WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Good Race For Me? Vote_lcapGood Race For Me? Voting_barGood Race For Me? Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Good Race For Me? Vote_lcapGood Race For Me? Voting_barGood Race For Me? Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick Spotlight

Good Race For Me?

Go down 
+23
½Whitestag½
davidkolenko
Swifteh
meatballkeeper
Fatita
steveboy
Crackle
Baikang
Moffufu
GomaXx2
GaHmeler
Casper-AKA-Tdc
GomaXx
baboun
Racelolol
Cheapshöt
bacongrease2
Rydiaa
nicksp13
Kuro
Midnight
Lumnix
Rombus
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:07 am

Since Catcalysm is coming how what is the class I should be leveling up right now?

(Horde)
I was thinking about playing a Warrior, because I like big melee crits. People told me I should go Rogue but I don't like pussying out at the last second.

I currently have a 50 NE Hunter (but its a girl). So I can't get a DK. I like to fight people melee.

I chose to roll Horde and its going to be my first time trying any Horde race out passed level 10.

Basically what I would like to know is:
Whats the best Race and Class for a guy that likes to deal damage quickly and strong. (I'm not going to play any Casters for awhile so no Caster suggestions please).

Oh yeah, and Ubberpwnage, I haven't seen him in awhile and I haven't contacted him so I'm looking for a high level to play in a realm with. (USA Servers).

Some class guides would be nice too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
Lumnix
CIA
CIA
Lumnix

Number of posts : 383

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:09 am

Human is the better pvp class currenlty.

Human - Warrior, or Priest.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Noob
Noob
Midnight

Number of posts : 3

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:11 am

I think that you could be a good vendor.

Also Behemance Shamy, fucking nice crits with melee, really.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Number of posts : 392

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:15 am

Hmm, well honestly.

Whenever the new expansion comes out, I was thinking of going Tauren Paladin and Worgen Rogue tbh. Maybe like an Undead Hunter or Human Hunter aswell, it's gonna be sick. But hmm.. dude, honestly. IF you like Melee, you're like me. Roll a Rogue, Warrior or Paladin. Rogue and Pally being the funnest of those three imo. You'd have hella fun on a Rogue, just try one bro. I understand the pussying out at the last bit, but it's fun. Too me anyway.
Back to top Go down
nicksp13
CIA
CIA
nicksp13

Number of posts : 955

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:17 am

Kuro wrote:
Hmm, well honestly.

Whenever the new expansion comes out, I was thinking of going Tauren Paladin and Worgen Rogue tbh. Maybe like an Undead Hunter or Human Hunter aswell, it's gonna be sick. But hmm.. dude, honestly. IF you like Melee, you're like me. Roll a Rogue, Warrior or Paladin. Rogue and Pally being the funnest of those three imo. You'd have hella fun on a Rogue, just try one bro. I understand the pussying out at the last bit, but it's fun. Too me anyway.
^
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

Lumnix wrote:

I heard Warriors Titan Grip got nerfed to hell.

And Kuro. Maybe I will go Rogue. Of course Undead Rogue right? And whats the best spec? Off-Hand Sword? Double Daggers? Or Double Swords?

And do you still play? I wanna play with someone Sad
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:22 am

Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

And Kuro. Maybe I will go Rogue. Of course Undead Rogue right? And whats the best spec? Off-Hand Sword? Double Daggers? Or Double Swords?

And do you still play? I wanna play with someone
Sad

I do Razz I has my 80 Paladin on Greymane.

Best spec for a Rogue.. well that depends. I most of the time go 41/5/25 (Mutilate Spec) But that's totally up to you. But sure man, i'd be glad to re-roll with you. I understand the playing with somebody part. I can feel you there lol. It's boring as fuck otherwise, I need to actually level a Rogue on retail anyway <_< *cough* That's right, I kick ass with Rogue's.. yet, I don't have one on retail. WHAT. Also Mage too. :>
Back to top Go down
Lumnix
CIA
CIA
Lumnix

Number of posts : 383

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

Best spec for a Rogue.. well that depends. I most of the time go 41/5/25 (Mutilate Spec) But that's totally up to you. But sure man, i'd be glad to re-roll with you. I understand the playing with somebody part. I can feel you there lol. It's boring as fuck otherwise, I need to actually level a Rogue on retail anyway <_< *cough* That's right, I kick ass with Rogue's.. yet, I don't have one on retail. WHAT. Also Mage too. :>

Mages ftw, they are fun as hell.
Back to top Go down
nicksp13
CIA
CIA
nicksp13

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

I am thinking of going to retail...
You know how cheap fricken powerleveling is on retail now-a-days guys??
If you paid for VIP here, then you almost paid enough for:
TWO characters leveled 1-20
Both get 20k gold
both epic epic flyers + cold weather
and get 450'd 2 professions...

all for $87...

Fricken ridiculous imo
[they say they get it done in 12 days... o.o]
Load of crap if you ask me, 2 good 2 be true.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:26 am

Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

Lol dude, dunno if you still play, but have you ever seen a mage named Kouen in-game? That's me ;P I kick ass with a mage. And Rogue, but don't have either on retail. Only have a paladin.
Back to top Go down
nicksp13
CIA
CIA
nicksp13

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:29 am

Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

Lol dude, dunno if you still play, but have you ever seen a mage named Kouen in-game? That's me ;P I kick ass with a mage. And Rogue, but don't have either on retail. Only have a paladin.
That is so odd, now pallys [ret] suck a lil on retail yet they pwn here... and you play mage.

Yes, you do rape on your mage, I saw you once.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:32 am

nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

That is so odd, now pallys [ret] suck a lil on retail yet they pwn here... and you play mage.

Yuh. I has Two Mages, Two Pally's and Two Rogues.

Dokugan:Troll Rogue
Kuro: Nelf Rogue
Kyoushu: Belf Pally
Tsuretsu: Human Pally
Kouen: Undead Mage
Kumori: Human Mage (I barely play Kumori for some reason >_< Mainly because I like my Undead mage better <3)
Back to top Go down
nicksp13
CIA
CIA
nicksp13

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:34 am

Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

Kumori: Human Mage (I barely play Kumori for some reason >_< Mainly because I like my Undead mage better <3)
Only saw Kouen, watched you pwn some hardcore donor warriors, in your completely non donor beastlyness.
It was an epic sight.
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:36 am

Are you talking about VCN right now?

Anyways I PM'd you Kuro.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:36 am

nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

Only saw Kouen, watched you pwn some hardcore donor warriors, in your completely non donor beastlyness.
It was an epic sight.

Yehhhh. I RARELY play with donor gear.. even though I am an Svip.. and still rape people. Sad. <_<

Especially seeing as how over half the players on Frozen are donors. Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:46 am

Anyone else want me and Kuro to play with you guys?

USA Servers!
Back to top Go down
Rydiaa
CIA
CIA
Rydiaa

Number of posts : 880

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:48 am

Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

It was an epic sight.

Yehhhh. I RARELY play with donor gear.. even though I am an Svip.. and still rape people. Sad. <_<

But you do use +100 talents.. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 12:49 am

Rydiaa wrote:
Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
nicksp13 wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Lumnix wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Rombus wrote:
Lumnix wrote:

Sad

^ That.

It was an epic sight.

But you do use +100 talents.. Just sayin'.

Rydiaa, you just fucking ruined it.

One question. WHY did you do that.. Goddamnit.
Back to top Go down
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA
bacongrease2

Number of posts : 2761

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:27 am

play a goblin since worgen will be over populated
on plan on a goblin shammy

watever server you play on let me know
Back to top Go down
Cheapshöt
Bandito
Bandito
Cheapshöt

Number of posts : 131

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:30 am

bacongrease2 wrote:

AZUREMYST KGO!
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:31 am

Cheapshöt wrote:
bacongrease2 wrote:

AZUREMYST KGO!
What server do you play on Cheapshot?
Back to top Go down
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA
bacongrease2

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

i normally play on kil'jaeden

but ill play on anything
i needa leveling buddy
Back to top Go down
Cheapshöt
Bandito
Bandito
Cheapshöt

Number of posts : 131

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:33 am

Rombus wrote:
Cheapshöt wrote:
bacongrease2 wrote:

AZUREMYST KGO!
What server do you play on Cheapshot?
I played on Azuremyst but my acc got jacked.

D:
Back to top Go down
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA
bacongrease2

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:34 am

i like playing on populated servers so you get instance groups alot
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2009, 1:45 am

Bacon PM me your MSN/Aim.

Since you're gonna start on a new server, join me and Kuro. We are starting new too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Race For Me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Race For Me?   Good Race For Me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Race For Me?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next