If you are looking for V.C.N






Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Sun 14 May 2017, 10:04 pm by hambrgrhelpr

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

» pizzabox2 whats ur name?
Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm by yingyangi

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
 
Swifteh (7171)
 
Charlie Face (4524)
 
Lisyhalath (3900)
 
Scruffay (3896)
 
kitch (3536)
 
Min0rity (3192)
 
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
 
bacongrease2 (2761)
 
Juicy (2649)
 

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Keywords


Paladin

Go down

Paladin

Post by wiech on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 6:44 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )
avatar
wiech
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Joined : 2009-06-30
Points : 3312
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 6:51 pm

wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by judgebanksistoobusy on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:00 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.

Who doesn't!

avatar
judgebanksistoobusy
KGB
KGB

Number of posts : 227
Age : 29
Joined : 2009-05-17
Points : 3592
Reputation : 26

http://Judgebanksisawesome.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:02 pm

judgebanksistoobusy wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.

Who doesn't!


Actually I'm a Catholic priest.

Surprised

Hmm, what? Someone catch me lying? SHIT!
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by bacongrease2 on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:16 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
judgebanksistoobusy wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.

Who doesn't!


Actually I'm a Catholic priest.

Surprised

Hmm, what? Someone catch me lying? SHIT!
just stay away from my avatar then
avatar
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-14
Points : 6276
Reputation : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:20 pm

bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
judgebanksistoobusy wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.

Who doesn't!


Actually I'm a Catholic priest.

Surprised

Hmm, what? Someone catch me lying? SHIT!
just stay away from my avatar then

That baby is way too old for me.
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by bacongrease2 on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:21 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
judgebanksistoobusy wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
wiech wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=31878 - this talent doesn't work

all seals disapear after judgement ( this is so TBC... its wotlk, fix it pls )

It's because you like little girls.

Who doesn't!


Actually I'm a Catholic priest.

Surprised

Hmm, what? Someone catch me lying? SHIT!
just stay away from my avatar then

That baby is way too old for me.
lol thats pretty messed up in various ways
avatar
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-14
Points : 6276
Reputation : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:26 pm

You have no idea.
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by bacongrease2 on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:27 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:You have no idea.
i dont even want to get ideas
avatar
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-14
Points : 6276
Reputation : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:You have no idea.
i dont even want to get ideas

You must be a republican.
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by bacongrease2 on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:31 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:You have no idea.
i dont even want to get ideas

You must be a republican.
hell no obama/biden all the way
avatar
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2761
Age : 26
Joined : 2009-05-14
Points : 6276
Reputation : 69

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 7:34 pm

bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
bacongrease2 wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:You have no idea.
i dont even want to get ideas

You must be a republican.
hell no obama/biden all the way

My Republican comment was an insult, by the way. I'm making of fun of how republicans don't think for themselves, they just watch Fox News and believe every damn word.

OBAMA FTW!
avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by Billy Crystal on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

Catholic priests don't like little girls, only little boys.
avatar
Billy Crystal
KGB
KGB

Number of posts : 203
Age : 31
Joined : 2009-06-23
Points : 3577
Reputation : -2

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by thatsmyaudi on Tue 30 Jun 2009, 8:12 pm

Billy Crystal wrote:Catholic priests don't like little girls, only little boys.

Thanks, dick head, that was the joke.

Suspect


THE PROPER WAY TO FACEROLL!

avatar
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1744
Age : 24
Joined : 2009-01-23
Points : 5580
Reputation : 212

http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by srs legend on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 3:10 am

lolgayladins.
avatar
srs legend
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 637
Joined : 2009-06-28
Points : 3969
Reputation : -19

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by meatballkeeper on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 3:19 am

thatsmyaudi wrote:
Billy Crystal wrote:Catholic priests don't like little girls, only little boys.

Thanks, dick head, that was the joke.

Suspect


THE PROPER WAY TO FACEROLL!

Hearthstone?
avatar
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2319
Age : 27
Joined : 2008-02-21
Points : 5866
Reputation : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum