WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Vote_lcapHow to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Voting_barHow to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Vote_lcapHow to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Voting_barHow to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
MEAT Spotlight Meatstick

How to play arcane mage.

Go down 
+37
Rothfuchs
srsthx
Necrosis
Crunk
Thorax
srssrsy
taurenless
carlito1
Zeniththree
srsmissclick
Decision
Min0rity
aei
ServerBot
Shifthappens
Decisionn
bertneykek
AGGELOS123
pyashealbot
Coupdagrace
Bruizer
~Starlight~
Whitestag
Merciles
Spirius
Punisher
asumpwnd
xvxtwiztidxvx
HarryLoL
phunsize
Jello
afkagain
GomaXx
nobertkingly
Juicy
Vork
Koth
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Necrosis
CIA
CIA
Necrosis

Number of posts : 380

How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

Warriors charge hamstring MS/BT WW and repeat, TAKEZ SKILLZ.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
srsthx

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

Necrosis wrote:
Warriors charge hamstring MS/BT WW and repeat, TAKEZ SKILLZ.
why people allways gotta tell other how i pwn, palas first, now this : /
Back to top Go down
Rothfuchs
Bandito
Bandito
Rothfuchs

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

if every spell and talent would work, than u can begin talking about skill, almost every class is bugged in some thing, i cant say im skilled althoug many say i am, and yeah i do play arcane mage cus it actualy rapes bouth retail and PrivS, i dont realy care about what people say or thing, every class is fucking imba if you know how to play it, soh stop qq ing about that sommones op or uber bugged or easy to play, you play your class, your spec. i do whant to learn Frost and Fire mage tough, cus thay actualy rape twise as hard if you know how to play ehm,
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
srsthx

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

Rothfuchs wrote:
if every spell and talent would work, than u can begin talking about skill, almost every class is bugged in some thing, i cant say im skilled althoug many say i am, and yeah i do play arcane mage cus it actualy rapes bouth retail and PrivS, i dont realy care about what people say or thing, every class is fucking imba if you know how to play it, soh stop qq ing about that sommones op or uber bugged or easy to play, you play your class, your spec. i do whant to learn Frost and Fire mage tough, cus thay actualy rape twise as hard if you know how to play ehm,
i would say youre bad, but you know it anyway i think.
Back to top Go down
Rothfuchs
Bandito
Bandito
Rothfuchs

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:27 pm

yeah ; )
Back to top Go down
meatballkeeper
CIA
CIA
meatballkeeper

Number of posts : 2319

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:32 pm

carlito1 wrote:
Jello wrote:
If Mages are easy to play; What isn't? What class actually requires skill?

Dks,Warrs,Hunters,Priests,Warlock(destro only see Drakedog for info omg i want to be good as him xD), and shammy(barly)?

Rogues require very little skills Sap>CS>Muti>KS>Muti>Muti>blind repeat till dead pop Prep on vanish CD.
Yea, I guess that works if your opponent is retarded and doesn't have a pvp trinket.

Keep fighting scrubs and keep thinking you're good.
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

Number of posts : 3023

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:46 pm

Facerolling doesn't work.
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
I prefer spammin Arcane Barrage / Other Instants.
It works good.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
srsthx

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:
I've recently did it, and actually hit "Windows Start" key. Pulled down WoW and I got raped.
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:50 pm

srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
It works good.
then you did wrong facebinds ! lol i tryed paladin with real facerolling and won cuple fights in wsg...
Either I alt + F4 or I here "Target Needs to be INFRONT OF YOU!" spammed 17 times.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
srsthx

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:51 pm

Ubberpownage88 wrote:
srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
It works good.
Either I alt + F4 or I here "Target Needs to be INFRONT OF YOU!" spammed 17 times.
real facerolling is bad with casters because you have to move etc, but works with melees, just keybinds everything with melee attacks and faceroll not to hardcore, for not hitting windows/alt f4 
Back to top Go down
Ubberpownage88
CIA
CIA
Ubberpownage88

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:02 pm

srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
srsthx wrote:
Ubberpownage88 wrote:
It works good.
real facerolling is bad with casters because you have to move etc, but works with melees, just keybinds everything with melee attacks and faceroll not to hardcore, for not hitting windows/alt f4
I will try that.
Back to top Go down
srsthx
Assassin
Assassin
srsthx

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 4:03 pm

hf gl !
Back to top Go down
NikkiSixx
Begginer
Begginer
NikkiSixx

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 10:27 pm

Can we complain about paladins now?
Back to top Go down
srs system/acc 32
Bandito
Bandito
srs system/acc 32

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 4:17 am

NikkiSixx wrote:
Can we complain about paladins now?
idd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play arcane mage.   How to play arcane mage. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play arcane mage.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3