WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick Spotlight MEAT

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned

Go down 
+26
judgebanksistoobusy
iipwni
Seiko
thatsmyaudi
notfair
Syleniaz
Whitestag
bowiey
x555
Allrightt
Earz
JarethJamz
Huzzah
idun3000
Raddau
Amobina
epicfail1
KEOPS
Saywha
~Lupus~
vaizard
Vicødin
Wolfman
waffles
my name is
lmfaowut
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

Number of posts : 507

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Empty
PostSubject: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 4:46 am

Name's Lolumad.

I dueled him 3 times, each time he abused WF stacking.
Combat log wasnt working but, lucky me i frapsed the last 2 duels.

Movies inc, gotta upload them.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 4:47 am

oh shit, srs proovz inc
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 4:55 am

Idiot I was using fists and I screenshotted the combat log of our duel going to post it now cuz your retarted. Why would I bug abuse and get banned you are a sore loser. Feel free to point where I WF stacked.
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Wowscr29
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Wowscr27
and heres the continuation since I couldnt fit it all.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 4:59 am

You're a fucking moron and i frapsed it knowing you're an abuser, I WAS USING FISTS TOO AND WF ON BOTH TOO ( EVEN THOUGH WF/FLAMETONGUE IS BETTER) JUST TO TEST AND YOU HIT ME FOR SEVERAL 8KS IN A TIMESPAN OF 1 SECOND
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:01 am

lets wait for the vid....
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:01 am

Also am i the only one noticing that his combat logs are filled with nothing but HIS ATTACKS? And he was hit by my lightning shield once. that is because it can only occur once every few seconds, hmmmm. i have 9 charges to lightning shield. someone do the math? The movies are still uploading. Dude you gonna get banned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:02 am

Windfury wep x2 + Windury totem = 20 k in 2 sec.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:03 am

Wolfman wrote:
= abuse -.-
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:03 am

Are you fucking stupid that was the whole duel. Your a fucking idiot thecombat log SHOWS NO WF STACK AND IT WASNT 1 second notice HOW MANY STORMSTRIKES I HIT UWITH U FUCKING MORON. ( Stormstrikes have an 8 second cooldown. logged in and checked.)

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:04 am

my name is wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
= abuse -.-

Thanks for finishing the sentance Smile
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:08 am

Wolfman wrote:
my name is wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
= abuse -.-

No where does it say in server rules that you cannot use windfury on both fists and use windfury totem AND THIS RETARD UP there STROMSTRIKE HAS A COOLDOWN of like 8 seconds SO IF I USED IT A BUNCH O FTIMES CLEARLY HE IS LIEING ABOUT IT BEING 1 SECOND AS THE LOG SHOWS FFS THIS GUY IS PISSIN ME OFF GEt lost I DONT CHEAT IF I WAS WF STACKING IT WOULD SAY 10 WFS IN THE LOG AND UR DMG IS UP I DIDNT SCROLL CUZ I DIDNT FIT IT ALL U HIT ME WITH like 1 STORMSTRIKE AND JUST STOOD THERE FRAPSING FUCKING RETARD.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:09 am

waffles wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
my name is wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
= abuse -.-

No where does it say in server rules that you cannot use windfury on both fists and use windfury totem AND THIS RETARD UP there STROMSTRIKE HAS A COOLDOWN of like 4 seconds SO IF I USED IT A BUNCH O FTIMES CLEARLY HE IS LIEING ABOUT IT BEING 1 SECOND AS THE LOG SHOWS FFS THIS GUY IS PISSIN ME OFF GEt lost I DONT CHEAT IF I WAS WF STACKING IT WOULD SAY 10 WFS IN THE LOG AND UR DMG IS UP I DIDNT SCROLL CUZ I DIDNT FIT IT ALL U HIT ME WITH like 1 STORMSTRIKE AND JUST STOOD THERE FRAPSING FUCKING RETARD.
i would say you abuse, but youre so retarded that you dont even get it.....
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:11 am

