WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Not able to log on after d/c. Vote_lcapNot able to log on after d/c. Voting_barNot able to log on after d/c. Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Not able to log on after d/c. Vote_lcapNot able to log on after d/c. Voting_barNot able to log on after d/c. Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

Not able to log on after d/c.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devote
Bandito
Bandito
Devote

Number of posts : 125

Not able to log on after d/c. Empty
PostSubject: Not able to log on after d/c.   Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 4:53 pm

So everytime after the server d/ces, I always have to wait about 20mins before getting back on. Why? Well, I try to log on and it takes me to "retrieving character list" and doesn't do anything. So I click cancel and it takes me to the realms, and then it just goes back and forth forever. I have yet to try restarting my comp, but I do close out WoW. I didn't have this problem before the changes.

Any tips?
Back to top Go down
Saron
Begginer
Begginer
Saron

Number of posts : 27

Not able to log on after d/c. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not able to log on after d/c.   Not able to log on after d/c. Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 7:19 am

When you get to the retrieving character list, wait it out. It comes up eventually. After you DC, close and reopen WoW. Should fix the Connecting and back to Realms selection.
Back to top Go down

Not able to log on after d/c.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoWPortal PVE Server :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: