WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Homophobes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapHomophobes. - Page 3 Voting_barHomophobes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Homophobes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapHomophobes. - Page 3 Voting_barHomophobes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick MEAT Spotlight

Homophobes.

Go down 
+12
Darkiefoxie
Ques
A001
kkman
Atha
Juicy
Suspectelf
Luulzz
ServerBot
THC
Nandor
scoffi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

Number of posts : 55

Homophobes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:05 pm

A001 wrote:
THC wrote:

I turned you into a raging homosexual?

Don't confuse your life with mine.

Can't say I have any frightening memories in my life.

I have a girlfriend because I am not a faggot like you, I fuck her at night and I go out to the bars quite often because unlike you I am old enough to get inside.

Sorry had to nip to the shop.

LOL, after I specifically said all that "I can bench 4 tones..." stuff in my post, you still come out with your lil' girlfriend story. Bravo, seriously that does take balls, and thanks for proving my point.

Normally, people who are happy with their life, partners and sex lives don't try and score points with random people on the internet by spilling personal information about it, this is why people lieing about such subjects in forums are so easy to spot. This coupled with your irrational hatred of homosexuals suggests your life isn't all your making it out to be, therefore you try and seek solace by saying things on the internet to try and be 'one of the group'. I could be wrong but seems more than plausible, no?

Oh and yes, I do generalise alot however I admit this unlike you and my generalisations are always based on fact, I don't just say things for the shock factor.

Aha, Scorch?
Back to top Go down
A001
Begginer
Begginer
A001

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:07 pm

kkman wrote:
dude nice agruing but still, homo=bad, end.

Somehow the opinion of a child who I assume doesn't like homosexuals either because he's been brainwashed by his religion or is so naive to think that every homosexual in the world wants to have sex with him, does little to convince me, kkman.

Also, please for the love of god do something about your spelling/ grammar. THC may be a bigot but atleast he can form a sentence properly.

EDIT: Forgot quote hehe.

Last edited by A001 on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:07 pm

This thread makes a point, insecure people result to calling other people gay so they feel big about themselves, it is actually funny how lame some people can be.

Make me sad that you are so homophobic tbh.
Back to top Go down
THC
CIA
CIA
THC

Number of posts : 1895

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:08 pm

A001 wrote:
Sorry had to nip to the shop.

LOL, after I specifically said all that "I can bench 4 tones..." stuff in my post, you still come out with your lil' girlfriend story. Bravo, seriously that does take balls, and thanks for proving my point.

Normally, people who are happy with their life, partners and sex lives don't try and score points with random people on the internet by spilling personal information about it, this is why people lieing about such subjects in forums are so easy to spot. This coupled with your irrational hatred of homosexuals suggests your life isn't all your making it out to be, therefore you try and seek solace by saying things on the internet to try and be 'one of the group'. I could be wrong but seems more than plausible, no?

Oh and yes, I do generalise alot however I admit this unlike you and my generalisations are always based on fact, I don't just say things for the shock factor.

You fail at trying to sound intelligent. A person on WoW forums who actually has a girlfriend? NO WAY! Unfortunately, some of us can get laid unlike you. That must be the reason for trying to convince yourself and others it cannot be true.

The way things are going right now you are trying to be the e-thug more than I am. My so-called irrational hated towards homosexuals has nothing to do with my life other than the fact I think it is fucking disgusting. Penises are meant for vaginas and vaginas are meant for penises. Something you and Scoffi here obviously do not understand.

I seriously hope the governments of the world band together and outlaw homosexuals from adopting children and getting artificial insemination to influence their homo lifestyle and produce more homos in the world.

Last edited by THC on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed a word...)
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:09 pm

A001 wrote:
Somehow the opinion of a child who I assume doesn't like homosexuals either because he's been brainwashed by his religion or is so naive to think that every homosexual in the world wants to have sex with him, does little to convince me, kkman.

Also, please for the love of god do something about your spelling/ grammar. THC may be a bigot but atleast he can form a sentence properly.

/agree.
Back to top Go down
Toumpaniaris
Assassin
Assassin
Toumpaniaris

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:09 pm

scoffi wrote:
Ouch homophobes hit hard these days.

Someone does something out of context, instantly labled gay...

Why? I aint been funny or anything but it pisses me off!

Its the internet nigga...Who gives a fuck srsly?If I were you I would be pissed if they said that irl.

