WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Vote_lcapBest non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Voting_barBest non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Vote_lcapBest non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Voting_barBest non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick Spotlight MEAT

Best non-donors on the wrath realm

Go down 
+67
Deeagnostic
Lisychatbox
HarryLoL
kylawlz
Icecubatron
Min0rity
Unleashed
Race
GomaXx
spoon
Kuro
nesaad
Yamcha
Roflnothaste
Kalevias
Juicy
hambrgrhelpr
Coupdagrace
Porkysucks
Accro
lolnicetry
rubes
babouna
easyy
GaHmeler
Certain v3
Captain Planet
Nhiiyla
Gooni
Manbearfish
Leiol
deadlyone666
Rabies
legendaryanthony
Lupus
Nightelfwar
Rumia
Decisionn
Purecrafts
[209]
Seven
SenorPedro4
tavishbaker
Juice
flade
ThePinkBaron
BurgerKang
jarethjams
Darkiefoxie
bertneykek
Adhesive
Mult1pl3
THC
blaa44
ilikedogs
krakajak123
ilikecats
pyremage
Trufax123
brickhead444
Fat rogue
bacongrease
ServerBot
Rydiaa
nickp2011
Cheapshot
phunsize
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamcha
Bandito
Bandito
Yamcha

Number of posts : 169

Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:00 pm

Rabies wrote:
K..yamcha told me today i am best nondonor he faced kek.

Dawg you said that about 8 times now.. I still think you're a shit person
Back to top Go down
Certain v3
Bandito
Bandito
Certain v3

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:00 pm

Rabies wrote:
liez.
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:01 pm

I dont care i am glad what u sayed before allmost pwned u..but u have 15 moar hp.
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:02 pm

Certain v3 wrote:
Rabies wrote:
liez.
True but Yamcha also thinks (and has said) hes a fag so that doesnt help him much lmfao xD
Back to top Go down
nesaad
Bandito
Bandito
nesaad

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:02 pm

Rabies wrote:
best non donor? LOL you suck so hard.. you suck with and without your donor friends everyone hates you you fail at life coward! heres a picture for you Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Fuck_y10
Back to top Go down
Juicy
CIA
CIA
Juicy

Number of posts : 2649

Rabies wrote:
Juicy wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Juicy wrote:
The only good non-donors here that I came up with are: Me, Nhiyla & Floody. Tbh, can't figure anyone else. Of course there are some good players on some classes but...
Hah..whor you? 3.1 player?
How u can say ur best..u dont even play on server.
I was at Wrath before 3.1.
Nelle, Nellereborn, Juicy and Dinosaur were my char names.
Had couple donor stuff on my Nelle huntard which I won from event so that doesnt make me a donor! Rolling Eyes
What event?
PvP Events at Old Hillsbrad.
We only tested the events and stuff. 80% donor event so the event wasnt that awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rydiaa
CIA
CIA
Rydiaa

Number of posts : 880

nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
best non donor? LOL you suck so hard.. you suck with and without your donor friends everyone hates you you fail at life coward! heres a picture for you Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Fuck_y10
Agreed.
Yamcha wouldn't say that, brah.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Number of posts : 392

Rabies wrote:
I dont care i am glad what u sayed before allmost pwned u..but u have 15 moar hp.
Hmm Rabies, haven't we been through this before? I mean didn't you get beaten bad enough by us? Seriously, just stop while you're ahead if you know what's good for you.
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:03 pm

Rabies wrote:
o.o???
Back to top Go down
nesaad
Bandito
Bandito
nesaad

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:03 pm

Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Hmm Rabies, haven't we been through this before? I mean didn't you get beaten bad enough by us? Seriously, just stop while you're ahead if you know what's good for you.
keep beating up that biatch plz.
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
I dot give a fuck who hates me when i pvp..get a life.
Ebully
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:04 pm

nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
/agree .. i specially agree with the picture lmfao
Back to top Go down
nesaad
Bandito
Bandito
nesaad

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:04 pm

Rabies wrote:
nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Ebully
me get a life?? LOL i think i am atleast a lil bit more lifer then you faggot, spamming *noob* and *L2PLAY* to ppl when you lose on a online game? then calling me nolife on the forums? get laid bastard and now go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:05 pm

Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Look was u and race against me alone..then i catched booth of u 1 by 1 and BOOM i won then i apologysed to you what u wont?
Back to top Go down
spoon
KGB
KGB
spoon

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:05 pm

i iz tha best ....nuff said bishes
Back to top Go down
Yamcha
Bandito
Bandito
Yamcha

Number of posts : 169

Btw to get the story straight everyone on vent heard me say how horrible you are.. End of story.. Also you didnt get me below 50% hp. Btw i dont have 15 more hps i have more like 20k more
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:06 pm

Rabies wrote:
nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Ebully
Lmfao? Says the fail paladin who can't kill 1v1 and rages constantly.
Back to top Go down
nesaad
Bandito
Bandito
nesaad

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:06 pm

Rabies wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Look was u and race against me alone..then i catched booth of u 1 by 1 and BOOM i won then i apologysed to you what u wont?
you couldnt kill a fucking bunny with frostmourne you cocksucker. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

Rabies wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
LOL lies
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:07 pm

nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Ebully
me get a life?? LOL i think i am atleast a lil bit more lifer then you faggot, spamming *noob* and *L2PLAY* to ppl when you lose on a online game? then calling me nolife on the forums? get laid bastard and now go to hell.
Seems u lie when ur so pissed on me if its true what u just said: spamming *noob* and *L2PLAY* to ppl when you lose on a online game?
then why are u so angry?
after that (wich didnt happened) i should be the one raging on u .
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:08 pm

nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
you couldnt kill a fucking bunny with frostmourne you cocksucker. nuff said.
HE CANT GET COLD BLOOD ACHIVEMENT!!!!!!! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:08 pm

Now who are u?
Back to top Go down
Gooni
KGB
KGB
Gooni

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:09 pm

Rabies wrote:
nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
nesaad wrote:
Rabies wrote:
Ebully
Seems u lie when ur so pissed on me if its true what u just said: spamming *noob* and *L2PLAY* to ppl when you lose on a online game?
then why are u so angry?
after that (wich didnt happened) i should be the one raging on u .
you allready are lmfao
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:09 pm

Rabies wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rabies wrote:
LOL? 1v1 eh? Okay so that's why I had You, A rogue, another fail paladin and a warlock on me right? As for Race, I wouldn't be surprised if you beat him because he's not a very good paladin atm. He's still learning (No offence Race.) But me? Lmfao in your dreams kid. You didn't get me 1v1 last night and you never will, if you do. You will die in about 5-7 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Rabies
CIA
CIA
Rabies

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 12:10 pm

True, there was rogue but wtf can he do agains u? only slowing poison and i have chance dont shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best non-donors on the wrath realm   Best non-donors on the wrath realm - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best non-donors on the wrath realm
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next