WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Vote_lcapis  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Voting_baris  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Vote_lcapis  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Voting_baris  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?

Go down 
+8
Axor
srscat
Ques
Zeano
CAPS R KOOL
babsy
Clown
Lionel
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionel
Begginer
Begginer
Lionel

Number of posts : 23

is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Empty
PostSubject: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:44 am

I'm getting pretty tired of people calling the one who pays for Op stuff a donator.That name is just too positive and wrong,you guys are just buying stuff that's all ok.

Oh but I know the usual arguments :

''They're helping the server , by giving money, the OP stuff is just for showing gratitude.''

Well I have one question : When you go to the supermarket, and you give money to the vendor, he gives you food.Did you just donate to that supermarket?No, it doesn't make sense.
Even if the supermarket goes bankrupt if you don't buy anything, it's still not donating,it's just like that with the people who buy OP stuff.
They're not donaters

Last edited by Lionel on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clown
Assassin
Assassin
Clown

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:52 am

If you dont word it properly then the server is selling virtual items on top of the fact its a prviate server. They call it donation but the fact is there just selling the server. I think donations shouldnt be for custom op gear. Makeing your own gear that has more stats doesnt ensure that stats scale properly.
Back to top Go down
babsy
FBI
FBI
babsy

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:54 am

Clown wrote:
If you dont work it properly then the server is selling virtual items on top of the fact its a prviate server. They call it donation but the fact is there just selling the server.

it also setup as a donation so that is a donor gets banned rouslan doesent have to give them there money back
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Begginer
Begginer
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:59 am

babsy wrote:
Clown wrote:
If you dont work it properly then the server is selling virtual items on top of the fact its a prviate server. They call it donation but the fact is there just selling the server.

it also setup as a donation so that is a donor gets banned rouslan doesent have to give them there money back

It doesn't matter it's not a donation, when you pay for something, it means that you buy it.I mean do you even know what the meaning of donating is.There's no reward involved in donations.
Back to top Go down
CAPS R KOOL
Sentino
Sentino
CAPS R KOOL

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 4:08 am

If they "donate" and get an item as a "reward" then Rouslan is not technically gaining money from owning a private server. If he did not use the word "donate" then he would be in a LOT of trouble also if you get "rewarded" instead of "buying" then Rouslan is in no way responsible for giving back money.
Back to top Go down
Zeano
Sentino
Sentino
Zeano

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 4:17 am

CAPS R KOOL wrote:
If they "donate" and get an item as a "reward" then Rouslan is not technically gaining money from owning a private server. If he did not use the word "donate" then he would be in a LOT of trouble also if you get "rewarded" instead of "buying" then Rouslan is in no way responsible for giving back money.

True statement, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Ques
CIA
CIA
Ques

Number of posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 4:49 am

It Is Donating, As you can see you go to paypal, Please enter donation amount. Say I put in $40. There I have donated $40 to help the server. I am given Promo Weapon's or what ever as a reward. You dont want to demand these items, yourlucky enough to get them. Thats the thing about donating, you not doing it for anything in return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnwow.net
Lionel
Begginer
Begginer
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:23 am

Ques wrote:
It Is Donating, As you can see you go to paypal, Please enter donation amount. Say I put in $40. There I have donated $40 to help the server. I am given Promo Weapon's or what ever as a reward. You dont want to demand these items, yourlucky enough to get them. Thats the thing about donating, you not doing it for anything in return.

Dude,you're saying bullshit.I have checked the ''donor'' items once.
There was the item and the price just next to the item.Just give the money for the item and you'll get it.Where's the'' luckly enough to get them?'',the''whatever as reward?''

That's what pisses me off,I got no problems with a private server selling custom gear.But please don't try to make it look like ''donations'' it's pathetic,I hate people who don't assume their actions.You buy stuff, you buy it that's all, don't come pp with ''Trying to help the server''.

Last edited by Lionel on Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srscat
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 838

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:25 am

hm...smell like qq
Back to top Go down
Axor
CIA
CIA
Axor

Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:30 am

Lionel wrote:
Ques wrote:

There was the item and the price just next to the item.Just give the money for the item and you'll get it.Where's the'' luckly enough to get them?'',the''whatever as reward?''

That's what pisses me off,I got no problems with a private server selling custom gear.But please don't try to make it look like ''donations'' it's pathetic,I hate people who don't assume their actions.You buy stuff, you buy it that's all, don't come pp with ''Trying to help the server''.
Ofcourse you're buying the gear, but as stated before, if Rouslan called it "buying" instead of "donating" and "selling" instead of "reward" he could get some serious legal issues.
We don't want that now, do we?
Back to top Go down
Syleniaz
CIA
CIA
Syleniaz

Number of posts : 1194

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:32 am

Lionel wrote:
Ques wrote:

'

the fact that we are buying Items to keep the server running then we are helping the server.

This thread is just made by another donor QQ'r
Back to top Go down
bkhorizon
CIA
CIA
bkhorizon

Number of posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:02 pm

who cares?
Back to top Go down
Lionel
Begginer
Begginer
Lionel

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:16 pm

Syleniaz wrote:
Lionel wrote:
Ques wrote:

'

the fact that we are buying Items to keep the server running then we are helping the server.

This thread is just made by another donor QQ'r

Note*: I don't even play on V.C.N. anymore ,I already said I got no problem with people buying gear,I just want them to assume their actions.Go checkout other threads, this one is not made for brainless trolls like you.

To not just ''QQ'',I'll answer your pathetic argument with an example :

When you go to the supermarket, and you buy some food,do you help the supermarket , or do you buy some food?
No you're buying food, yes the money you give ends upp helping the supermarket but the real intention is to buy food.

It's pathetic to hide after the ''helping the server''-crapp.
Back to top Go down
jedexedus
Bandito
Bandito
jedexedus

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:24 pm

Lionel wrote:
I'm getting pretty tired of people calling the one who pays for Op stuff a donator.That name is just too positive and wrong,you guys are just buying stuff that's all ok.

Oh but I know the usual arguments :

''They're helping the server , by giving money, the OP stuff is just for showing gratitude.''

Well I have one question : When you go to the supermarket, and you give money to the vendor, he gives you food.Did you just donate to that supermarket?No, it doesn't make sense.
Even if the supermarket goes bankrupt if you don't buy anything, it's still not donating,it's just like that with the people who buy OP stuff.
They're not donaters

Wrong. Rouslan is not obliged to actually give anything, if you take time to read things you would see this.
That's why it's called donating.
Back to top Go down
Jimmjim
CIA
CIA
Jimmjim

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 12:37 pm

jedexedus wrote:
Wrong. Rouslan is not obliged to actually give anything, if you take time to read things you would see this.
That's why it's called donating.

Exactly.

"I don't even play on V.C.N. anymore".
Then why are you here whining? pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?   is  it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it almost finish with the'' donating''thingy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: