WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Vote_lcapHow To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Voting_barHow To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Vote_lcapHow To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Voting_barHow To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grof13
Assassin
Assassin
grof13

Number of posts : 84

How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Empty
PostSubject: How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.   How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 3:58 pm

How To De-patch, any patch.

Step 1:

First at all, let me explain how does this work. It ain't complicated at all, this guide, that that you're about to see, will show you how to switch from retail to private server + keep the track of the newest updated patches with ease. (But will require 1 hour to switch from "V.C.N" To "Retial")

Oki, first, go to the WoW Folder. Then open the folder "Data", delete every file that contain patch-"number".MPQ file. (Atm, there're two files, one is patch-2.MPQ and other one without the number. Shortly, in the translation, delete every file (2 of em atm), that have patch.MPQ "named".

Step 2

When you've done that. Launch the Repair (Blizzard/WoW folder/program thing.), It will say that the Game is "Dammaged as shit" and needs to be depatched, due to updated patches ( Don't worry, you have the patches, but "They ain't written into the game" ), And it'll start "downloading mini-fold/things + writting them into the game folders, - it'll require.. about 5 min, for each patch, maybe less depends... to download/update.

Step 3 (And Last Step)

Now, the last part, is just math, if you can count on the patch, that's about to update, and prevent it - by just clicking on cancel: Example: V.C.N is on 3.0.9 Atm, and the "Blizzard/downloader/scripted[Writter w/e]" is on the patch 3.0.8, after it's done with that, it'll start 3.0.9, let it finish that patch, then it'll start 3.1.0 (When it's about to do that, just click cancel, and start playing WoW (On V.C.N) Server by going to /program files/world of warcraft, and just clicking on WoW icon (Not Launcher), and it'll directly open the game - and vualla you can play :xD)

How it should look like

"Lets say i'm doing the thing, that i have wrote"

Oki. i'm on 3.1.1, and i want to get back on 3.0.9, i simply go to my WoW folder, delete those 2 folders, (Patch.mpq) and click on repair button, i wait, for 3.0.9 to show up, and when it's done with that, and when it starts to 3.1.0 (To download miscaullations/scripts it, i asap cancel it - d/w it wont affect 3.0.9 patch) And then, i simply go to the realmlist and well switch back to VCN one, after that, i just click WoW icon - that's located in WoW Folder (program files), and start the game, and have fun spamming on vcn... Yey..

Well, thats it, don't know if anyone wrote how to de-patch, but atm, it's how it's done. Just wanted to show people, so they can have fun with their guilds on retail, and VCN at same time.

Sorry for bad spelling:P

PS: Don't do this, if you're not 100% sure of what you're doing. (It's really easy, but don't try it if you don't want to. - Still it works 1000%) I've noticed how to do this, since some trojans hjacked mah comp, and had to "rescue" shits from it. Most of things were dammaged, and i've ran the "travel back in time PC crap", That affected my WoW, - couldn't play, it've said something like patch not matching (And couldn't download new one - script it), So asked for help on forums (WoW- official ones), and Blizz helped me out, + Tested this, on if it worked for V.C.N and it works.Smile)) 1000% Guarantee

Again lol. Soz for bad spelling, hope this helps you.
Back to top Go down
grof13
Assassin
Assassin
grof13

Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.   How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 4:08 pm

-__- just noticed, a guy Tyrule or something like that posted the same thing, 6-7 posts before me... Haven't noticed that soz lol... Techniclly, it's same shit in other pack. So Soz for well, ano1 shit:D
Back to top Go down
afkagain
CIA
CIA
afkagain

Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.   How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
HarryLoL
CIA
CIA
HarryLoL

Number of posts : 1511

PostSubject: Re: How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.   How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 4:26 pm

Copied bish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.   How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To De-patch + Play on Retail => In 3 switch points.
Page 1 of 1