WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Vote_lcapAn Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Voting_barAn Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Vote_lcapAn Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Voting_barAn Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight MEAT Meatstick

An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories

Go down 
+92
Necrosis
Kaedos
Tyrole
Arsonists
vaizard
Demineonz
Happypancake
Nandor
srsbird
Hannahan Montana
srslife
rjsduddle
Shtick
MightyMuse
TTF-Legit
Jester
Xaoz
Jewinator
mnlead
Accro
Notwesk
zomgzombie
darkycloud666
Shinji
Yamcha
kickinwing666
/S/enor/P/edro
Zaroks
Skulliedoo
Breekachu
jarethjams
nerez3
LookitzCHUBZ
omgzteam
Ubberpownage88
Earz
spoon
Ques
acronoz
Coolstorysbro
HarryLoL
judgebanksistoobusy
Aellas
Whitestag
Omg Hannahan
hambrgrhelpr
Holypeanut
asumpwnd
malyshka
Suspectelf
ServerBot
arfas2008
yingyangi
Syleniaz
srsmissclick
Punisher
babouna
Merciles
meatballkeeper
Lisychatbox
Seiko
Punisher17
Shockyshocky
Deeagnostic
Niismo
BurgerKang
Allrightt
Jello
Cheapshot
Min0rity
Balendin
Juicy
HippiE
Arcanice
Drilon
PoliticalCrisis
Kryptman
Frosty
DPM½
CasterbaitJr
Atha
Rydiaa
Kalemo
Locust
~Starlight~
Marzibear
Vraagteken
Captain Planeteteer
thatsmyaudi
wannabebish
pegla
Shifthappens
96 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shifthappens
CIA
CIA
Shifthappens

Number of posts : 415

An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Empty
PostSubject: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 1:59 pm

Call me sentimental, but man i miss VCN 2.4.3, you know back in the old days. I miss it not because its awesome game mechanics, and incredible, high action PVP (LOL), but because of its great community and the great fun we had.

So like, this thread is dedicated to 2.4.3 and i urge anyone who was there to share their memories, I'll add them to the list as they're suggested. Oh and get Screen shots posted too!

-Hahaahahaha, ganking the queer menethil harbour role player, oh boy that was fun. Once Whitestag was stealthed in one of the rooms while these two elves were having ear sex, and like half of immortalis .a to him and got involved ahhh good times.
-Immortalis raping the arena, twenty vs 202020x
-Me and my alter ego Shifhappenz raping everything in sight
-All the fag boys who used to follow wrathed (Amazing 2.4.3 Rogue) around asking him for tips, advice etc.
-The original goldshire PVP which got pretty mental at times...
-The times when everyone used to chill in goldshire and relax while some noob rogues tried their luck
-Hahah PVE geared hemo glaive rogues, had to love them.
-The whole SVIP saga with Destiny (SVIP 'buyable'
-Me and Almost and all our fights, which usally ended up with me being kicked off the server
-Everyone picking on Ryuz for being an Irish Fag.
-Durotar All stars-(Me, Wrathed, Leni, Storm, etc) outside Durotar 9-5 dueling everyone who challenged.
-Jim\'s Island, pvp was awesome at one point..
-Grevlicious-Pro Troll
-Senor Pedro going to any length to troll (Checking players myspaces)
-Seeing Neon\'s fucking chars everywhere.
-Insane Windfury crits, (When windfury worked)
-Rydia master of debates/(Lololololol you challenged me to a duel with the risk of me deleting my character if i lost, you came close, but ;])
- The days of Such great guys, and great players<3
- <3<3<3<£<3<3<3
-Good old days of hanging out in the New Island and gankin anything in sight...
-Going on top the the boat and just looking down at alliance trying to take over, and killing them with only 3 people.
-Having fun with retarded people that bought islands and invading their island even though they had Cookies backups.
-Playing Ping-Pong Summonining with Jim and Stormblast and ending up being kicked by jim because we disconnected him with too much summoning.
-Swifteh epic guy, epic post count
-The small advantage the original VIP weps gave.
-Peanut and all his characters (I beat everyone over and over and over Razz)
-My Jewfro<3
-E-Drama, Dru Jones saga, and Pyro saga, being most notable
-Hacking warrior who thought he was good (Name!? In Earz’s video I think)
-Balendin's Prot spec pwnage.
-Harsh, what a donor noob lolololololol
-Everyone hating on Terefag/Taragaman haha this guy tried so, so hard to fit in, but never could, he just pissed people off with his poor trolling and terrible paint games
-All the ganking in the Immortalis guildhouse
-Pro Mages; Rothx, Toyo, Seven,Crexu, Frosty, Leni, Kuruz, Gnomemage.
-Pro Druids; Whitestag, Shifthappens, Bullet, Farful.
-Pro Rogues; Wrathed, Ryuz, Stevoss, Gunsforshow, Zerocool, Acronoz, Lanic.
-Pro Paladins; Easygoes, Popmybubble.
-Pro Warriors; Balendin, Meatstick, Earz.
-Pro Warlocks; Epicpeanut, Symplastic, NT.
-Pro Shamans; Stormblast, Ixxi, Almost.
-Pro Hunters; Ixxy, Furypeanut, Aydiin
-Pro Priests; Chubz
-The Bat cave
-Marisolle and her banning rage!
-DVD two dollar you buy?
-Destiny "Am i the only one to kill illidan on the server am i?" hahahaahahahah
-Frosty making fun out of Seven.
-The pro guilds, some being "Immortalis" "Unspoken" "Rebirth" "Imwithjew"
-Epic E-DATES and E-BREAKUPS! (Tyler)
-The Durotar and Stormwind raids (Usually got pwned by backups)
-Vote Bug
-Ganking Rpers in Stormwind church
-Fly's ventrillo
-Artic/Arctic he was funny as shit.

Last edited by Shifthappens on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:34 am; edited 40 times in total
Back to top Go down
pegla
Noob
Noob
pegla

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:05 pm

---

Last edited by hambrgrhelpr on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ruins the thread.)
Back to top Go down
wannabebish
Assassin
Assassin
wannabebish

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:06 pm

pegla wrote:
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Attention20whore3lm9
GTFO 2.4.3 was the shiz. R.I.P
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

Number of posts : 1744

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:07 pm

Shit son, I miss 2.4.3... I remember those hemo warglaive rogues too well, because I was one of the few who had a rogue with S4 (Brutal) and dual S4 swords instead of warglaives. Ah, it was so much more fun back then.

I had my warlock in T6 just so I could see the enormous demonic wings fly out every now and then, while blowing the shit out of anybody who dared to get within 30 yards of me.

Good times, man, good times.
Back to top Go down
http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/
wannabebish
Assassin
Assassin
wannabebish

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:08 pm

I miss my Rogue Sad .
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:09 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I sure don't miss your rogue. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shifthappens
CIA
CIA
Shifthappens

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

pegla wrote:
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Attention20whore3lm9

Dude, gtfo, this is a serious thread.
Back to top Go down
Captain Planeteteer
Sentino
Sentino
Captain Planeteteer

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:17 pm

I dont like any of you Old fags, some I like, but some people can never let go off something.
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:18 pm

GTFO out of this thread then, troll?

NOBODY LIKES THE PLANETEERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Vraagteken
CIA
CIA
Vraagteken

Number of posts : 2440

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:23 pm

Captain Planeteer gets teased in school don't mind him.

Lesson one of the use of internet: trolls are probably unkown people who want to have some confidence.
Feeding them will result in offensive actions.

Now let's go on to the topic: my god I miss 2.4.3.
I mean, playing my warrior, playing with alot of great and fun players together.
Definitly a milestone in my WoW experience so far.
Thumbs up for the good old times!
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:30 pm

Vraagteken wrote:

Lesson one of the use of internet: trolls are probably unkown people who want to have some confidence.

I mean, playing my warrior, playing with alot of great and fun players together.

Actually it's Rule 14 - Do not argue with trolls, it means that they win.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Rules_Of_The_Internet
Back to top Go down
Captain Planeteteer
Sentino
Sentino
Captain Planeteteer

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:33 pm

Vraagteken wrote:

Cool story bro
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:40 pm

True story, bro.
Back to top Go down
Captain Planeteteer
Sentino
Sentino
Captain Planeteteer

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:40 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
True story, bro.

No it isnt.
Back to top Go down
Marzibear
Assassin
Assassin
Marzibear

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

Fgt. l2 get sentimental over something real, not the internet.
Back to top Go down
~Starlight~
CIA
CIA
~Starlight~

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:42 pm

I deserve a part in the 2.4.3 thread Sad
Back to top Go down
Locust
CIA
CIA
Locust

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:46 pm

I had fun w/ my WF 1shot.
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Wowscrnshot101308151623ee4.th
An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Wowscrnshot101308151939je5.th
I hit 12k windfury I believe...
Back to top Go down
Locust
CIA
CIA
Locust

Number of posts : 395

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:48 pm

~Starlight~ wrote:
I remember running into neonstag >:3

btw I <3 the avatar
Back to top Go down
Captain Planeteteer
Sentino
Sentino
Captain Planeteteer

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

Lets make a dedication to KFC instead, Aight?
Back to top Go down
Kalemo
Bandito
Bandito
Kalemo

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:52 pm

Shifthappens wrote:
pegla wrote:

Dude, gtfo, this is a serious thread.

Lol'd IRL, you made me think of the serious cat .. tongue

But yeah .. I do miss 2.4.3 as well, especially my boomkin!
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:01 pm

~Starlight~ wrote:

Well join in, the water's fine except for the trolls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rydiaa
CIA
CIA
Rydiaa

Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:15 pm

And rydiaa, master of all debaters.
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:24 pm

Rydiaa wrote:
And rydiaa, master of all debaters.

Rydiaa is meh bestest buddy. Now go get 'em, Rydiaa!
Back to top Go down
Atha
CIA
CIA
Atha

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:26 pm

And Certain, best feral druid beside shift, oh and Frosty/Toyo/totalrape the 3 most epic mages ever!
Back to top Go down
Shifthappens
CIA
CIA
Shifthappens

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

Marzibear wrote:
Fgt. l2 get sentimental over something real, not the internet.

Look idiot, You can be sentimental over anything be it subjective or objective.
@Starlight, ofcourse i remember all your neon char's everywhere you fucking turned
@Certain afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories   An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next