WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Vote_lcapBear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Voting_barBear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Vote_lcapBear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Voting_barBear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED

Go down 
+12
cluelessme
Hannahan Montana
CasterbaitJr
Ubberpownage88
Cheapshot
#DPM#
Merox32
Dominic94
HTML Rulez d00dz
Bere
darktrooper2007
Skyy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

Number of posts : 151

Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Empty
PostSubject: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:47 pm

i thought some of you guys would enjoy this.

im currently visiting my cousins in california and they live in the mountainous southern area.

And recently they have had a bear that roams around their house daily. Once it was just sitting against their tree while they were sitting outside and didn't even realize it.

Anyways, i saw it in the window last night, but my camera battery was dead.

It usually comes around 3 AM so i'll have my camera ready, and if i catch it i'll upload the pics. They have some pics that i might upload soon as well.

I thought you guys would enjoy this so i posted it haha.

EDIT: PICTURESS!!!!!

Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED _blackbearApr09Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED IMG_0877

These are teh ones my cousins already had. i'll post the ones i catch, if i manage to snag some.

Last edited by Skyy on Mon 15 Jun 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darktrooper2007
CIA
CIA
darktrooper2007

Number of posts : 519

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

I would be scared of bear :O
But your camera failed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:13 pm

darktrooper2007 wrote:
I would be scared of bear :O
But your camera failed a bit.

it's freaky. i guess last year one broke in through their screen window when they weren't home and went through their kitchen lol.

but don't worry, tonight i'll b ready with my camera lol. when my aunt gets back home i'll get whatever pictures they have and upload the good ones.
Back to top Go down
Bere
Bandito
Bandito
Bere

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:16 pm

Just give it some honey and it will go away. But remember, palms flat!
Back to top Go down
darktrooper2007
CIA
CIA
darktrooper2007

Number of posts : 519

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:18 pm

You mean camera left hand and handgun right hand O.o !
O o
/¯////________________________ ____ __________________________ ___/
|
SHOP DA WHOOP! I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR!
BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_\\\\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\

this is bear charge. they can run up to 30 mph !
Back to top Go down
HTML Rulez d00dz
Bandito
Bandito
HTML Rulez d00dz

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:21 pm

<-- Cali, what city?
Back to top Go down
Dominic94
Assassin
Assassin
Dominic94

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:26 pm

id be scared shitless but on the other hand, it would be kinda cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Merox32
Assassin
Assassin
Merox32

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Bear in the window!   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

Omg i wanna see that! ^^

Please post Razz
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:40 pm

HTML Rulez d00dz wrote:
<-- Cali, what city?

calimesa. its a small city. like 10-20 min from redlands and shit. 35 miles from palm springs. you know it?
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:48 pm

Soz. for double post but some pictures are up, more to come.
Back to top Go down
#DPM#
CIA
CIA
#DPM#

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

Cloud, pm me your svip acc info.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:55 pm

#DPM# wrote:
Cloud, pm me your svip acc info.

i'll just post on forums. i like to share.

Acc: ifonlythis
Pass: wasreal
Back to top Go down
#DPM#
CIA
CIA
#DPM#

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 8:57 pm

Says invalid username or password.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:07 pm

#DPM# wrote:

I was joking. >< im not sharing my svip info lol
Back to top Go down
Cheapshot
CIA
CIA
Cheapshot

Number of posts : 2512

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

Skyy wrote:
#DPM# wrote:

I was joking. >< im not sharing my svip info lol
Wasted 2 mins of my life trying to log in. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:13 pm

Why so many people are in love with bears now on these forums?
Back to top Go down
CasterbaitJr
CIA
CIA
CasterbaitJr

Number of posts : 435

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:

Ever play "Follow the Leader"?
That exactly what happens on the forums all the time, and it's always the same people circle-jerking.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:

i never said i LOVED bears. I said that there was a bear outside the window and i had pictures.
i would've done the same for the mountain lion that was here last summer. buti don't know where their pictures are for that.
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:39 pm

Pointless thread is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:45 pm

Hannahan Montana wrote:

so i hear that people who like hannah montanna are like 8 and under. or pedophiles.

which are you?
Back to top Go down
cluelessme
Assassin
Assassin
cluelessme

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:47 pm

Wow, so cute! Bears are the cutest Razz I wanna see more pics!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

Number of posts : 1744

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:48 pm

He's both, unfortunately. An 8 year old pedophile. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/
Merox32
Assassin
Assassin
Merox32

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:09 pm

Skyy wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:

so i hear that people who like hannah montanna are like 8 and under. or pedophiles.

which are you?

i lol'd Razz

Thanks for the pics by the way! <3
Back to top Go down
Hannahan Montana
Bandito
Bandito
Hannahan Montana

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 12:03 am

Skyy wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:

which are you?

I am 8 and under. How old do I have to be to have a GaNgStA bandanna on my face?
Back to top Go down
Skyy
Bandito
Bandito
Skyy

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2009, 12:06 am

Hannahan Montana wrote:
Skyy wrote:
Hannahan Montana wrote:

which are you?

I am 8 and under. How old do I have to be to have a GaNgStA bandanna on my face?

i didn't have one until i was 16. not because i couldn't but because i didn't want to. but you must wait till 16 as well. kiddie.

anyways. the bear could come out any time from now and tommorow morning, so i'll be keeping my eyes out and the second i get pictures i'll post them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED   Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear in the window! PICTURES INCLUDED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next