Ah and I almost forgot to say
Homophobes. - Page 3 116pxyallniggaspostinin
Back to top Go down
kkman
CIA
CIA
kkman

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:11 pm

too bad we all dont leave in saudi arabia =(
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:12 pm

Toump, if they say it to my face I can just laugh it off, when they are hiding behind an anime that is when it pisses me off, cause they are most likely little geeks sat in their chairs bouncing up and down because they just killed a pig.
Back to top Go down
Juicy
CIA
CIA
Juicy

Number of posts : 2649

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:12 pm

You guys are all faggots, shut up already and let the thread die.
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:13 pm

I wouldn't be this bored if 3.1 was up.
Back to top Go down
THC
CIA
CIA
THC

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:14 pm

Did I win?
Back to top Go down
kkman
CIA
CIA
kkman

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:14 pm

A001 wrote:
kkman wrote:
dude nice agruing but still, homo=bad, end.

EDIT: Forgot quote hehe.
btw yo dont like my spelling, maybe its because english is not my first language? bad try is bad.
Back to top Go down
A001
Begginer
Begginer
A001

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:18 pm

THC wrote:

You fail at trying to sound intelligent. A person on WoW forums who actually has a girlfriend? NO WAY! Unfortunately, some of us can get laid unlike you. That must be the reason for trying to convince yourself and others it cannot be true.

The way things are going right now you are trying to be the e-thug more than I am. My so-called irrational hated towards homosexuals has nothing to do with my life other than the fact I think it is fucking disgusting. Penises are meant for vaginas and vaginas are meant for penises. Something you and Scoffi here obviously do not understand.

I seriously hope the governments of the world band together and outlaw homosexuals from adopting children and getting artificial insemination to influence their homo lifestyle and produce more homos in the world.

/sigh.. if you call posting with some regard to my spelling and grammar trying to look intelligent then yes, thats what I am doing, and I sincerely wish more people would take a leaf out of my book. Reading some people's posts makes me cringe!

Don't be silly, I'm well aware that alot of people who play WoW and post on the forums have girlfriends, I'm meerly saying your lieing about yours. I could ofcourse be wrong but, as I stated in my other post, all the evidence points to the fact your telling fibs.

EDIT:

@ kkman
Just because English isn't your first language doesn't give you the right to butcher it... I don't do it to your language afterall.
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:20 pm

Fibs ftfw!
Back to top Go down
THC
CIA
CIA
THC

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:25 pm

A001 wrote:
Don't be silly, I'm well aware that alot of people who play WoW and post on the forums have girlfriends, I'm meerly saying your lieing about yours. I could ofcourse be wrong but, as I stated in my other post, all the evidence points to the fact your telling fibs.

What is this evidence you speak of? The fact that I am an inconsiderate asshole? I will freely admit that and as for you not believing me about having a girlfriend... that is fine too. I love how you can read a forum post and know everything about a person as well.
Back to top Go down
Lebensgefahr
CIA
CIA
Lebensgefahr

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:27 pm

I'm afraid of gay people
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:27 pm

THC wrote:
A001 wrote:

What is this evidence you speak of? The fact that I am an inconsiderate asshole? I will freely admit that and as for you not believing me about having a girlfriend... that is fine too. I love how you can read a forum post and know everything about a person as well.

Says the guy who called me gay, when I aint and A001 too. Jesus. Stupid twat, just did made yourself seem stupid, no?
Back to top Go down
kkman
CIA
CIA
kkman

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:28 pm

shoot them all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:29 pm

Lebensgefahr wrote:
I'm afraid of gay people

Erm, why? They hurt you before, or just so you can fit in?
Back to top Go down
Lebensgefahr
CIA
CIA
Lebensgefahr

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:30 pm

scoffi wrote:
Lebensgefahr wrote:
I'm afraid of gay people

No common sense. I hate humans, you disgust me.
Back to top Go down
scoffi
Assassin
Assassin
scoffi

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:31 pm

Lebensgefahr wrote:
scoffi wrote:
Lebensgefahr wrote:
I'm afraid of gay people

No common sense. I hate humans, you disgust me.

Oh I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
kkman
CIA
CIA
kkman

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:32 pm

wtf is the point of this thread btw??
Back to top Go down
Lebensgefahr
CIA
CIA
Lebensgefahr

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:33 pm

kkman wrote:

He wants everybody to know how stupid he is.
Back to top Go down
THC
CIA
CIA
THC

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

scoffi wrote:
Says the guy who called me gay, when I aint and A001 too. Jesus. Stupid twat, just did made yourself seem stupid, no?

Umm, you pretty much admitted to being bisexual which to me is still gay because you suck and ride cock. How you do you know A001 is not gay? Do you know him in real life? I think he really is gay because he was so quick to put on his cape and try save you from being flamed to death for your faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Toumpaniaris
Assassin
Assassin
Toumpaniaris

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 2:34 pm

Lebensgefahr wrote:
kkman wrote:

He wants everybody to know how gay he is.
fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homophobes.   Homophobes. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homophobes.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: