Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

» pizzabox2 whats ur name?
Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm by yingyangi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)

Swifteh (7171)

Charlie Face (4524)

Lisyhalath (3900)

Scruffay (3896)

kitch (3536)

Min0rity (3192)

Ubberpownage88 (3023)

bacongrease2 (2761)

Juicy (2649)

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Keywords

Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.

Post by kokal9 on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 12:14 am

Jenjen some ally druid has this typhoon spell that makes u unable to move ,so i either want her banned or that crap removed from her.
http://img168.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot071409055600.jpg/
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.

Post by Windblight on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 12:31 am

kokal9 wrote:Jenjen some ally druid has this typhoon spell that makes u unable to move ,so i either want her banned or that crap removed from her.

All you had to do was point out it wasn't supposed to be used instead of the big scene ... It's off my actionbar as I already asked in general about it...
Windblight
Assassin
Assassin

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 12:34 am

I knew this is you.I knew windblight =jen by the pet,u told me its your favorite,and off the bars is not OFF the spellbook,so either that either ban,what if everyone has it eh?Or if i do and you dont ,fun ?I dont think so.
Windblight wrote:
kokal9 wrote:Jenjen some ally druid has this typhoon spell that makes u unable to move ,so i either want her banned or that crap removed from her.

All you had to do was point out it wasn't supposed to be used instead of the big scene ... It's off my actionbar as I already asked in general about it...
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by meatballkeeper on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 2:13 am

It's a druid talent, FYI. Not an ability anyone can get.
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 2319

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 3:03 pm

meatballkeeper wrote:It's a druid talent, FYI. Not an ability anyone can get.
FYI the druid spell DAZES target for 3 seconds and does more than 500 dmg,not 500 dmg and permanent stun until relog,and when i did reloged ,i was brought alive to graveyard.Dont play smart on me.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Bringerofnothing on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 3:05 pm

kokal9 wrote:
FYI the druid spell DAZES target for 3 seconds and does more than 500 dmg,not 500 dmg and permanent stun until relog,and when i did reloged ,i was brought alive to graveyard.Dont play smart on me.

133t hax ftw
Bringerofnothing
Bandito
Bandito

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Tue 14 Jul 2009, 3:06 pm

Bringerofnothing wrote:
kokal9 wrote:

133t hax ftw
yus,thats more like it ;P
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Perfection on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:56 am

The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
Neon Perfection
FBI
FBI

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:59 am

Neon Perfection wrote:The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Perfection on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:06 am

If this was on the Wrath realm then you are severely wrong since the daze was added in 3.1, if it was on the 3.1 realm then it probably is bugged to not daze. Thunderstorm and Blast wave both can lock you into the texture depending on where you are, it isn't a hack. Just get them to knock you back again and you should be freed. If it doesn't knock you back it is because you are stuck in the textures of the ground.
Neon Perfection
FBI
FBI

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:16 am

Neon Perfection wrote:If this was on the Wrath realm then you are severely wrong since the daze was added in 3.1, if it was on the 3.1 realm then it probably is bugged to not daze. Thunderstorm and Blast wave both can lock you into the texture depending on where you are, it isn't a hack. Just get them to knock you back again and you should be freed. If it doesn't knock you back it is because you are stuck in the textures of the ground.
Which part of I WAS DEAD AFTER STUN AND RELOG ,you dont seem to get?And did i ask for thunderstorm and blast wave?No.And it has never happened ,and it was on murda,yet it didnt knock ,just rooted me and afterwards counted me as a dead one.And she never appeared afterwards.Oh and ,so what if the daze is added in 3.1,the knocking part was there before now wasnt it?Which never happened.And i wasnt struck i was on perfectlly flat durotar road.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Perfection on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:22 am

