VCN WOW OLD FORUMS

VISIT VCNWOW.COM
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.COM
If you are looking for V.C.N






Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Yesterday at 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
 
Swifteh (7171)
 
Charlie Face (4524)
 
Lisyhalath (3900)
 
Scruffay (3896)
 
kitch (3536)
 
Min0rity (3192)
 
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
 
bacongrease2 (2761)
 
Juicy (2649)
 
Keywords

Share | 
 

 How to play arcane mage.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Necrosis
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 380
Joined : 2009-06-07
Points : 3787
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

Warriors charge hamstring MS/BT WW and repeat, TAKEZ SKILLZ.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 63
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3478
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

Necrosis wrote:
Warriors charge hamstring MS/BT WW and repeat, TAKEZ SKILLZ.
why people allways gotta tell other how i pwn, palas first, now this : /
Back to top Go down
Rothfuchs
Bandito
Bandito
avatar

Number of posts : 166
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-19
Points : 3626
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

if every spell and talent would work, than u can begin talking about skill, almost every class is bugged in some thing, i cant say im skilled althoug many say i am, and yeah i do play arcane mage cus it actualy rapes bouth retail and PrivS, i dont realy care about what people say or thing, every class is fucking imba if you know how to play it, soh stop qq ing about that sommones op or uber bugged or easy to play, you play your class, your spec. i do whant to learn Frost and Fire mage tough, cus thay actualy rape twise as hard if you know how to play ehm,
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 63
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3478
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

Rothfuchs wrote:
if every spell and talent would work, than u can begin talking about skill, almost every class is bugged in some thing, i cant say im skilled althoug many say i am, and yeah i do play arcane mage cus it actualy rapes bouth retail and PrivS, i dont realy care about what people say or thing, every class is fucking imba if you know how to play it, soh stop qq ing about that sommones op or uber bugged or easy to play, you play your class, your spec. i do whant to learn Frost and Fire mage tough, cus thay actualy rape twise as hard if you know how to play ehm,
i would say youre bad, but you know it anyway i think.
Back to top Go down
Rothfuchs
Bandito
Bandito
avatar

Number of posts : 166
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-19
Points : 3626
Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:27 pm

yeah ; )
Back to top Go down
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 2319
Age : 28
Joined : 2008-02-21
Points : 5955
Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:32 pm

carlito1 wrote:
Jello wrote:
If Mages are easy to play; What isn't? What class actually requires skill?


Dks,Warrs,Hunters,Priests,Warlock(destro only see Drakedog for info omg i want to be good as him xD), and shammy(barly)?

Rogues require very little skills Sap>CS>Muti>KS>Muti>Muti>blind repeat till dead pop Prep on vanish CD.
Yea, I guess that works if your opponent is retarded and doesn't have a pvp trinket.

Keep fighting scrubs and keep thinking you're good.
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 3023
Age : 30
Joined : 2008-05-12
Points : 4934
Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:46 pm

Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 63
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3478
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:
Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 3023
Age : 30
Joined : 2008-05-12
Points : 4934
Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:50 pm

srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Either I alt + F4 or I here "Target Needs to be INFRONT OF YOU!" spammed 17 times.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 63
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3478
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:51 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:
srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Either I alt + F4 or I here "Target Needs to be INFRONT OF YOU!" spammed 17 times.
real facerolling is bad with casters because you have to move etc, but works with melees, just keybinds everything with melee attacks and faceroll not to hardcore, for not hitting windows/alt f4 
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
avatar

Number of posts : 3023
Age : 30
Joined : 2008-05-12
Points : 4934
Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:02 pm

srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Either I alt + F4 or I here "Target Needs to be INFRONT OF YOU!" spammed 17 times.
real facerolling is bad with casters because you have to move etc, but works with melees, just keybinds everything with melee attacks and faceroll not to hardcore, for not hitting windows/alt f4
I will try that.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
avatar

Number of posts : 63
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3478
Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Fri 19 Jun 2009, 4:03 pm

hf gl !
Back to top Go down
NikkiSixx
Begginer
Begginer
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Joined : 2009-06-08
Points : 3441
Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Sat 20 Jun 2009, 10:27 pm

Can we complain about paladins now?
Back to top Go down
srs system/acc 32
Bandito
Bandito
avatar

Number of posts : 166
Joined : 2009-06-19
Points : 3583
Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   Sun 21 Jun 2009, 4:17 am

NikkiSixx wrote:
Can we complain about paladins now?
idd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   

Back to top Go down
 
How to play arcane mage.
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Don't blame April's parents for letting her play outside By JAN MOIR
» Gateway to Role-Play
» Anime B - PDO - Play Girl
» Oasis Role Play
» Auto-play Youtube Videos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VCN WOW OLD FORUMS :: General :: Graphics Descussion-
Jump to: