server too... i dont cear if it lagg still love it... it makes my angry but i love it anyways no matter wut V.C.N LIVE LONG!
I would say V.C.N. is the Best Priv. server I've played on yet, Even with the no LoS and what not, it still ownz all the rest, Imo, I hope it does live long! Can't get enough of my OP Blink haha Razz
Back to top Go down
merdanovic1
KGB
KGB
merdanovic1

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:51 pm

Reign wrote:
merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
merdanovic1 wrote:
Reign wrote:
I would say V.C.N. is the Best Priv. server I've played on yet, Even with the no LoS and what not, it still ownz all the rest, Imo, I hope it does live long! Can't get enough of my OP Blink haha Razz
true true bro ;D
Back to top Go down
Fourstar
CIA
CIA
Fourstar

Number of posts : 995

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 6:53 pm

Ones i know smash faces in and rape 2v1+ but i really dont care for gear
AMG DONOR U ARE OP
not really get over it
Back to top Go down
http://vcnserver.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do donors really know how to Play?   Do donors really know how to Play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do donors really know how to Play?
Page 1 of 1