kokal9 wrote:
Neon Perfection wrote:If this was on the Wrath realm then you are severely wrong since the daze was added in 3.1, if it was on the 3.1 realm then it probably is bugged to not daze. Thunderstorm and Blast wave both can lock you into the texture depending on where you are, it isn't a hack. Just get them to knock you back again and you should be freed. If it doesn't knock you back it is because you are stuck in the textures of the ground.
Which part of I WAS DEAD AFTER STUN AND RELOG ,you dont seem to get?And did i ask for thunderstorm and blast wave?No.And it has never happened ,and it was on murda,yet it didnt knock ,just rooted me and afterwards counted me as a dead one.And she never appeared afterwards.Oh and ,so what if the daze is added in 3.1,the knocking part was there before now wasnt it?Which never happened.And i wasnt struck i was on perfectlly flat durotar road.
Durotar is curved ever so slightly most of the time, also as I said it doesn't knock you back if it gets you stuck in the ground, relogging and being dead is just a bug that happens to a lot of people, especially if you alt + F4'd. The reason she could use it in cat form is a bug with taxis that let you cast thing in any form. And the blast wave and thunderstorm part was that I am saying that spells with similiar effects (knockbacks) do the same thing as typhoon.

It is a bug and not a hack, it is not a controlled bug as it happens randomly and can't bug out on purpose. The OP does not deserve to be banned.
Neon Perfection
FBI
FBI

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:29 am

Neon Perfection wrote:
kokal9 wrote:
Durotar is curved ever so slightly most of the time, also as I said it doesn't knock you back if it gets you stuck in the ground, relogging and being dead is just a bug that happens to a lot of people, especially if you alt + F4'd. The reason she could use it in cat form is a bug with taxis that let you cast thing in any form. And the blast wave and thunderstorm part was that I am saying that spells with similiar effects (knockbacks) do the same thing as typhoon.

It is a bug and not a hack, it is not a controlled bug as it happens randomly and can't bug out on purpose. The OP does not deserve to be banned.
Okay , i was on flat surface and i logged out ,didnt alt f4 ,but my head is exploding and i dont have nerves nor time to chit chat with you,as i said ,removed is fine too,and i know why u mentioned those two spells ,but hello?What do you think i am?Someone that started wow yesterday eh ?Well sorry to dissapoint you but im in it since its made,with pauses tho.So in both ways,bug or hack im right and its something thats not working well and needs to be either unable to use either removed from people that do use it.I rofled my ass when i saw mana and healing stream totems dead.Same can happen to this.I dont see how ur supposed to play shaman without those two,but thats other subject and topic,and what im trying to say is if that can be "unavailable for use" so can this,if theres ACTUALLY SOME STAFF reading whats going on here.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Perfection on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:37 am

Ugh you are very thick headed.

If you want typhoon disabled you want blast wave and thunderstorm disabled to, it is the knockback effect that bugged you and it isn't like it happens everytime the spell is used, it is just on a rare condition. If you want go make a druid/shaman/mage and test the knockbacks and see how many times someone gets bugged.

You can say you're right but you clearly are not and are getting mad and unintelligent which is making your posts make less and less sense.
Neon Perfection
FBI
FBI

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:47 am

Neon Perfection wrote:Ugh you are very thick headed.

If you want typhoon disabled you want blast wave and thunderstorm disabled to, it is the knockback effect that bugged you and it isn't like it happens everytime the spell is used, it is just on a rare condition. If you want go make a druid/shaman/mage and test the knockbacks and see how many times someone gets bugged.

You can say you're right but you clearly are not and are getting mad and unintelligent which is making your posts make less and less sense.
Ok mr scientist ,do you something besides sleeping on forums?My posts make less and lees sence?Trying to be funny or?You fail in it if you do,my posts made perfect sense in any way ,and I've been never stuck from mage nor shaman,and all i do is pvp,wsg or arena or duels,whatever im up for ,and untill i see that thing occur on those spells i will report too.I was heading to bed but you couldnt hold your stupid post back to yourself cause i really am not interested in you trying to convince me whats right or wrong,so I had to stay and see what nonscence will you bother me with.All you do is circle around those two spells which are NOT THE FACT OF MATTER in this case,and as it seems ,u defend ,I guess a friend of yours.And who are u to waste my time.This was to staff not some random mr. know it all.Or at least someone that thinks he/she is.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Perfection on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 1:52 am

Defending a friend of mine? I don't even know who the hell the abuser is. Your posts are becoming even more and more slurred, and there is nothing in Typhoon that is different than thunderstorm or blast wave when it comes to the part that would bug you. I have been stuck from an elemental shaman many times, and fire mages too and needed to be knockbacked again or log out and log back in to fix it. I am completely serious when it comes to matters like this so it was not meant to be funny at all.

