WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
vcn READ THIS :D Vote_lcapvcn READ THIS :D Voting_barvcn READ THIS :D Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

vcn READ THIS :D

Go down 
+6
Jimmjim
CasterbaitJr
Faythe
Heinous
Skills
tobbbee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tobbbee
Begginer
Begginer

Number of posts : 17

vcn READ THIS :D Empty
PostSubject: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:41 pm

sup nerds Watch the SS after the text:) got more but.. qqi will send a whole map to rous later. kthxbai

Ok well first and for most I'm Osy from 2.4.3 and WOTLK. I'm here to tell you guys about the bad things that are lurking on VCN. I know a lot fo stuff on the GM's ect, so I'm here to tell you guys about it. Reason why I'm doing this is because I got banned from certain people who I'll address to later in this thread
Here are some of the things that I've encountered on VCN while I was playing. These things won't be in any specific order.

First one is that Fourstar has been given out gear for a couple of months now to Adh and the others in his guild who are close with him. Adh admited to me that he's been getting gear for free from the GM you guys know as Fourstar. I'm pretty sure Fourstar will deny these claims, but when it comes down to it just check the logs and ask Adh for the amount he donated, So Rouslan I advise you ask Adh for the date and amount of the donation's he has given to the server. You should also check the rest of his guild. he gave me a warrior full donation x2 promos trinket bow trinket 300 tps , check logs Skeden,K now the second thing I've came across on this server is that Jim is/has been given people in his guild also free gear. The way I know this is because I also got free gear from him, which was the Deathknight gear to be point. Rouslan you should do the same thing and check for Ajj because that is my guy which Jim gave the gear too.

to be on point Third thing that has been seen by me is I was recently banned by Jim. When I addressed to why I got banned they said I was abusing the command that allows me to port. After I said ok well give me a strike for it but don't perm ban me because I had no strikes before hand, but again they came up with something else.They said I was impersonating a GM when I clearly was not. When I told them I was not they then said I scammed people. I asked them for the proof and they denied my request. The funny thing is after I said that Swifteh then said "We don't need proof"; so that raises a red flag to me because that means to me that they have no proof. So I was wondering Rouslan, do you want your GM's to ban donor's
for no reason what so ever?

There was another person who has used his powers while not in combat to get away. The name I think was Sylenious or something like that, which I think got a strike rather than a ban rigth away like me.
http://www.vcnserver.net/vip-gvip-svip-abuse-f44/porting-abuse-t31205.htm read and laugh
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for you Stormblast, yes you:) . You clearly get furious with me when I killed you for 40 minutes which you then went to Jim and told him to ban me I'm pretty sure. When you did tihs you told me I'm getting banned soon, but I find that funny because again you have no proof to show for what I've done. You said you've been watching me for two days, so shouldn't you have proof of those two days?
What I'm wondering is how you couldn't have any proof of those two days. I'm guessing you have no proof because Swifteh said you guys don't need it.

like old times on 2.4.3, ban ppl without proof cuz u nerd rage, cant blame u, ive seen pic of u irl you are not nice , never been with a girl? well..vcn READ THIS :D WoWScrnShot_041009_011231
Fuck I forgot. At the end of that thread say "I have ss of some of these events, so if someone could be kind enough to tell me how then I'll post them ive got a whole map with ss
Back to top Go down
Skills
FBI
FBI
Skills

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:44 pm

tobbbee wrote:
sup nerds Watch the SS after the text:) got more but.. qqi will send a whole map to rous later. kthxbai

Ok well first and for most I'm Osy from 2.4.3 and WOTLK. I'm here to tell you guys about the bad things that are lurking on VCN. I know a lot fo stuff on the GM's ect, so I'm here to tell you guys about it. Reason why I'm doing this is because I got banned from certain people who I'll address to later in this thread
Here are some of the things that I've encountered on VCN while I was playing. These things won't be in any specific order.
First one is that Fourstar has been given out gear for a couple of months now to Adh and the others in his guild who are close with him. Adh admited to me that he's been getting gear for free from the GM you guys know as Fourstar. I'm pretty sure Fourstar will deny these claims, but when it comes down to it just check the logs and ask Adh for the amount he donated, So Rouslan I advise you ask Adh for the date and amount of the donation's he has given to the server. You should also check the rest of his guild. he gave me a warrior full donation x2 promos trinket bow trinket 300 tps , check logs Skeden,K now the second thing I've came across on this server is that Jim is/has been given people in his guild also free gear. The way I know this is because I also got free gear from him, which was the Deathknight gear to be point. Rouslan you should do the same thing and check for Ajj because that is my guy which Jim gave the gear too.
to be on point Third thing that has been seen by me is I was recently banned by Jim. When I addressed to why I got banned they said I was abusing the command that allows me to port. After I said ok well give me a strike for it but don't perm ban me because I had no strikes before hand, but again they came up with something else.They said I was impersonating a GM when I clearly was not. When I told them I was not they then said I scammed people. I asked them for the proof and they denied my request. The funny thing is after I said that Swifteh then said "We don't need proof"; so that raises a red flag to me because that means to me that they have no proof. So I was wondering Rouslan, do you want your GM's to ban donor's
There was another person who has used his powers while not in combat to get away. The name I think was Sylenious or something like that, which I think got a strike rather than a ban rigth away like me.
http://www.vcnserver.net/vip-gvip-svip-abuse-f44/porting-abuse-t31205.htm read and laugh
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for you Stormblast, yes you:) . You clearly get furious with me when I killed you for 40 minutes which you then went to Jim and told him to ban me I'm pretty sure. When you did tihs you told me I'm getting banned soon, but I find that funny because again you have no proof to show for what I've done. You said you've been watching me for two days, so shouldn't you have proof of those two days?
What I'm wondering is how you couldn't have any proof of those two days. I'm guessing you have no proof because Swifteh said you guys don't need it.
like old times on 2.4.3, ban ppl without proof cuz u nerd rage, cant blame u, ive seen pic of u irl you are not nice , never been with a girl? well..vcn READ THIS :D WoWScrnShot_041009_011231
Fuck I forgot. At the end of that thread say "I have ss of some of these events, so if someone could be kind enough to tell me how then I'll post them ive got a whole map with ss
<--- smart
QQ THEY ALREADY GOT YOUR MONEY FAGGOT
Back to top Go down
Heinous
CIA
CIA
Heinous

Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:45 pm

[quote="tobbbee"]sup nerds Watch the SS after the text:) got more but.. qqi will send a whole map to rous later. kthxbai

like old times on 2.4.3, ban ppl without proof cuz u nerd rage, cant blame u, ive seen pic of u irl you are not nice , never been with a girl? well..[img]file:///C:/Program/wow/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_041009_011231.jpg[/img]
[color=blue]
Back to top Go down
Faythe
Noob
Noob
Faythe

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:47 pm

=.=''

ohh wellz, being good is against the rules osy. *Sucks Thumb*
Back to top Go down
CasterbaitJr
CIA
CIA
CasterbaitJr

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:48 pm

BUCKSHOT TO YAH NETHER REGIONS.
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:49 pm

You broke the rules, got banned. And now you qq.

You're the first guy to do this. No
Back to top Go down
Heinous
CIA
CIA
Heinous

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:51 pm

Fuck that huge quote, I'll just say that attempting to post a screenie from your C drive is LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:52 pm

Oh And the gear on your DK. It appears you gave me false info about your donation, so gz on admitting the breaking of this rule as well.
2. Defrauding or Attempting to Defraud a GM.

I believed your fraud, that was stupid of me.
But now you're banned.
Back to top Go down
GaHmeler
CIA
CIA
GaHmeler

Number of posts : 1731

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:52 pm

u said "go kiss jims ass" to me while he was watching
thats 1 strike
u ported to the balcony just to kill me and storm
thats 2 strikes
u ressed and ported 2 times
thats 3 strikes

Last edited by GaHmeler on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ubercharged.net/
Skills
FBI
FBI
Skills

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:53 pm

Jimmjim wrote:
Oh And the gear on your DK. It appears you gave me false info about your donation, so gz on admitting the breaking of this rule as well.

But now you're banned.
OHSHI-
Back to top Go down
Cheapshot
CIA
CIA
Cheapshot

Number of posts : 2512

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:54 pm

Skills wrote:
OHSHI-
Back to top Go down
Faythe
Noob
Noob
Faythe

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:55 pm

pretty sure rider .killing me several times in the last 2 days or so was legal. Ohh snap.
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:56 pm

Faythe wrote:
pretty sure rider .killing me several times in the last 2 days or so was legal. Ohh snap.

SVIPs do not have .kill
Back to top Go down
Purecrafts
KGB
KGB
Purecrafts

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:56 pm

GaHmeler wrote:
u said "go kiss jims ass" to me while he was watching
thats 1 strike
u ported to the balcony just to kill me and storm
thats 2 strikes
u ressed and ported 2 times
thats 3 strikes

SS or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
tobbbee
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:57 pm

Jimmjim wrote:

But now you're banned.
I wasn't trying to defraud you because I was using a legit donation date. I would like to see Rouslan check for my donation because you're clearly lying.
Back to top Go down
Negima_Magi
KGB
KGB
Negima_Magi

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:57 pm

Cheapshot wrote:
Skills wrote:
OHSHI-
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 8:59 pm

tobbbee wrote:
Jimmjim wrote:

But now you're banned.
I wasn't trying to defraud you because I was using a legit donation date. I would like to see Rouslan check for my donation because you're clearly lying.

I see. And what would I gain from that?

Good luck being sad.
Back to top Go down
Heinous
CIA
CIA
Heinous

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:01 pm

vcn READ THIS :D Dsc02316

toasting in an epic bread
Back to top Go down
tobbbee
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:03 pm

Jimmjim wrote:
tobbbee wrote:
Jimmjim wrote:

But now you're banned.

I see. And what would I gain from that?

Good luck being sad.
Well the thing you tried to gain is to make me stop talking about you giving people free gear, which is I recall is against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:04 pm

Only VIPs or higher get "free gear."

Where are you going with this?
Desperate attempt to get unbanned?

At least now I know whos been running around saying I give free gear.

Last edited by Jimmjim on Thu 09 Apr 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Negima_Magi
KGB
KGB
Negima_Magi

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:05 pm

Think you should stop talking and just accept the fact you are banned. -_-
Back to top Go down
tobbbee
Begginer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:06 pm

Jimmjim wrote:

I know VIP's get free gear, but only a certain kind of gear. You gave me free deathknight gear, not vip gear. So that's what I'm trying to show that you're lying so shut up u fucking nerd
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 9:07 pm

tobbbee wrote:
Jimmjim wrote:

I know VIP's get free gear, but only a certain kind of gear. You gave me free deathknight gear, not vip gear. So that's what I'm trying to show that you're lying so shut up u fucking nerd

Yes, you tricked me into believing you still had remaining money from your donation.
Congratulations.

Locked.

Rouslan, feel free to look this over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vcn READ THIS :D   vcn READ THIS :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vcn READ THIS :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-