Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
    Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

» pizzabox2 whats ur name?
    Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm by yingyangi

Who is online?
    In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
    Top posters
    ServerBot (7646)

Swifteh (7171)

Charlie Face (4524)

Lisyhalath (3900)

Scruffay (3896)

kitch (3536)

Min0rity (3192)

Ubberpownage88 (3023)

bacongrease2 (2761)

Juicy (2649)

Keywords

Share | 

Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    Troy_21
    Bandito
    Bandito

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Fri 17 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

kokal9 u still here?
    pfff i thought the fukin aliens who left u on earth came and dragged you away shit
    and fukin stop callin people stupid...
    one step away from gettin forum banned
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 1:09 am

Troy_21 wrote:
    kokal9 u still here?
    pfff i thought the fukin aliens who left u on earth came and dragged you away shit
    and fukin stop callin people stupid...
    one step away from gettin forum banned
    Im scared, I really am. Especially from someone that cant spell "fucking" right. Hahaha, you really can make a person laugh.And if I'm getting banned so should you. You called me "shit" so. And i really dont care actually. Now go outside and get a life you lost,sad,little soul.
    Back to top Go down
    Windblight
    Assassin
    Assassin

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 2:55 am

kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:
    The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
    I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?

I could even set off a moonfire in cat form, it was bugged a few days ago...say...when your stealthed and just moonfire, your still in catform the first moonfire you use.

and holy fuck, get over the typhoon dude, this isn't going anywhere.
    learn to read stupid girl, i said i've already let go ,wtf u want?cant u see im not writing anymore?give me a rest .

You just did write, and I'm not stupid, I surely hope to see you in game when some guildies are on, we can have some fun!..guildies and I atleast.
    /Spams moonfire crits.

/Done with thread. bounce
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 11:39 am

Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:
    The druid spell knocks you back and is bugged depending on where you are to lock you into the terrain, don't pretend to be so smart when you are obviously wrong.
    I am smart and I am not WRONG , I say what i saw ,and it isnt as it should be ,first of all ,she threw that spell in cat form without shifting ,which rooted me permanently WITHOUT DAZING AS IT SHOULD and WITHOUT knocking me ,GET IT?You are the one wrong.And depending on where u are?I was on flat surface,how does surface now make change?

I could even set off a moonfire in cat form, it was bugged a few days ago...say...when your stealthed and just moonfire, your still in catform the first moonfire you use.

learn to read stupid girl, i said i've already let go ,wtf u want?cant u see im not writing anymore?give me a rest .

You just did write, and I'm not stupid, I surely hope to see you in game when some guildies are on, we can have some fun!..guildies and I atleast.
    /Spams moonfire crits.

I really doubt you'll see me soon. And what did I just write? And you and your guildies together (except if you're not full of failadin noobadin donors) wont be any problem for my characters, any of them. You will just entertain me.
    Back to top Go down
    fearless
    Assassin
    Assassin

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 11:46 am

lorantyler wrote:
    What about 696969696969696969 does that count/ can I do that with her? :O
    Better of with 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999-.-
    Back to top Go down
    badsanta
    Assassin
    Assassin

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 11:50 am

Holy shit I managed to read all this. o.O
    Back to top Go down
    fearless
    Assassin
    Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 11:56 am

badsanta wrote:
    Holy shit I managed to read all this. o.O
    Yeah, ill give u an "epic rank" for that one!
    Back to top Go down
    Windblight
    Assassin
    Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:

/Spams moonfire crits.

I really doubt you'll see me soon. And what did I just write? And you and your guildies together (except if you're not full of failadin noobadin donors) wont be any problem for my characters, any of them. You will just entertain me.

So, your gonna win against 5 epic win boomkins?

My guild does boomkins only, with the exception of a few of my hoes, but this doesn't include them /typhoon, oops I mean /moonfire. bounce

PS: You moved to Frozen right? I'll have to bitch at them to play there if so, lawl.
    Back to top Go down
    fearless
    Assassin
    Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

Epic rank 5!
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 4:40 pm

Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:

/Spams moonfire crits.

My guild does boomkins only, with the exception of a few of my hoes, but this doesn't include them /typhoon, oops I mean /moonfire. bounce

PS: You moved to Frozen right? I'll have to bitch at them to play there if so, lawl.
    You love me dont you? Actually i am here and there and some other places too, but today i was supposed to go to grannies but bus didnt come,so I didnt. And yea even you and your 5 boomkins will fail. I'll remake my pally for those 5. Bubble kill two heal to full kill two more, then gay of hands and boom goes the 5th.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sat 18 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

fearless wrote:
    Epic rank 5!
    Lol i like ur donkey punch sig Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    lidium
    Noob
    Noob

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Hehehe   Mon 20 Jul 2009, 5:14 pm

I truely love these forums...i read each and every posts and laughed at almost all of them!

Keep QQ i love it! <3 the forum author! ur bad ass

And eevryone else
    Back to top Go down
    Troy_21
    Bandito
    Bandito

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Tue 21 Jul 2009, 8:03 am

KOKAL ..u were molested by your uncle huh?
    i should have known,cuz no fkin (this is how i write fuckin) normal person rages like this
    its to fukt up..u need help motherfucker so fkin take your pills and then go to sleep
    ty:)
    Back to top Go down
    Windblight
    Assassin
    Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Tue 21 Jul 2009, 10:51 am

kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:

/Spams moonfire crits.

You love me dont you? Actually i am here and there and some other places too, but today i was supposed to go to grannies but bus didnt come,so I didnt. And yea even you and your 5 boomkins will fail. I'll remake my pally for those 5. Bubble kill two heal to full kill two more, then gay of hands and boom goes the 5th.

ROFL.
    We can heal also you know!
    That sounds fun though...
    But 5 starfalls, 15 trees, moonfires, wraths and starfire should kill you...fast, no offence.

So, can we please just get along?
    PS: I think Boomkins suck on Frozen and people are too lazy to update a seperate WoW to play, QQ .
    Back to top Go down
    syviis
    Noob
    Noob

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Thu 23 Jul 2009, 6:29 pm

Dear Kokal9,

I am writing this post to demonstrate how to properly use the English language. You have several grammatical errors within all of your posts. I would like you to please correct your english for the people who would read your writing in the future. I have a sentence below that I have copied from one of your posts.

This sentence is small and simple and I will show you what is wrong with it and how it should be written.

"Who asked u for opinion?Jealous of me getting attention and you not eh?Such a lifeless prick,who the heck you think you are to tell me to shut up,is my topic ,you shut up and gtfo of it."-Kokal9

This is how it should be written:

Who asked you for your opinion? Are you jealous when I get attention and you do not? You are such a lifeless prick. Who the heck do you think you are to tell me to shut up? This is my topic. You need to shut up and get the fuck out of it.

You have an excessive amount of comma errors in your writing. Please refrain from using the english language on forums until you have corrected these grammatical errors. Thank you. If you have any questions and would like to learn more about the english language I suggest you google it and research from a source that is properly documented and reliable.

Please do not respond to this post because I do not think your posts are funny anymore, and I will not read them. They are the ramblings of an illiterate fool. Yes this situation requires name calling. However, I managed to get the names right, you have failed on this attempt previously.

Also, if you have any questions on how to spell certain words you can look at other peoples posts. There were several times when someone typed a word, and you mispelled it. Please learn to read the english language before you butcher it in a forum post. Thanks and have a good day.
    Back to top Go down
    Troy_21
    Bandito
    Bandito

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Fri 24 Jul 2009, 12:03 pm

this dude for president:)
    +1
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 6:10 pm

Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Windblight wrote:
    kokal9 wrote:
    Neon Perfection wrote:

/Spams moonfire crits.

ROFL.
    We can heal also you know!
    That sounds fun though...
    But 5 starfalls, 15 trees, moonfires, wraths and starfire should kill you...fast, no offence.

So, can we please just get along?
    PS: I think Boomkins suck on Frozen and people are too lazy to update a seperate WoW to play, QQ .
    Yup that will kill me. Enough now. Go jump on some other thread and stop bothering.
    Back to top Go down
    kokal9
    Sentino
    Sentino

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 6:13 pm

syviis wrote:
    Dear Kokal9,

I am writing this post to demonstrate how to properly use the English language. You have several grammatical errors within all of your posts. I would like you to please correct your english for the people who would read your writing in the future. I have a sentence below that I have copied from one of your posts.

This sentence is small and simple and I will show you what is wrong with it and how it should be written.

"Who asked u for opinion?Jealous of me getting attention and you not eh?Such a lifeless prick,who the heck you think you are to tell me to shut up,is my topic ,you shut up and gtfo of it."-Kokal9

This is how it should be written:

Who asked you for your opinion? Are you jealous when I get attention and you do not? You are such a lifeless prick. Who the heck do you think you are to tell me to shut up? This is my topic. You need to shut up and get the fuck out of it.

You have an excessive amount of comma errors in your writing. Please refrain from using the english language on forums until you have corrected these grammatical errors. Thank you. If you have any questions and would like to learn more about the english language I suggest you google it and research from a source that is properly documented and reliable.

Please do not respond to this post because I do not think your posts are funny anymore, and I will not read them. They are the ramblings of an illiterate fool. Yes this situation requires name calling. However, I managed to get the names right, you have failed on this attempt previously.

Also, if you have any questions on how to spell certain words you can look at other peoples posts. There were several times when someone typed a word, and you mispelled it. Please learn to read the english language before you butcher it in a forum post. Thanks and have a good day.
    Mr. English professor, English is not my main and i wont read your stupid story. Sorry, but I got no time for one that wants attention so badly, and fails in getting it. Im not interested in your lessons. Go find someone else to teach and get a life. For real.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.   

Back to top Go down

Is everyone supposed to have Typhoon?I want one if so.
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3