WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Vote_lcapDiscuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Voting_barDiscuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Vote_lcapDiscuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Voting_barDiscuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Meatstick Spotlight

Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?

Go down 
+4
davidkolenko
Necrosis
Seething
Devote
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Devote
Bandito
Bandito
Devote

Number of posts : 125

Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Empty
PostSubject: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:28 am

So, as many of us know, gm's do not hand out RP gear since it's a HARDCORE PVP server and there's rly no need to RP. But mounts are handed out. Why? Does having a more epic looking mount make me a better pvp'er? Does it somehow improve my skills if my mount is more leet than everyone else's? Just saying, if RP gear is a no-no, and it's mainly for fun, then why are mounts a yes when they're practically for the same reason? I mean there's already like, 80 fricken mounts in the vendors, but no rp gear vendors. So why mounts and not rp gear?!?!
Back to top Go down
Seething
Begginer
Begginer
Seething

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:32 am

Wtf you stole my mages name
Back to top Go down
Devote
Bandito
Bandito
Devote

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:34 am

Uhh, my retail toon is Odiousin, Odious was taken. Link to armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&n=Odiousin

MY NAME DMNIT

Oh, and don't troll.
Back to top Go down
Seething
Begginer
Begginer
Seething

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:35 am

I had that name over a year ago on vcn ;(
Back to top Go down
Devote
Bandito
Bandito
Devote

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

/bump afro
Back to top Go down
Necrosis
CIA
CIA
Necrosis

Number of posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:37 am

Blah blah blah, Storm gave me a chair a while back.
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
davidkolenko

Number of posts : 1354

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

Simple answer. RP gear is useless.
Back to top Go down
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA
meatballkeeper

Number of posts : 2319

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

davidkolenko wrote:
And mounts aren't?

Re-read his post
Back to top Go down
Necrosis
CIA
CIA
Necrosis

Number of posts : 380

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:50 am

Mounts are useful, obviously, just like the four pets I got (that sadly don't work) on my druid (i think).
Back to top Go down
davidkolenko
CIA
CIA
davidkolenko

Number of posts : 1354

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:51 am

[quote="meatballkeeper"]
davidkolenko wrote:
And mounts aren't?

Re-read his post[/quote
Mounts give you speed increase allowing you to run into combat. RP gear gives you shit stats and allows you to not PvP. The main reason to play on VCN
Back to top Go down
Earz
CIA
CIA
Earz

Number of posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:53 am

I cannot do HARDCORE PVP without my Spartan gear. A Spartan must have his gear in order to be HARDCORE!
Back to top Go down
Seething
Begginer
Begginer
Seething

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:55 am

Yeah. Good idea. Don't give out rp gear.
Kill the population even more.
Back to top Go down
Coupdagrace
CIA
CIA
Coupdagrace

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 1:55 am

Devote wrote:
Uhh, my retail toon is Odiousin, Odious was taken. Link to armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skywall&n=Odiousin

MY NAME DMNIT

Oh, and don't troll.
rofl blood for pvp>?
Back to top Go down
Seething
Begginer
Begginer
Seething

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:05 am

Beatin the shit out of the server.
Back to top Go down
HTML Rulez d00dz
Bandito
Bandito
HTML Rulez d00dz

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:12 am

Coupdagrace wrote:
Devote wrote:

MY NAME DMNIT

Oh, and don't troll.
rofl blood for pvp>?
Same avatar =(
Back to top Go down
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA
meatballkeeper

Number of posts : 2319

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:14 am

[quote="davidkolenko"]
meatballkeeper wrote:
davidkolenko wrote:
And mounts aren't?

Re-read his post[/quote
Mounts give you speed increase allowing you to run into combat. RP gear gives you shit stats and allows you to not PvP. The main reason to play on VCN
I think you misunderstood the original post a lot, and now you're taking my post out of context..

The OP is wondering why mounts are handed out while RP gear is not. He claims that RP gear is useless for pvp, and then says that mounts are useless for pvp, so why are they handed out?
Back to top Go down
Coupdagrace
CIA
CIA
Coupdagrace

Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 2:16 am

HTML Rulez d00dz wrote:
Coupdagrace wrote:
Devote wrote:

MY NAME DMNIT

Oh, and don't troll.
rofl blood for pvp>?
Same avatar =(
Diff place =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?   Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss: RP items and mounts. What's the difference?
Page 1 of 1