VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
    Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
    Top posters
    ServerBot (7646)
    Where are the hunter guides D: Vote_lcapWhere are the hunter guides D: Voting_barWhere are the hunter guides D: Vote_rcap 
    Swifteh (7171)
    Where are the hunter guides D: Vote_lcapWhere are the hunter guides D: Voting_barWhere are the hunter guides D: Vote_rcap 
    Charlie Face (4524)
    Lisyhalath (3900)
    Scruffay (3896)
    kitch (3536)
    Min0rity (3192)
    Ubberpownage88 (3023)
    bacongrease2 (2761)
    Juicy (2649)
    Keywords
    MEAT Meatstick

Where are the hunter guides D:

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Drakenstarz
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Drakenstarz

Number of posts : 95

Where are the hunter guides D: Empty
    PostSubject: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:26 pm

Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
    Back to top Go down
    Happypancake
    KGB
    KGB
    Happypancake

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:26 pm

Wing Clip spam.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyte
    CIA
    CIA
    Kyte

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:26 pm

Why do you need a hunter guide when its easier then you faceroll a paladin.
    Back to top Go down
    bkhorizon
    CIA
    CIA
    bkhorizon

Number of posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:27 pm

on another server.

hunters are bad here.
    Back to top Go down
    ~Starlight~
    CIA
    CIA
    ~Starlight~

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:27 pm

Explosive shot, aimed shot, concussive when needed, use a freeze trap when they get close, run away and explosive shot again and again with LoL up.

GG
    Back to top Go down
    Earz
    CIA
    CIA
    Earz

Number of posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 1:59 pm

Guides don't help you L2P.
    Back to top Go down
    Vraagteken
    CIA
    CIA
    Vraagteken

Number of posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:09 pm

Maybe think about deterence and disengage aswell.
    But I guess you need common sense for that.
    Back to top Go down
    Cheapshot
    CIA
    CIA
    Cheapshot

Number of posts : 2512

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:10 pm

bkhorizon wrote:

hunters are bad here.
    Not really.
    Back to top Go down
    Kyte
    CIA
    CIA
    Kyte

Number of posts : 623

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 2:11 pm

Vraagteken wrote:

Where are the hunter guides D: 206g4np
    Back to top Go down
    ~Starlight~
    CIA
    CIA
    ~Starlight~

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 3:23 pm

Vraagteken wrote:

Well if deterence worked 100% I would've included it in my short guide, and I forgot about disengage. Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Zeniththree
    Noob
    Noob
    Zeniththree

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 5:51 pm

I'll write up a huntard guide in a little while.
    Back to top Go down
    spoon
    KGB
    KGB
    spoon

Number of posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 5:58 pm

just keybind all your instant casts do spin shots wiff ur mouse its what all the pro lvl 19 twinks do XD
    retail ftw
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are the hunter guides D:   Where are the hunter guides D: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are the hunter guides D:
    Page 1 of 1