Lol chill out dood.. Rouslan is too lazy to print everything in the rule book. And dont you feel how OP it is ? I even made ticket to Stormblast so /wave.
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:11 am

my name is wrote:
waffles wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
my name is wrote:
Wolfman wrote:
= abuse -.-

No where does it say in server rules that you cannot use windfury on both fists and use windfury totem AND THIS RETARD UP there STROMSTRIKE HAS A COOLDOWN of like 4 seconds SO IF I USED IT A BUNCH O FTIMES CLEARLY HE IS LIEING ABOUT IT BEING 1 SECOND AS THE LOG SHOWS FFS THIS GUY IS PISSIN ME OFF GEt lost I DONT CHEAT IF I WAS WF STACKING IT WOULD SAY 10 WFS IN THE LOG AND UR DMG IS UP I DIDNT SCROLL CUZ I DIDNT FIT IT ALL U HIT ME WITH like 1 STORMSTRIKE AND JUST STOOD THERE FRAPSING FUCKING RETARD.
i would say you abuse, but youre so retarded that you dont even get it.....
shutup serious I am mad because this guy is trying to get me banned. I posted the combat log that is the whole duel save his storm strike that isnt shown. After that he just stood there frapsing me. And yeah if there is an annoucnement somewhere that I cannot use fist weapons with windfury and wind fury totem I wont use them thankyou.
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:12 am

I was also using WF x2 and wf totem = NOT THE SAME DAMAGE BECAUSE I WASNT STACKING WF. Andddd here's your wicked proovs

Wouldnt be so defensive if you werent in the wrong imo. P.s. even if you counted the SS cooldown, if you are smart enough to figure out how to WF stack you could probably figure out how to WPE your SS to have no cooldown. GTFO brah.
have fun with ip ban.
edit: woops forgot the embed

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt9YIERpOwg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nt9YIERpOwg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if that doesnt work, try the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9YIERpOwg
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:14 am

Sixx you know dat WF on both weps and WF totem is abuse too rite ?
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:15 am

lmfaowut wrote:
I was also using WF x2 and wf totem = NOT THE SAME DAMAGE BECAUSE I WASNT STACKING WF. Andddd here's your wicked proovs

Wouldnt be so defensive if you werent in the wrong imo. P.s. even if you counted the SS cooldown, if you are smart enough to figure out how to WF stack you could probably figure out how to WPE your SS to have no cooldown. GTFO brah.
have fun with ip ban.
ROFL ok kid you are lieing you cannot go around the combat log. Windfury stacking will show tons of windfurys. Clearly it is not the case. And you cannot hack the cooldown your a dumb ass Its clear it lasted much longer not to mention you stood there frapsing and you did not attack me back. You attacked me once. Your video will prove you wrong. So go ahead and upload it or fuck off. My damage is higher then yours because I use the set bonus from T8 and I stack armour pen gear to give me around 80% with grimtoll. "woudn't be so defensive?" your are trying to get me banned you faggot for something I did not do.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:16 am

uploaded nigr i especially love 1:22 its the best part.
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:18 am

Double post for great justice: I didnt know that actually brah, i only used double WF after he said thats why he was hitting so hard, and i had it only on for our two duels after that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:20 am

Well i dont wanna see you banned so stop using it pls Sad

Wheres the vid BTW ?

Last edited by Wolfman on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:21 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Double post for great justice: I didnt know that actually brah, i only used double WF after he said thats why he was hitting so hard, and i had it only on for our two duels after that.

After your own video proves me right I hope you get banned for harassment.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:21 am

lol the second duel
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:22 am

I doubt i will, i wasnt hitting like an abusar anyways. Wicked proovs guys?

edit:My video will prove me right faggot, look at 1:22. also, i'd love to get banned for harrassment. really. it would be oh so fun. No i'm not harrassing i'm getting rid of a known abuser. now go.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:24 am

just ban somebody 1111!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:25 am

I lold at 1:23 ... Obovious abuse is Obovious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next