WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Ppl with gear they never had Vote_lcapPpl with gear they never had Voting_barPpl with gear they never had Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Ppl with gear they never had Vote_lcapPpl with gear they never had Voting_barPpl with gear they never had Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Spotlight Meatstick

Ppl with gear they never had

Go down 
+15
6Nismo6
BossFighter
Crackle
bacongrease2
Fatita
Purezor
Kuro
Pandemic
Blumper
½Whitestag½
GaHmeler
stomstrikes
LookitzCHUBZ
budboy
Roawrx
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Roawrx
Assassin
Assassin
Roawrx

Number of posts : 71

Ppl with gear they never had Empty
PostSubject: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:26 am

ok after i logged in some friends told me about smth what happened.. so some lucky ppl got full donor gear without paying for it
as i saw ppl who got the gear im wondering now because they never had it

for example Snugg.. is with hp over 35k buffed
ok sure he got rousland sword and other best donor items so he is expected as donor so he can have 38k hp..
BUUUT i know this failadin since a month i think and he hadnt this gear before and he got normal gear on many other characters too...
friends told me not to QQ here but i do QQQQ here because its kinda unfair to the real donorz.. if they want gear dont abuse failhackers who do so shit
How about checking this out.. if wanted i got like 4more ppl with screens .. so ppl BE SCARED
ROARW
Back to top Go down
budboy
CIA
CIA
budboy

Number of posts : 1297

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:28 am

i agree there are alot of players with donor gear that sould not have it i think there is a nab svip givin out gear
Back to top Go down
LookitzCHUBZ
CIA
CIA
LookitzCHUBZ

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:38 am

L2 oldfag.

How do you think most oldfags got their gear in 2.4.
Back to top Go down
stomstrikes
Bandito
Bandito
stomstrikes

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:39 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
GaHmeler
CIA
CIA
GaHmeler

Number of posts : 1731

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:10 am

there is a sale so of course people are donating more, That's probably why you're seeing "Not wellknown players" with donation gear but, lately ive seen alot of people with donation gear and I can tell you one thing. I know for a fact They never donated for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ubercharged.net/
½Whitestag½
Assassin
Assassin
½Whitestag½

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:12 am

What you expect if you make 14 year old fags to svip
Way to fail Rouslan one more
Back to top Go down
Blumper
Assassin
Assassin

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:35 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Pandemic
CIA
CIA
Pandemic

Number of posts : 693

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:05 am

I remember Snuggz had a donation ticket up, But yea, agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:25 am

budboy wrote:
i agree there are alot of players with donor gear that sould not have it i think there is a nab svip givin out gear

Bud lol.. Pocket gave out a bunch of shit, he raged cuz Ruib got demoted or whatever.. so that's why everybody has shit now
Back to top Go down
Purezor
Bandito
Bandito
Purezor

Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 10:36 am

Rous made the prices such low that a damn bump could buy a donorweapon.

All people wich even dont have 5 dollars for a promo weapon suck ass irl.

U know him since 1 month and he is an idiot? Maybe but u are a poor idiot.

And Fail GMs wich dont check the Donation List are Fail GMs.

Shit on 14 year old Svips when there are 11 old GMs.

Meaning: (old = intelligence and not the age).
Back to top Go down
Fatita
Bandito
Bandito
Fatita

Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

Kuro wrote:
budboy wrote:

Bud lol.. Pocket gave out a bunch of shit, he raged cuz Ruib got demoted or whatever.. so that's why everybody has shit now

bah me not having donator gearz...

lol oldfag donors ARE QQing now cus atm they arent the only who one shot crusader strikes?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roawrx
Assassin
Assassin
Roawrx

Number of posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:14 am

ya i kuro i heard to pocket gave out... and after he got "removed" ^^ the vcn staff ppl didnt care about the ppl who got now their gear

i dont care about how much skill or what ever the ppl with the gear ,they r not supposed to have, are
its just the point that the our gms /admins didnt checked something like that.
and if they would find out... not only removing the items of these ppl... i think its fair to ip bann them because they tried to trick vcn to get gear other ppl payed "a lot" money

in german we call this

BESCHISS

well there is not rly a english word for it but...= scaming
Back to top Go down
bacongrease2
CIA
CIA
bacongrease2

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:43 am

i know exactly what it is

some newfag donated for svip w.o reading the rules

so he thinks its ok to give out items
Back to top Go down
Crackle
FBI
FBI
Crackle

Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:00 pm

5 star's Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BossFighter
CIA
CIA
BossFighter

Number of posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:43 pm

dude just look at every paladin its like 5$ for the rouslan gear and 10$ for the sword, it used to be 40 for SVIPS now its nothing. this "beast" sale just put every1 on the server in full rouslan gear, as much as i like vcn every1 playing a ret-paladin is a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
6Nismo6
Sentino
Sentino
6Nismo6

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:48 pm

The gear that rouslan creates makes me facepalm
Ppl with gear they never had Xzibit
Back to top Go down
Kuro
CIA
CIA
Kuro

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:09 pm

Fatita wrote:
Kuro wrote:
budboy wrote:

lol oldfag donors ARE QQing now cus atm they arent the only who one shot crusader strikes?
Very Happy

Lol.. this is really late and old, but oh well

If you were refering to what I was saying as QQing? Lol that's a no. I'm not QQing about anything lol. Yeah, it's wrong sure.. But i'm not QQing.

Also, the paladin comment.. Lol I don't even play a Paladin anymore hardly if that's what you meant by your last line, tell you what though. Try me on my Rogue and see who wins Wink
Back to top Go down
Min0rity
CIA
CIA
Min0rity

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:30 pm

Kuro wrote:
Fatita wrote:
Kuro wrote:
budboy wrote:

Very Happy

If you were refering to what I was saying as QQing? Lol that's a no. I'm not QQing about anything lol. Yeah, it's wrong sure.. But i'm not QQing.

Also, the paladin comment.. Lol I don't even play a Paladin anymore hardly if that's what you meant by your last line, tell you what though. Try me on my Rogue and see who wins Wink

Rogues are old. Try a class that actually requires skill to win.

on-topic: GMs / Svips giving out gear has been here since SVIP became availible to the public.
This is technically old news, heck even i got gear for free and many many other people have.

Ps: Snugg is a fgt.
Back to top Go down
nicksp13
CIA
CIA
nicksp13

Number of posts : 955

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:31 pm

Min0rity wrote:
Kuro wrote:
Fatita wrote:
Kuro wrote:
budboy wrote:

Very Happy

Rogues are old. Try a class that actually requires skill to win.

on-topic: GMs / Svips giving out gear has been here since SVIP became availible to the public.
This is technically old news, heck even i got gear for free and many many other people have.

Ps: Snugg is a fgt.
Skill?
Not much skill involved when donor is added to the equation.
IMO it's who has more $$$

Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkandeus
Assassin
Assassin
Arkandeus

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:35 pm

budboy wrote:

He should be reported!
Back to top Go down
Moffufu
KGB
KGB
Moffufu

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 5:51 pm

Roawrx wrote:
ok after i logged in some friends told me about smth what happened.. so some lucky ppl got full donor gear without paying for it
as i saw ppl who got the gear im wondering now because they never had it

for example Snugg.. is with hp over 35k buffed
ok sure he got rousland sword and other best donor items so he is expected as donor so he can have 38k hp..
BUUUT i know this failadin since a month i think and he hadnt this gear before and he got normal gear on many other characters too...
friends told me not to QQ here but i do QQQQ here because its kinda unfair to the real donorz.. if they want gear dont abuse failhackers who do so shit
How about checking this out.. if wanted i got like 4more ppl with screens .. so ppl BE SCARED
ROARW

Sounds to me like you're jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ppl with gear they never had   Ppl with gear they never had Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ppl with gear they never had
Page 1 of 1