WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
How to vote and get Reward Points Vote_lcapHow to vote and get Reward Points Voting_barHow to vote and get Reward Points Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
How to vote and get Reward Points Vote_lcapHow to vote and get Reward Points Voting_barHow to vote and get Reward Points Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

How to vote and get Reward Points

Go down 
+6
Tittan
Deviss
tipc123
merdog555
Rombus
Andrew
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew
CIA
CIA
Andrew

Number of posts : 1024

How to vote and get Reward Points Empty
PostSubject: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 4:55 pm

Please note this is how I vote. The way I do vote does in fact work for Internet Explorer.

1. Download Firefox Here

2. Go on Vcnelite.com and click on Vote Control Panel and log in

3. Once you log in, right click on Vote Now and open a new tab
How to vote and get Reward Points Control1ir9
How to vote and get Reward Points W750

4. It should open a new window with the 5 voting website. Enter your account name on all 5 of the site and vote. Once you are done voting on 5 sites, close the Vote tab.

5. Press F5 on your Vote Reward Control Panel and it should say you have 5 voting points.

6. Next if you decide to spend the points, right click on Spend Reward Points and open a new tab like Step 3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 5:01 pm

O_o.
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 8:51 pm

IE works for me perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:13 pm

i heard firefox is da best,
nice keybinds
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:16 pm

firefox is teh best...

with addons of course. like noscript. which saves u from key loggers and junk from websites. but i dont really have to worry about that since i have a Authenticator on retail.... but for most people its a must have.

OH and relable this topic: How to get your post count up.

appreciate the tutorial but one of the admin's or gm's posted one of these already. i dont think it had pictures, so props i guess but still.
Back to top Go down
Rombus
CIA
CIA
Rombus

Number of posts : 2490

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:20 pm

i use the simpson addon.

the "Back" and "Forward" button are DONUTS.
the favorites button is BEERRRR
Back to top Go down
http://www.vcnserver.net
merdog555
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 6:01 pm

If it doesn't work I propose my cruel solution...
http://www.vcnserver.net/server-bugs-f7/vote-points-disappear-here-is-my-cruel-solutionbut-works-t24557.htm#351436
Back to top Go down
tipc123
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 9:51 am

vcnelite.com is susbended

how can i vote now .. ?
Back to top Go down
Deviss
Begginer
Begginer
Deviss

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 3:52 am

tipc123 wrote:
vcnelite.com is susbended

how can i vote now .. ?

wat? just go to "portal".
Back to top Go down
Tittan
Assassin
Assassin
Tittan

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 5:03 pm

Well..it dont works, my acc is bugged, cant vote anymore pale (if i vote, after i have 0 reward points and 12hrs left to new voting). What should i do?
Back to top Go down
Thesneak
Noob
Noob
Thesneak

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 12:10 am

Tittan wrote:
Well..it dont works, my acc is bugged, cant vote anymore pale (if i vote, after i have 0 reward points and 12hrs left to new voting). What should i do?

I have the same problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Razorwolf
Begginer
Begginer
Razorwolf

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 3:06 pm

Thesneak wrote:
Tittan wrote:

I have the same problem Sad
ME too and it is annoying as cause I would have a proto drake now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Razorwolf
Begginer
Begginer
Razorwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 3:20 pm

I just voted closed page came back on... BIG surprise no vote points...I should have 16 now! 6 from this times 6 from time before and 4 from time before that(I bought Turtle for Faramiir)

This is pissing me off now!!!

Last edited by Razorwolf on Mon 04 May 2009, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a bracket)
Back to top Go down
Juzt
Bandito
Bandito
Juzt

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 8:05 pm

good guide for the n00bs
Back to top Go down
Mikeypants
Sentino
Sentino
Mikeypants

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 8:16 pm

I can't vote on my computer, but I can on my brother's. Lol Wink. I've heard alot of people say it has to do with the Internet program, never really tried that out.
Back to top Go down
Razorwolf
Begginer
Begginer
Razorwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeMon 04 May 2009, 8:38 pm

well can someone please tell us how to fix this, or charge the correct amount of VP to our account long enough for us to use it?
Back to top Go down
Razorwolf
Begginer
Begginer
Razorwolf

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 5:45 am

Yeah well, just voted AGAIN...still no VP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to vote and get Reward Points   How to vote and get Reward Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to vote and get Reward Points
Page 1 of 1