If you are looking for V.C.N






Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Sun 14 May 2017, 10:04 pm by hambrgrhelpr

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Sat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Thu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Tue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Mon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Thu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Mon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

» Hi again --- imweedy
Sun 22 Nov 2009, 12:04 am by imweedy

» pizzabox2 whats ur name?
Sat 21 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm by yingyangi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
 
Swifteh (7171)
 
Charlie Face (4524)
 
Lisyhalath (3900)
 
Scruffay (3896)
 
kitch (3536)
 
Min0rity (3192)
 
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
 
bacongrease2 (2761)
 
Juicy (2649)
 

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


Keywords


Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Blaidstrom on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:02 am

More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
avatar
Blaidstrom
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Joined : 2009-10-01
Points : 2972
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Thuzadon on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:03 pm

PvP Legends in VCN = donors.
avatar
Thuzadon
Begginer
Begginer

Number of posts : 29
Age : 27
Joined : 2009-04-03
Points : 3176
Reputation : -1

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Soulessification on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:21 pm

Blaidstrom wrote:More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
they're all using invincible which is against the rules to avoid getting killed by a Rouslan backup. This is a serious offense with the rule "Don't gain an unfair advantage in pvp" - if the mall has a Rouslan backup, then keep your distance.
However the rous backup can be sapped/repentance/justiced(dunno for other CCs) so either their perm sapping it or just abusing commands.

But nothing will get done, and im really really tired. So.. Fuck, i need sleep.
avatar
Soulessification
Begginer
Begginer

Number of posts : 29
Joined : 2009-09-30
Points : 3015
Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by fantasi on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 1:40 pm

Soulessification wrote:
Blaidstrom wrote:More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
they're all using invincible which is against the rules to avoid getting killed by a Rouslan backup. This is a serious offense with the rule "Don't gain an unfair advantage in pvp" - if the mall has a Rouslan backup, then keep your distance.
However the rous backup can be sapped/repentance/justiced(dunno for other CCs) so either their perm sapping it or just abusing commands.

But nothing will get done, and im really really tired. So.. Fuck, i need sleep.

LOLUFUCKINGMAD?!

I was in that Valgarde attack. (i saw myself in the pics too lol).
The Backup killed us all at least x3 times. BUT If you are in at least 30-40 yrds of him, he wont touch you.
And btw we attacked Valgarde cause we thought some good pvp can come up. Allys failed then.. Done.
avatar
fantasi
Assassin
Assassin

Number of posts : 59
Age : 25
Joined : 2009-09-10
Points : 3049
Reputation : -3

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by cK x Vi0L3NT on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:06 pm

fantasi wrote:
Soulessification wrote:
Blaidstrom wrote:More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
they're all using invincible which is against the rules to avoid getting killed by a Rouslan backup. This is a serious offense with the rule "Don't gain an unfair advantage in pvp" - if the mall has a Rouslan backup, then keep your distance.
However the rous backup can be sapped/repentance/justiced(dunno for other CCs) so either their perm sapping it or just abusing commands.

But nothing will get done, and im really really tired. So.. Fuck, i need sleep.

LOLUFUCKINGMAD?!

I was in that Valgarde attack. (i saw myself in the pics too lol).
The Backup killed us all at least x3 times. BUT If you are in at least 30-40 yrds of him, he wont touch you.
And btw we attacked Valgarde cause we thought some good pvp can come up. Allys failed then.. Done.

Hurr hurr. Azshara malls. Hurr hurr.

Dumbfuck.
avatar
cK x Vi0L3NT
Sentino
Sentino

Number of posts : 39
Joined : 2009-09-28
Points : 3011
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by fantasi on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

cK x Vi0L3NT wrote:
fantasi wrote:
Soulessification wrote:
Blaidstrom wrote:More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
they're all using invincible which is against the rules to avoid getting killed by a Rouslan backup. This is a serious offense with the rule "Don't gain an unfair advantage in pvp" - if the mall has a Rouslan backup, then keep your distance.
However the rous backup can be sapped/repentance/justiced(dunno for other CCs) so either their perm sapping it or just abusing commands.

But nothing will get done, and im really really tired. So.. Fuck, i need sleep.

LOLUFUCKINGMAD?!

I was in that Valgarde attack. (i saw myself in the pics too lol).
The Backup killed us all at least x3 times. BUT If you are in at least 30-40 yrds of him, he wont touch you.
And btw we attacked Valgarde cause we thought some good pvp can come up. Allys failed then.. Done.

Hurr hurr. Azshara malls. Hurr hurr.

Dumbfuck.

With all the newfags G2s ? noty
avatar
fantasi
Assassin
Assassin

Number of posts : 59
Age : 25
Joined : 2009-09-10
Points : 3049
Reputation : -3

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by cK x Vi0L3NT on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 2:40 pm

fantasi wrote:
cK x Vi0L3NT wrote:
fantasi wrote:
Soulessification wrote:
Blaidstrom wrote:More like Pvp Failures. Check out this bunch of losers who come into Valgarde proclaiming to all to "leave this is ours"
Yeah. Fuck you guys and your pointless attack. Funny isn't it how the Roulan backup seems to completely ignore you.
LOLFACTIONHACKLOL

enjoy pics of these morons.

http://img183.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wowscrnshot100609224725.jpg
they're all using invincible which is against the rules to avoid getting killed by a Rouslan backup. This is a serious offense with the rule "Don't gain an unfair advantage in pvp" - if the mall has a Rouslan backup, then keep your distance.
However the rous backup can be sapped/repentance/justiced(dunno for other CCs) so either their perm sapping it or just abusing commands.

But nothing will get done, and im really really tired. So.. Fuck, i need sleep.

LOLUFUCKINGMAD?!

I was in that Valgarde attack. (i saw myself in the pics too lol).
The Backup killed us all at least x3 times. BUT If you are in at least 30-40 yrds of him, he wont touch you.
And btw we attacked Valgarde cause we thought some good pvp can come up. Allys failed then.. Done.

Hurr hurr. Azshara malls. Hurr hurr.

Dumbfuck.

With all the newfags G2s ? noty

I suppose you're talking about you and your crew?
avatar
cK x Vi0L3NT
Sentino
Sentino

Number of posts : 39
Joined : 2009-09-28
Points : 3011
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by yingyangi on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm

i see SP abuse with poisons.
avatar
yingyangi
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 1973
Age : 98
Joined : 2008-12-28
Points : 5275
Reputation : 562

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by BossFighter on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 5:14 pm

pvping in any mall besides the pvp mall is bannable hurr durr.
avatar
BossFighter
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 531
Age : 28
Joined : 2008-06-11
Points : 3673
Reputation : 7

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by CharizardDylan on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 5:15 pm

Isn't anyplace with a Rouslan backup considered a mall?

and attacking a mall is illegal still right?

and I forget which GM said this

If there's a Rouslan Backup there, you probably shouldn't be there

in oh so many words


EDIT: Goddammit bossfighter you HAD to post that while I was writing that didnt you >.<
avatar
CharizardDylan
Begginer
Begginer

Number of posts : 22
Age : 25
Joined : 2009-09-21
Points : 2997
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Exovion2 on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 5:22 pm

V.C.N is ftw.


Last edited by Exovion2 on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Exovion2
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 8
Joined : 2009-09-06
Points : 3016
Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Kessen on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

CharizardDylan wrote:Isn't anyplace with a Rouslan backup considered a mall?

and attacking a mall is illegal still right?

and I forget which GM said this

If there's a Rouslan Backup there, you probably shouldn't be there

in oh so many words


EDIT: Goddammit bossfighter you HAD to post that while I was writing that didnt you >.<


I remember malyshka stating that pvping in Frozen malls is a 5 day ban. Truefax.
avatar
Kessen
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 397
Age : 23
Joined : 2008-11-01
Points : 3567
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Notwesk on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 11:13 pm

Nice keybinds broski
avatar
Notwesk
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 714
Joined : 2009-04-12
Points : 3872
Reputation : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Pvp "Legends" launch a pointless attack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum