WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
An interesting tale.(true)-long Vote_lcapAn interesting tale.(true)-long Voting_barAn interesting tale.(true)-long Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
An interesting tale.(true)-long Vote_lcapAn interesting tale.(true)-long Voting_barAn interesting tale.(true)-long Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

An interesting tale.(true)-long

Go down 
+16
HippiE
asetas
d1rtyesk1mo
Ubberpownage88
meatballkeeper
brutallis
Notwesk
idun3000
Winkles
Stannley
senorpedroagain
Skulliedoo
srsmissclick
Hannahan Montana
Romathal
POOOT
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
POOOT
Noob
Noob
POOOT

Number of posts : 5

An interesting tale.(true)-long Empty
PostSubject: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 2:36 am

okay so at my school we have faculty advisers that are

assigned according to their last names. the faculty

advisers help students with scheduling conflicts,

general questions,help with internships/employment etc

my adviser is named Jess Depew, and she is smokin' hot,

shes's like 25 and she's only been at the school a few
years. Anyway i've been looking to get an internship at a TV station or somthing over the summer, and the

school helps coordinate these things with an internship database that's maintined by the adviers you ;log in with you school ID and password and you can browse internships and stuff. i was having trouble logging in on mine so i went to go see Ms.Depew. thats where all the troubled started.

firstly, i walked into the office like 15 minutes early like an idiot, and shes in the middle of lunch so i awkwardly make stupid stall talk until shes finished.

"oh,hey, what are you eating?
"Salmon, i love it. i eat it practically everyday."
"Just salmon? that's pretty wierd" why did i say this..
"oh well, i dont know i try to eat healthy, natural foods you know, like wild berries and honey and stuff.
"yyeah i like food too." *facepalm*

Man, i was so nervous. anyway we finnaly begin squaring my stuff away she looks up what i registered with the beginning of the year. this is when the crap really hit the fan. This is how the converation really went:

"Okay, your account name is [ my name ] and your password is... depewissexy..."

Oh damn i completely forgot that i put that as my password in the begginning of the year. what the hell was i thinking. it was probably the longest 20 seconds of my life, before i got my balls together and stood of to leave.

Just as i walk out the door she says "in the future you might want to b ear in mind what kind of things you want to keep to yourself"

i was so freaking embarrased i wanted to kill myself right then and there, i wanted to run the hell out of there and never ever see her again. but somthing about what she said kept me standing in her doorway. i decided to man up and apolize. i then turned to her and looked her straight in the eyes amd swallowed my pride . and then it hit me like a train full of bricks.

She was eating Salmon

She tries to eat all healthy natural foods like wild berries and honey

She told me that i might want to bear in mind what kind of things i want to keep to myself

Ms.Depew was a bear disguised as a human.

Immedialty, the bear saw that i had seen through its charade and roared loudly and took a menacing swipe at me. deftly avoided it's claw and sprinted out the office. the bear was soon in chase,crashing through walls of the offices as if it were made of paper i jumped over the receptionists desk and ran out the back entrance, the bear followed, tossing the secretary aside like a rag doll. the bear begain to pursue me through the street traffic.

while i fought my way through the maze of vehicles, the bear simply careened its massive force through anything standing in its way cards veered off the road to escape the onslaught of grizzly force that was barreling down the road the bear was gaining fast i had no othre option but to make my way to the nearest building; a preeschool.

i burst through the door, startling the children from theier naps, immdeiadiately the bear slammed through the wall, crushing a child beneath its massive paws and burying several other children in sheet rock and debris. i maneuver my way through the chaos toward the back exit, the pre schoolers were little more than a screaming annoyance for the bear. its massive paws cut swaths through the sea of toddlers with each swipe, i used the precious time these toddlers afforded for me to make my escape into the playground

i scrambled up a ladder to a fort like structure my goat was to walk acreoss the monkey bars then jump to a tree which i could climb to the roof of the preschool and flag down a passing helicopter.

inb4 cool story bro or copypasta.

OC
Back to top Go down
Romathal
Noob
Noob
Romathal

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 3:02 am

L0113
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:04 am

Romathal wrote:
L0113

Nice avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
srsmissclick
CIA
CIA
srsmissclick

Number of posts : 741

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:05 am

Hannahan Montana wrote:
Romathal wrote:
L0113

Nice avatar Very Happy
its ugly D:
Back to top Go down
Skulliedoo
CIA
CIA
Skulliedoo

Number of posts : 1706

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:06 am

People should stop using naked / emo chicks as avatars, it's fail.

Inb4ironicsentence.
OT: Wut.

Back to top Go down
http://cakeshouse.forumotion.com
srsmissclick
CIA
CIA
srsmissclick

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:10 am

where is the prob IF they are hot >.< ???
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:11 am

Skulliedoo wrote:

Inb4ironicsentence.