What I am saying is that you were bugged once, until you have been hit many times by that spell and have done more testing you have no right to say it should be disabled or not.
Neon Perfection
FBI
FBI

Back to top Go down

Post by MEDUSA on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 3:00 am

kokal9 wrote:
Neon Perfection wrote:The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?

HOLY FUCKING COMA'S!!!!!!
MEDUSA
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post by froggyShwamp on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 3:05 am

kokal9(the newfag) wrote:
Ok mr scientist ,do you something besides sleeping on forums?My posts make less and lees sence?Trying to be funny or?You fail in it if you do,my posts made perfect sense in any way ,and I've been never stuck from mage nor shaman,and all i do is pvp,wsg or arena or duels,whatever im up for ,and untill i see that thing occur on those spells i will report too.I was heading to bed but you couldnt hold your stupid post back to yourself cause i really am not interested in you trying to convince me whats right or wrong,so I had to stay and see what nonscence will you bother me with.All you do is circle around those two spells which are NOT THE FACT OF MATTER in this case,and as it seems ,u defend ,I guess a friend of yours.And who are u to waste my time.This was to staff not some random mr. know it all.Or at least someone that thinks he/she is.

Alright lets analyze this rather NEWFAGGISH statement.

First: Please insert spaces after a punctuation mark. 5 cool points have been deducted.
Second: "Trying to be funny or?You fail..blahblah" lrn2english friend. 5 cool points have been deducted.
Third: lrn2notoverusecommas <- VERY IMPORTANT. At a glance your failrant seems like a list. A normalfag would therefore have the right to assume that you are listing your fails. 5 cool points have been deducted.
Fourth: "mr. know it all" If this is a name, it should be Knowitall, unless the person has 4 names = fail. 5 cool points have been deducted.

That gives you a grand total of: FAIL cool points. You, sir, ARE a newfag.
froggyShwamp
KGB
KGB

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by iceshadow30 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 9:07 am

Froggyschwamp is a bad troll.
iceshadow30
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by babouna on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 9:15 am

INSERT PENIS IN MOUTH PLEASE
babouna
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1376

Back to top Go down

Post by Troy_21 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:17 pm

kokal9 ..listen here FUKIN GET THE FUCK OF and go play retail if u dont want buggs and hacks...now go have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up
AND SOMEONE FUKIN CLOSE THIS FUKIN THREAD ..ITS FUKIN USELESS
ty:)
Troy_21
Bandito
Bandito

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Ubberpownage88 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:21 pm

Walls of Text.
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 3023

Back to top Go down

Post by Min0rity on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 12:21 pm

BW, Typhoon and TS was all confirmed by "ME" that they do bug you into the V-textures of the ground, no matter if your in the straightest path in the game or on the bumpiest ledges, you will get stuck but the chances of the bug occuring are 1 in 20
Min0rity
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 3192

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:37 pm

MEDUSA wrote:
kokal9 wrote:

HOLY FUCKING COMA'S!!!!!!
LEARN SOME ENGLISH FIRST THE RETURN.ITS COMMA DOUBLE M BITCH.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by kokal9 on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:40 pm

Troy_21 wrote:kokal9 ..listen here FUKIN GET THE FUCK OF and go play retail if u dont want buggs and hacks...now go have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up
AND SOMEONE FUKIN CLOSE THIS FUKIN THREAD ..ITS FUKIN USELESS
ty:)
Who asked u for opinion?Jealous of me getting attention and you not eh?Such a lifeless prick,who the heck you think you are to tell me to shut up,is my topic ,you shut up and gtfo of it.
kokal9
Sentino
Sentino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum