VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Vote_lcapMissing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Voting_barMissing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Vote_lcapMissing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Voting_barMissing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick

Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seriousskil1
CIA
CIA
seriousskil1

Number of posts : 1507

Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Empty
PostSubject: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:13 pm

To fix Avenger's Shield from missing:
Remove your libram.

To fix Shockwave from missing:
Get your bow/gun/crossbow/thrown weapon skill up to 400.
Back to top Go down
hambrgrhelpr
CIA
CIA
hambrgrhelpr

Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:41 pm

Wow, that makes so much more sense.

I bet if warriors took off their ranged weapon, it would fix it same way as avenger's shield. So if the gun/wtf/etc skill were enabled for paladins, and their skill was at the max, it would probably work.

I think this goes back to weapon skills affecting chance to hit/be parried/be dodged/be blocked in PvP, which of course is not working as intended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gamer0913
ServerBot
CIA
CIA
ServerBot

Number of posts : 7646

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:07 pm

Moved.
Back to top Go down
flourescent
KGB
KGB
flourescent

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:13 pm

Mmmm shockwave warriors are all donors, and ever since the avenging shield fix that sucks too (cept my 5k shields cuz I'm pro)

BUT ANYWHO, I always wondered why my prot warrior missed all the time with shockwave.
Back to top Go down
ServerBot
CIA
CIA
ServerBot

Number of posts : 7646

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:09 am

flourescent wrote:
Mmmm shockwave warriors are all donors, and ever since the avenging shield fix that sucks too (cept my 5k shields cuz I'm pro)

BUT ANYWHO, I always wondered why my prot warrior missed all the time with shockwave.

I get 5k shields occasionally Smile
Back to top Go down
Nemesisx
KGB
KGB
Nemesisx

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:42 am

hambrgrhelpr wrote:

I bet if warriors took off their ranged weapon, it would fix it same way as avenger's shield. So if the gun/wtf/etc skill were enabled for paladins, and their skill was at the max, it would probably work.
Yep, same rules apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?   Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing with shockwave/avenger's shield?
Page 1 of 1