Are we even allowed to use nude pictures as avatars?
Back to top Go down
senorpedroagain
Assassin
Assassin
senorpedroagain

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:12 am

I don't approve.
Back to top Go down
srsmissclick
CIA
CIA
srsmissclick

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:13 am

Hannahan Montana wrote:
Skulliedoo wrote:

Inb4ironicsentence.

think no, be aware you can get banned, then you need waste fucking 2min of your live making new acc >.>
Back to top Go down
Stannley
Assassin
Assassin
Stannley

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:13 am

wtf is up with that sig lol. nice titties tho haahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Winkles
Bandito
Bandito
Winkles

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 9:53 am

Stannley wrote:
wtf is up with that sig lol. nice titties tho haahahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
idun3000
CIA
CIA
idun3000

Number of posts : 604

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:11 am

<3 tits!
Back to top Go down
Notwesk
CIA
CIA
Notwesk

Number of posts : 714

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:30 am

You sir, have just met Rydiaa's mother.
Back to top Go down
brutallis
KGB
KGB
brutallis

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:20 am

Notwesk wrote:
You sir, have just met Rydiaa's mother.

i am rydiaas mother.
Back to top Go down
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA
meatballkeeper

Number of posts : 2319

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:42 am

An interesting tale.(true)-long Wtfisthisbig
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 11:53 am

WOW it was good until she turned into a bear fgt.
Back to top Go down
d1rtyesk1mo
Assassin
Assassin
d1rtyesk1mo

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:14 pm

POOOT wrote:
okay so at my school we have faculty advisers that are

assigned according to their last names. the faculty

advisers help students with scheduling conflicts,

general questions,help with internships/employment etc

my adviser is named Jess Depew, and she is smokin' hot,

shes's like 25 and she's only been at the school a few
years. Anyway i've been looking to get an internship at a TV station or somthing over the summer, and the

school helps coordinate these things with an internship database that's maintined by the adviers you ;log in with you school ID and password and you can browse internships and stuff. i was having trouble logging in on mine so i went to go see Ms.Depew. thats where all the troubled started.

firstly, i walked into the office like 15 minutes early like an idiot, and shes in the middle of lunch so i awkwardly make stupid stall talk until shes finished.

"oh,hey, what are you eating?
"Salmon, i love it. i eat it practically everyday."
"Just salmon? that's pretty wierd" why did i say this..
"oh well, i dont know i try to eat healthy, natural foods you know, like wild berries and honey and stuff.
"yyeah i like food too." *facepalm*

Man, i was so nervous. anyway we finnaly begin squaring my stuff away she looks up what i registered with the beginning of the year. this is when the crap really hit the fan. This is how the converation really went:

"Okay, your account name is [ my name ] and your password is... depewissexy..."

Oh damn i completely forgot that i put that as my password in the begginning of the year. what the hell was i thinking. it was probably the longest 20 seconds of my life, before i got my balls together and stood of to leave.

Just as i walk out the door she says "in the future you might want to b ear in mind what kind of things you want to keep to yourself"

i was so freaking embarrased i wanted to kill myself right then and there, i wanted to run the hell out of there and never ever see her again. but somthing about what she said kept me standing in her doorway. i decided to man up and apolize. i then turned to her and looked her straight in the eyes amd swallowed my pride . and then it hit me like a train full of bricks.

She was eating Salmon

She tries to eat all healthy natural foods like wild berries and honey

She told me that i might want to bear in mind what kind of things i want to keep to myself

Ms.Depew was a bear disguised as a human.

Immedialty, the bear saw that i had seen through its charade and roared loudly and took a menacing swipe at me. deftly avoided it's claw and sprinted out the office. the bear was soon in chase,crashing through walls of the offices as if it were made of paper i jumped over the receptionists desk and ran out the back entrance, the bear followed, tossing the secretary aside like a rag doll. the bear begain to pursue me through the street traffic.

while i fought my way through the maze of vehicles, the bear simply careened its massive force through anything standing in its way cards veered off the road to escape the onslaught of grizzly force that was barreling down the road the bear was gaining fast i had no othre option but to make my way to the nearest building; a preeschool.

i burst through the door, startling the children from theier naps, immdeiadiately the bear slammed through the wall, crushing a child beneath its massive paws and burying several other children in sheet rock and debris. i maneuver my way through the chaos toward the back exit, the pre schoolers were little more than a screaming annoyance for the bear. its massive paws cut swaths through the sea of toddlers with each swipe, i used the precious time these toddlers afforded for me to make my escape into the playground

i scrambled up a ladder to a fort like structure my goat was to walk acreoss the monkey bars then jump to a tree which i could climb to the roof of the preschool and flag down a passing helicopter.

inb4 cool story bro or copypasta.

OC

owned..
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingshollow.com
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:36 pm

Cool story brah.
Back to top Go down
asetas
CIA
CIA
asetas

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:57 pm

I did read it and it made me lol Razz gj
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:00 pm

Too long to read, sum it up?
Back to top Go down
d1rtyesk1mo
Assassin
Assassin
d1rtyesk1mo

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:01 pm

Hannahan Montana wrote:
He admitted he is sexually attracted to men, And wants in rou's pants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingshollow.com
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:04 pm

d1rtyesk1mo wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:

Bool ctory sro.
Back to top Go down
HippiE
Bandito
Bandito
HippiE

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:28 pm

Hannahan Montana wrote:
d1rtyesk1mo wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:

Bool ctory sro.

Mmmm....Canadians always tell the best stories.
Back to top Go down
Romathal1
Noob
Noob
Romathal1

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:53 pm

srsmissclick wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:
Skulliedoo wrote:

Inb4ironicsentence.

think no, be aware you can get banned, then you need waste fucking 2min of your live making new acc >.>

Took me 1 minute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rydiaa
CIA
CIA
Rydiaa

Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:57 pm

meatballkeeper wrote:
An interesting tale.(true)-long Wtfisthisbig
ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting tale.(true)-long   An interesting tale.(true)-long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An interesting tale.(true)-long
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next