VCN WOW OLD FORUMS

VISIT VCNWOW.COM
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.COM
If you are looking for V.C.N






Similar topics
    Log in
    Username:
    Password:
    Log in automatically: 
    :: I forgot my password
    Latest topics
    » INTRODUCTION Destiny
    Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Destiny

    » 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
    Yesterday at 10:05 am by Zanukan

    » An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
    Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

    » Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
    Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

    » yoo
    Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

    » hay gm
    Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

    » Ques for GM
    Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

    » YES IT IS I
    Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

    » oldfags asemble
    Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

    » Oh hai...
    Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

    » hey windir bro guess what
    Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

    » Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
    Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

    » Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
    Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

    » Need an unstuck
    Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

    » Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

    » shammy bug
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

    » Gentlemen?
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

    » Rous aka Zanukan attention please
    Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

    » I cant get my tokens when i vote.
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

    » Hi again --- imweedy
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

    None

    Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
    Top posters
    ServerBot (7646)
     
    Swifteh (7171)
     
    Charlie Face (4524)
     
    Lisyhalath (3900)
     
    Scruffay (3896)
     
    kitch (3536)
     
    Min0rity (3192)
     
    Ubberpownage88 (3023)
     
    bacongrease2 (2761)
     
    Juicy (2649)
     
    Keywords

    Share | 
     

     Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.

    Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Cheapshot
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2512
    Age : 26
    Joined : 2009-02-14
    Points : 5212
    Reputation : 27

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:41 pm

    Basketball
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:43 pm

    babouna wrote:
    INSERT PENIS IN MOUTH PLEASE
    Go cut your wrists emo fag.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:48 pm

    froggyShwamp wrote:
    kokal9(the newfag) wrote:

    Ok mr scientist ,do you something besides sleeping on forums?My posts make less and lees sence?Trying to be funny or?You fail in it if you do,my posts made perfect sense in any way ,and I've been never stuck from mage nor shaman,and all i do is pvp,wsg or arena or duels,whatever im up for ,and untill i see that thing occur on those spells i will report too.I was heading to bed but you couldnt hold your stupid post back to yourself cause i really am not interested in you trying to convince me whats right or wrong,so I had to stay and see what nonscence will you bother me with.All you do is circle around those two spells which are NOT THE FACT OF MATTER in this case,and as it seems ,u defend ,I guess a friend of yours.And who are u to waste my time.This was to staff not some random mr. know it all.Or at least someone that thinks he/she is.

    Alright lets analyze this rather NEWFAGGISH statement.

    First: Please insert spaces after a punctuation mark. 5 cool points have been deducted.
    Second: "Trying to be funny or?You fail..blahblah" lrn2english friend. 5 cool points have been deducted.
    Third: lrn2notoverusecommas <- VERY IMPORTANT. At a glance your failrant seems like a list. A normalfag would therefore have the right to assume that you are listing your fails. 5 cool points have been deducted.
    Fourth: "mr. know it all" If this is a name, it should be Knowitall, unless the person has 4 names = fail. 5 cool points have been deducted.

    That gives you a grand total of: FAIL cool points. You, sir, ARE a newfag.
    There goes another lifeless prick that has nothing else to do besides opening all new topics on forum and refreshin them every minute.Listen ,fag,you should really get a life,a girlfriend and get the fuck out of my topic.How i write is HOW i want to write.GET IT?You dont like it?YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT THEN AND FILL MY TOPIC WITH YOUR CRAP.So now i will ask you politely to go out ,see a movie ,get a girlfriend and get the fuck out of my topics.Sir old fag.And for the record,my english is much better than yours.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 2:51 pm

    Min0rity wrote:
    BW, Typhoon and TS was all confirmed by "ME" that they do bug you into the V-textures of the ground, no matter if your in the straightest path in the game or on the bumpiest ledges, you will get stuck but the chances of the bug occuring are 1 in 20
    Anyway,its bugged and has a chance to occur right?Yes.I dont get what could be possiblly bugged with healing stream and mana spring totems,yet they are disabled.So, why not these too?
    Back to top Go down
    froggyShwamp
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 176
    Age : 62
    Joined : 2009-07-11
    Points : 3603
    Reputation : -8

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 3:00 pm

    iceshadow30 wrote:
    Froggyschwamp is a bad troll.
    if you're going to insult at least spell my name right. I mean its spelled right there. You have no excuse for your fail -> sit down.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 3:02 pm

    froggyShwamp wrote:
    iceshadow30 wrote:
    Froggyschwamp is a bad troll.
    if you're going to insult at least spell my name right. I mean its spelled right there. You have no excuse for your fail -> sit down.
    And stick to the subject of it,this isnt chit chat topic.
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 3:20 pm

    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:02 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:08 pm

    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:11 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    I really do and im glad you'll have a nice day ,and it was lolwarr and lolretardin pretty much same nicks from murda(they all are lol +class or shortcut from class),but now after wipe i guess that ones gone too,some had their acc's back ,i didnt i've remade it with all 6 chars on ex murda(most just made to get my name) and i havent logged to see how 3.1 realm is,last time i tried to log in vcn i got an unable to connect message,so i've quit.I'll check now ,and whats your nick?
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:33 pm

    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    I really do and im glad you'll have a nice day ,and it was lolwarr and lolretardin pretty much same nicks from murda(they all are lol +class or shortcut from class),but now after wipe i guess that ones gone too,some had their acc's back ,i didnt i've remade it with all 6 chars on ex murda(most just made to get my name) and i havent logged to see how 3.1 realm is,last time i tried to log in vcn i got an unable to connect message,so i've quit.I'll check now ,and whats your nick?
    It used to be "Buy + class or shortcut to class" but now it's like Redhulk Redstyles Redskills and mainly anything with "Red" infront of it I mainly play my human paladin Redblackman lol! Smile for the 3.1 realm you should get on when it's up it's down right now. but I will mainly be on my human paladin names Redblackman so hit me up if u wanna pvp or something Smile I am a reckbomb atm but I can mainly play any spec for paladin lol so if ur a dps tell me to go holy and we can rape haha Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:41 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    I really do and im glad you'll have a nice day ,and it was lolwarr and lolretardin pretty much same nicks from murda(they all are lol +class or shortcut from class),but now after wipe i guess that ones gone too,some had their acc's back ,i didnt i've remade it with all 6 chars on ex murda(most just made to get my name) and i havent logged to see how 3.1 realm is,last time i tried to log in vcn i got an unable to connect message,so i've quit.I'll check now ,and whats your nick?
    It used to be "Buy + class or shortcut to class" but now it's like Redhulk Redstyles Redskills and mainly anything with "Red" infront of it I mainly play my human paladin Redblackman lol! Smile for the 3.1 realm you should get on when it's up it's down right now. but I will mainly be on my human paladin names Redblackman so hit me up if u wanna pvp or something Smile I am a reckbomb atm but I can mainly play any spec for paladin lol so if ur a dps tell me to go holy and we can rape haha Very Happy
    We sure will,but first missing ingridient:You are not horde and i am Sad.If you wanna play pally that much and maybe wanna join horde,i'll make mage,rogue,pally,sham,warr(usually main) or dk ,thats what i play Razz.So if you're up to we can try when its back up.
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    I really do and im glad you'll have a nice day ,and it was lolwarr and lolretardin pretty much same nicks from murda(they all are lol +class or shortcut from class),but now after wipe i guess that ones gone too,some had their acc's back ,i didnt i've remade it with all 6 chars on ex murda(most just made to get my name) and i havent logged to see how 3.1 realm is,last time i tried to log in vcn i got an unable to connect message,so i've quit.I'll check now ,and whats your nick?
    It used to be "Buy + class or shortcut to class" but now it's like Redhulk Redstyles Redskills and mainly anything with "Red" infront of it I mainly play my human paladin Redblackman lol! Smile for the 3.1 realm you should get on when it's up it's down right now. but I will mainly be on my human paladin names Redblackman so hit me up if u wanna pvp or something Smile I am a reckbomb atm but I can mainly play any spec for paladin lol so if ur a dps tell me to go holy and we can rape haha Very Happy
    We sure will,but first missing ingridient:You are not horde and i am Sad.If you wanna play pally that much and maybe wanna join horde,i'll make mage,rogue,pally,sham,warr(usually main) or dk ,thats what i play Razz.So if you're up to we can try when its back up.
    I am horde I just have 1 char that I usually play sometimes my human paladin but I have orc war Redhulk I got a dk a rogue a mage I need to make a belf pally but belfs fial lol but I'll make one if u want and we can own it up on horde Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    lorantyler wrote:
    Kokal9 healing stream and mana stream are disabled because they give too much mana and too much health over time... So therefore they are disabled, Typhoon only accures the bug 1 in a 20 chance most of the time, so therefore it is not disabled and is still useable because it still works 97% of the time. I am not flaming or anything I am just saying that next time you should try to test everything out before you try to get something disabled my friend. Have a good day and try not to die by froggyShwamp he will shove a carrot up your ass... O.O Smile So lemme know if you have anymore questiong regarding this....Have fun Smile
    Hehe, i like your picture,so anyway if they give too much thats not something that hard to fix,and you can tell froggy he can come and try.Im afraid he will fail in that,he will run when he sees me.And ok ,I see you people got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.
    Well I am not sure why they don't fix them like you say it's not hard and thanks I will have a nice day Smile btw wats ur chars name if u play on 3.1? and Thanks I know you want to has sex wit meh avatar Razz
    I really do and im glad you'll have a nice day ,and it was lolwarr and lolretardin pretty much same nicks from murda(they all are lol +class or shortcut from class),but now after wipe i guess that ones gone too,some had their acc's back ,i didnt i've remade it with all 6 chars on ex murda(most just made to get my name) and i havent logged to see how 3.1 realm is,last time i tried to log in vcn i got an unable to connect message,so i've quit.I'll check now ,and whats your nick?
    It used to be "Buy + class or shortcut to class" but now it's like Redhulk Redstyles Redskills and mainly anything with "Red" infront of it I mainly play my human paladin Redblackman lol! Smile for the 3.1 realm you should get on when it's up it's down right now. but I will mainly be on my human paladin names Redblackman so hit me up if u wanna pvp or something Smile I am a reckbomb atm but I can mainly play any spec for paladin lol so if ur a dps tell me to go holy and we can rape haha Very Happy
    We sure will,but first missing ingridient:You are not horde and i am Sad.If you wanna play pally that much and maybe wanna join horde,i'll make mage,rogue,pally,sham,warr(usually main) or dk ,thats what i play Razz.So if you're up to we can try when its back up.
    I am horde I just have 1 char that I usually play sometimes my human paladin but I have orc war Redhulk I got a dk a rogue a mage I need to make a belf pally but belfs fial lol but I'll make one if u want and we can own it up on horde Very Happy
    Ohh thats good to hear,well i'll be what oyou need me to be,depending on what you choose to play and play best.You pick one for you,and one for me.If you make pally i'd sure be a warrior,if u pick mage id be rogue or shaman,and if u pick warr i will be pally,and so on. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:54 pm

    I'm really good at holy paladin that was my main class and spec since the game came out Razz so if you are good at warrior go MS war and I'll be holy paladin Very Happy and we will keep in touch i'll make my guy and name him Buyaholy and make him Belf paladin. Smile I'll PM you later on kk? Have fun bro and nice keeping things in check on this topic haha
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    I'm really good at holy paladin that was my main class and spec since the game came out Razz so if you are good at warrior go MS war and I'll be holy paladin Very Happy and we will keep in touch i'll make my guy and name him Buyaholy and make him Belf paladin. Smile I'll PM you later on kk? Have fun bro and nice keeping things in check on this topic haha
    Okay i'll make a warrior,first char of mine was night elf rogue but 2 days after i went tauren warrior,and stayed that way ,also since game came out.And i'll be ms warr ofc,and we sure will ,i'll try to remember your nick Razz if i fail to,i hope u will remember mine Razz.And sure pm when you want i'll reply as soon as i can.You too have fun.
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:05 pm

