WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
bugged interface and talents too Vote_lcapbugged interface and talents too Voting_barbugged interface and talents too Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
bugged interface and talents too Vote_lcapbugged interface and talents too Voting_barbugged interface and talents too Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick Spotlight MEAT

bugged interface and talents too

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Awwsome
Begginer
Begginer
Awwsome

Number of posts : 15

bugged interface and talents too Empty
PostSubject: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

Today when i loged i noticed my talents werent working, so i thought it was a char bugg and i deleted him. then i created a human and i noticed Every Man for Inself wasnt in the spell book, insted i got the BC spells. Can u guys tell me if this is a server bug or its just me, and if is my wow can u help me solve it ?
Ty.
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 1:54 am

They reverted to an old core revision while they rid the new core of its errors. In this old revision when you created a human I believe you get the perception racial skill and you do not get Every Man for Himself. Bugged I know, sucks I know. My human rogue before the wipe never had the Every Man skill for the whole time, I never realized to make a ticket and when I did no one really cared, and I didn't feel like remaking. Wait it out and roll a human when the new core is in place again.
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:28 am

Undeads got shadowmeld Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baikang
CIA
CIA
Baikang

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:30 am

Try Harder
Back to top Go down
Necrosis
CIA
CIA
Necrosis

Number of posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:59 am

Damn new people QQing about their lack of racials, I remember when NEs didn't get shadowmeld and no one cared that they didn't have Every Man for Himself and BEs had Mana Tap and Trolls racials still sucked major balls and Dwarves stoneform was shit because it didn't keep you immune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bugged interface and talents too   bugged interface and talents too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bugged interface and talents too
Page 1 of 1