WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Vote_lcapVOTING Problems and FAQ. Voting_barVOTING Problems and FAQ. Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
VOTING Problems and FAQ. Vote_lcapVOTING Problems and FAQ. Voting_barVOTING Problems and FAQ. Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

VOTING Problems and FAQ.

Go down 
+11
awryder
Juicy
Idknething
legendaryanthony
arcaniumm
BurgerKang
JokezOnYou
Zyphyras
GOGOVOLTAGO
Paladinlol
Forozen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

Number of posts : 103

VOTING Problems and FAQ. Empty
PostSubject: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:23 pm

Representing:
VCN is one of the best PvP servers, hands down. Voting is how we represent VCN. You can vote every 12 hours, as you know. Voting also gets us rewards. Blah blah blah.

I was voting, and realised, VCN has gone down in Xtremetop100. And it still is declining.

The first point I'm trying to make is that we need more people to be aware of voting. And yes, everyone reading this most likely votes at least once every day/two days.

Problems With Voting:
Recently, alot of topics have been opened with this; I voted but got no points, I lost all my voting points, my rewards didn't come in the mail.

Q: Is it my browser?
A: Most likely it is!

Alot of threads say to switch to Firefox, but there were over 5 posts that users said were using Firefox.

Q: How do I fix it?
A: Try Deleting Your Cookies
A2: Click on main before clicking on Spend rewards points.(Thanks Zyphyras)
The above method should work!

I use Google Chrome, Google's new enough browser. It's fast, clean and VCN voting is not bugged at all. I get all my points, I recieve my gear immediately, no problems.

I hope this helped in some way, I'd like to get this noticed to put a stop to more threads of this topic. If you have any Q and A's you'd like to suggest I'd be pleased to fit them in! Please help me bump this, if you think it'd make a difference. If not, spare me the hate.

Voting Panel

Thanks,
-Forozen.

Last edited by Forozen on Thu 16 Apr 2009, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paladinlol
Assassin
Assassin
Paladinlol

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:35 pm

Why all the colored text?
And why the hell do you put -Forozen at the end.
Seriously it doesn't make you cool.
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:39 pm

Colored text ftw.
Back to top Go down
GOGOVOLTAGO
Bandito
Bandito
GOGOVOLTAGO

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:42 pm

My thread got deleted so i gonna troll in urs
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 9:45 pm

GOGOVOLTAGO wrote:
My thread got deleted so i gonna troll in urs

If this is deleted, then I suppose I made a pointless thread. If it is kept, hopefully some issues will be resolved.
Back to top Go down
Zyphyras
Sentino
Sentino
Zyphyras

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:21 pm

Another thing that helped is some advice I recieved in another thread. If you're voting, don't press "Spend Reward Points" before you press "Main", as this will leave you with 0rp. This fixed the problem for me.
Back to top Go down
JokezOnYou
Bandito
Bandito
JokezOnYou

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:24 pm

Zyphyras wrote:
Another thing that helped is some advice I recieved in another thread. If you're voting, don't press "Spend Reward Points" before you press "Main", as this will leave you with 0rp. This fixed the problem for me.

thats what i always do but idk what to spend points on anymore so i just vote lol
Back to top Go down
BurgerKang
CIA
CIA
BurgerKang

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:30 pm

Paladinlol wrote:

It's called an important post, dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Paladinlol
Assassin
Assassin
Paladinlol

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:37 pm

BurgerKang wrote:
Paladinlol wrote:

Important? This has been posted 14823492849 times if people don't know how to search boomotherfuckinghoo.
Back to top Go down
arcaniumm
CIA
CIA
arcaniumm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:40 pm

People who use google chrome like cocks.
Back to top Go down
BurgerKang
CIA
CIA
BurgerKang

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:44 pm

Paladinlol wrote:
BurgerKang wrote:
Paladinlol wrote:

Important? This has been posted 14823492849 times if people don't know how to search boomotherfuckinghoo.

That doesn't mean its not important.
Many people need help with this issue
And hey!
You really think a shitslapped guide is gonna help them?
Back to top Go down
legendaryanthony
Bandito
Bandito
legendaryanthony

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:18 pm

News update for you guys. (your points arent disappearing because of your method, they disappear because the websites html isnt coded correctly. meaning that it doesnt save your points all teh time) gtfo newfags.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dorese1
Idknething
Sentino
Sentino
Idknething

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 11:24 pm

legendaryanthony wrote:
News update for you guys. (your points arent disappearing because of your method, they disappear because the websites html isnt coded correctly. meaning that it doesnt save your points all teh time) gtfo newfags.

That was a pro update xD What a Face
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 6:42 am

Zyphyras wrote:

Put it in, Thanks. Cool
Back to top Go down
Juicy
CIA
CIA
Juicy

Number of posts : 2649

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 6:49 am

legendaryanthony wrote:
gtfo newfags.
Fucks sake people... Newfags calling people newfags is win.
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 7:00 am

legendaryanthony wrote:

Take a look at your join date...
Back to top Go down
awryder
Assassin
Assassin
awryder

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 7:03 am

As I mentioned before, if the voting system was simpler and had into attention some browser compatibility points, alot of whining would be prevented. But aparently all my posts about that tend to disapear... lol

I mean, when you develop an application, do you make it so people have to click on main first and only then click on "spend rewards" ?
Unless you want to make fun of it's users, I don't think so.
Every application's allowed to have it's bugs, that's why they always get patched up. This includes even WoW.

I don't know but probabily rouslan or another staff created the vote system, if they took 5 minutes to review the code and try to make it better, even if only a few lines per week or something, it will end up better and more compatible with all the browsers.

And attention:I'm not saying the voting system's a bad job, it's not bad at all, but it can get better.
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 7:12 am

I agree completely with what you just said awryder, if they put more time in, like anything it will improve. But I think for the next couple of weeks its going to be the; Debuging, Donations, maybe patching server to 3.1 .. ?

And I don't think the voting system will get that attention for another while to come. It works perfectly fine for me, but still needs to be improved for others.
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 6:19 pm

Bump ... Double post w/e Cool
Back to top Go down
Zaroks
Bandito
Bandito
Zaroks

Number of posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 10:48 pm

happens to me to. i used safari firefox 3 and ie 7. i vote leave then goback points go bb.
Back to top Go down
legendaryanthony
Bandito
Bandito
legendaryanthony

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 12:21 pm

Forozen wrote:
legendaryanthony wrote:

<Take a look @ out skill // knowledge level> pretty sure i know what im talkin bout. gtfo lawlnub.
Back to top Go down
awryder
Assassin
Assassin
awryder

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 12:52 pm

legendaryanthony wrote:
Forozen wrote:
legendaryanthony wrote:

pretty sure i know what im talkin bout. gtfo lawlnub.

Sorry but I didn't quite understand you sir. You see, I don't have a degree on Engrish. At least if you're going to insult someone, don't go all: "hahha look at me, i'm pro, your newb, fag gtfo you suck i don't you lose i win lololol kekekekekeke wtfbbqsauce", because when you do so, it's like you're digging your own grave even deeper into the soil.
Back to top Go down
legendaryanthony
Bandito
Bandito
legendaryanthony

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 1:04 pm

awryder wrote:
legendaryanthony wrote:
Forozen wrote:
legendaryanthony wrote:

Something is telling me that i dont need you to criticize me or my spelling. and idc what you have to say really. LOL.
if you got a problem you can see me IRL or if your not man enough u can come to me IG okies. kkthx <333 u

pretty sure i know what im talkin bout. gtfo lawlnub.

Sorry but I didn't quite understand you sir. You see, I don't have a degree on Engrish. At least if you're going to insult someone, don't go all: "hahha look at me, i'm pro, your newb, fag gtfo you suck i don't you lose i win lololol kekekekekeke wtfbbqsauce", because when you do so, it's like you're digging your own grave even deeper into the soil.
Back to top Go down
Forozen
Bandito
Bandito
Forozen

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 1:49 pm

Look, quit the insults. Posted this thread to help people. If you're going to troll GTFO.

Last edited by Forozen on Fri 17 Apr 2009, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diagnostic
CIA
CIA
Diagnostic

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 1:55 pm

Do you like fishsticks?
Do you to put fishsticks in your mouth?

Then you're a gay fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTING Problems and FAQ.   VOTING Problems and FAQ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VOTING Problems and FAQ.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: