WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Vote_lcapHow to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Voting_barHow to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Vote_lcapHow to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Voting_barHow to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!

Go down 
+12
srscat
Mazarone
Purecrafts
Diagnostic
Infector
rajraj
dualbox
CaptainPlanetPewPews
derah
CryPhx
seriousskil1
Pyrophobia
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyrophobia
Assassin
Assassin
Pyrophobia

Number of posts : 80

How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Empty
PostSubject: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:46 pm

Earlier today i fell through the ground in the Wotlk mall and i logged and came back. I ended up coming back up as a ghost. The problem was that i couldn't see the spirit healer.. but i could see people. IT was very frustrating becuase i kept on trying unstuck yet i never was able to find a spirit healer. eventually i realized i had full health instead of 1/20000. i went underwater and drowned. Heres how you do it! I bet many others have this same stupid bug

1. Go to the nearest body of water
2. Go inside and wait for yourself to drown
3. Release Corpse
4. Logg and http://vcnwow.net/web/VCN/tele.php and port to a city of your faction
5. Rez at the spirit healer!

Back to top Go down
seriousskil1
CIA
CIA
seriousskil1

Number of posts : 1507

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Apr 2009, 10:47 pm

Thanks but if people can't figure that out they surely are not registered members on the forum.
Back to top Go down
CryPhx
Assassin
Assassin
CryPhx

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:04 pm

/cancelaura Ghost workz??
Back to top Go down
derah
Bandito
Bandito
derah

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:22 pm

every time i log in on my shammy, I'm always a fuckin ghost... makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
CaptainPlanetPewPews
Begginer
Begginer
CaptainPlanetPewPews

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:28 pm

derah wrote:
every time i log in on my shammy, I'm always a fuckin ghost... makes me mad.

Make it stay that way the, dont want no more shamans.
Back to top Go down
dualbox
Bandito
Bandito
dualbox

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 2:25 pm

thx it helped me
Back to top Go down
rajraj
Begginer
Begginer
rajraj

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 3:14 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Infector
Begginer
Begginer
Infector

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 11:42 am

I had just the same problem today, but I tried drowning and my Breathe wouldnt even appear, I swimmed under-water for like 5 minutes and nothing.

Another way to solve this bug, the one I used myself, is getting a team mate from arena to que you into the arena, and then when you go inside it revives you ;]
Back to top Go down
Diagnostic
CIA
CIA
Diagnostic

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 4:57 pm

No shit.
Back to top Go down
Pyrophobia
Assassin
Assassin
Pyrophobia

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:23 am

Infector wrote:
I had just the same problem today, but I tried drowning and my Breathe wouldnt even appear, I swimmed under-water for like 5 minutes and nothing.

Another way to solve this bug, the one I used myself, is getting a team mate from arena to que you into the arena, and then when you go inside it revives you ;]

I doubt you had the bug then. Did you see people while you were dead?
Back to top Go down
Infector
Begginer
Begginer
Infector

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 11:48 am

Pyrophobia wrote:
Infector wrote:

I doubt you had the bug then. Did you see people while you were dead?
Yea...
I had a wierd bug I dont know what was wrong, I couldn't die, but everything I tried to do told me "You are dead"...
and I saw people, I saw NPCs, I talked to NPCs too...
Back to top Go down
Purecrafts
KGB
KGB
Purecrafts

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 5:36 pm

Right click buff
or use VCN revive
Nough said.
Back to top Go down
Mazarone
Noob
Noob
Mazarone

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:19 am

When people couldn't find their corpse due to DC or other reasons, I was just summoning them to orgrimmer or stormwind and letting them revive at the spirit healer, It seems to work and I've done it about 5 times now. If anyone needs help, instead of spamming in world chat, they could ask me or any other VIP/ GVIP/SVIP and such
Back to top Go down
srscat
CIA
CIA

Number of posts : 838

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 7:36 am

there is 1more way, somebody inv you for arena and you spawn there alive
Back to top Go down
Beezle
FBI
FBI
Beezle

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Apr 2009, 9:19 am

Nice
Back to top Go down
ralphniesters
Noob
Noob
ralphniesters

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 1:50 pm

i see every1 (npc's, people etc.) and i cant see spirit healers i did 15 times unstuck!can some1 help me out plz!
Back to top Go down
Triq
Sentino
Sentino
Triq

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 2:35 pm

Drowning didn't work for me this is how I fixed it.

GO TO A GROUP OF MOBS
LET THE MOBS KILL YOU
???
profit

Or... get a Shaman to kill you with his fire totem, queueing for arena doesn't fix it.
Back to top Go down
Rydiaa
CIA
CIA
Rydiaa

Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 2:43 pm

I just did a 2v2 skirmish and it worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!   How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Revive if you are stuck as ghost!
Page 1 of 1