    Lolwarr will be your name you said? Buyaholy not hard to remember Razz and I am mainly good at any class just need like 5 mins to warm up hehe yes I am a nerd so gtfo and stfu! Very Happy lol
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

    lorantyler wrote:
    Lolwarr will be your name you said? Buyaholy not hard to remember Razz and I am mainly good at any class just need like 5 mins to warm up hehe yes I am a nerd so gtfo and stfu! Very Happy lol
    Yup that will be the nick and lol,i will try to remember ,i'll go out now ,since its down anyway,so hope it'll be back till i return.And lol nah you are okay ,not a nerd Razz,i can play any class too but those were my favorite ,kinda Very Happy.
    Back to top Go down
    froggyShwamp
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 176
    Age : 62
    Joined : 2009-07-11
    Points : 3603
    Reputation : -8

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:15 pm

    cockal9 wrote:

    blah blah you can tell froggy he can CUM and try.Im afraid [...],he will run when he sees THAT I AM A NEWFAG.And ok ,I see YOU PEOPLE (black people) got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.

    ^Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:20 pm

    froggyShwamp wrote:
    cockal9 wrote:

    blah blah you can tell froggy he can CUM and try.Im afraid [...],he will run when he sees THAT I AM A NEWFAG.And ok ,I see YOU PEOPLE (black people) got nothing better to do then sticking to forums reading every topic so i will let go this time.
    You too have a nice day and have fun.

    ^Shocked That gave me a really big hard I just got a new record of big boner...2 centimeters woo!
    <3 I love you
    Back to top Go down
    Wolfman
    CIA
    CIA
    avatar

    Number of posts : 782
    Age : 24
    Joined : 2009-06-15
    Points : 4340
    Reputation : 106

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:24 pm

    You wanna have 536 with this pic :
    Back to top Go down
    lorantyler
    KGB
    KGB
    avatar

    Number of posts : 196
    Joined : 2008-06-14
    Points : 3931
    Reputation : -5

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Wed 15 Jul 2009, 5:32 pm

    What about 696969696969696969 does that count/ can I do that with her? :O
    Back to top Go down
    Troy_21
    Bandito
    Bandito
    avatar

    Number of posts : 110
    Joined : 2009-04-15
    Points : 3561
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Thu 16 Jul 2009, 9:32 am

    ....im sorry.....i didn't know



    ""one blood""
    Back to top Go down
    Windblight
    Assassin
    Assassin
    avatar

    Number of posts : 68
    Age : 26
    Joined : 2009-07-10
    Points : 3453
    Reputation : -7

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Fri 17 Jul 2009, 2:15 am

    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:
    The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
    I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?

    I could even set off a moonfire in cat form, it was bugged a few days ago...say...when your stealthed and just moonfire, your still in catform the first moonfire you use.

    and holy fuck, get over the typhoon dude, this isn't going anywhere.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino
    avatar

    Number of posts : 46
    Age : 27
    Joined : 2009-07-07
    Points : 3447
    Reputation : 0

    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Fri 17 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:
    The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
    I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?

    I could even set off a moonfire in cat form, it was bugged a few days ago...say...when your stealthed and just moonfire, your still in catform the first moonfire you use.

    and holy fuck, get over the typhoon dude, this isn't going anywhere.
    learn to read stupid girl, i said i've already let go ,wtf u want?cant u see im not writing anymore?give me a rest .
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.
    Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
     Similar topics
    -
    » Debate Topic: Mystical Space Typhoon vs Cyclone

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    VCN WOW OLD FORUMS :: World Of Warcraft :: WoW General-
    Jump to: