WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned

Go down 
+26
judgebanksistoobusy
iipwni
Seiko
thatsmyaudi
notfair
Syleniaz
Whitestag
bowiey
x555
Allrightt
Earz
JarethJamz
Huzzah
idun3000
Raddau
Amobina
epicfail1
KEOPS
Saywha
~Lupus~
vaizard
Vicødin
Wolfman
waffles
my name is
lmfaowut
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

Number of posts : 1744

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:31 pm

Shit dude! I gotta go edit it! BRB!!!
Back to top Go down
http://theblarghityblog.blogspot.com/
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:37 pm

Wolfman wrote:
waffles wrote:
Saywha wrote:
waffles wrote:
my name is wrote:
waffles wrote:
my name is wrote:
waffles wrote:
my name is wrote:
waffles wrote:
~Lupus~ wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
I was also using WF x2 and wf totem = NOT THE SAME DAMAGE BECAUSE I WASNT STACKING WF. Andddd here's your wicked proovs

Wouldnt be so defensive if you werent in the wrong imo. P.s. even if you counted the SS cooldown, if you are smart enough to figure out how to WF stack you could probably figure out how to WPE your SS to have no cooldown. GTFO brah.
have fun with ip ban.
edit: woops forgot the embed

if that doesnt work, try the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9YIERpOwg

lol @ the typo in the end etc, but that must 've hurt really.
sorry to say this waff, but seems like abuse to me, and if it indeed is so you deserve a ban.

Please read the whole thread and my explanation before saying stuff like that.
psl watch the vid, it says all, so damn easy.

Stop trolling my thread.
made my day.
It may not be my thread but it is about me and I am trying to defend my self as best as I can because I sincerely did not cheat.
not cheat but abused, i dont say you talent hacked or something, just abused, and the vid is a proof, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll ....
I didnt abuse anyhing unless Windfury on both fists + totem is abuse which hasnt been clarifed yet if it is or not. And vid isnt proof. I want to mention that the combat log I posted is from a duel right before the one in the video and it shows nothing out of the ordinary. Which means I didnt abuse. And Sixx hasnt provided a combat log to say otherwise. And I could not do anything magical in the time afterwards. We were dueling right after the previous one ended and we healed. So this whole thread makes no sense.
While i love panda's, I hate idiots.

Got a legitimate argument against the ones I have provided? No? Then don't comment. Idiot.

Woffle is a big fucking moran nuff said.

you get a big fuckiung <3 hahahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:38 pm

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Votesrsandlock-2
Back to top Go down
Seiko
CIA
CIA
Seiko

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:39 pm

Oh just ban him again so he can make a new account.
Back to top Go down
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
you need teh campaign manager Very Happy
Back to top Go down
notfair
CIA
CIA
notfair

Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:40 pm

iipwni wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
you need teh campaign manager Very Happy
k, you got a job !
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:41 pm

Welcome to the team! The cake is ours, get your own!
Back to top Go down
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:42 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
shush no one needs to know about the cake..
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:45 pm

iipwni wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:

Alright, 'cause you're not getting any! You can have the brownies, though if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:48 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
iipwni wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:

Alright, 'cause you're not getting any! You can have the brownies, though if you'd like.
if their the left over brownies that are full of shit from when you and srs tryed to remake 2girls1cup then no.....D:
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:50 pm

No, but they do have large quantities of marijuana in them.
Back to top Go down
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:52 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
No, but they do have large quantities of marijuana in them.
i'm not eating them but i'll take them I gotta make teh moneh some howw.
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:53 pm

There's always the corner.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:54 pm

Wow audi 1200 posts i'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:55 pm

lmfaowut wrote:

Oh shit, I didn't even notice! Thanks! Very Happy

Can we throw a parade, daddy?
Back to top Go down
judgebanksistoobusy
KGB
KGB
judgebanksistoobusy

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:56 pm

Isn't waffles that same panda -Censored-, who then after getting banned on that account made that gnome account, and is now trying to act innocent since he has been an abuser all along.
Back to top Go down
http://Judgebanksisawesome.com
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:57 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:

Oh shit, I didn't even notice! Thanks! Very Happy

Can we throw a parade, daddy?
no only way I got out of the corner last time was taking it in the ass nooo noo nooo... study
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:58 pm

judgebanksistoobusy wrote:
Isn't waffles that same panda -Censored-, who then after getting banned on that account made that gnome account, and is now trying to act innocent since he has been an abuser all along.

Nope my main is a rogue named Pandabear. I never got banned >.> thats someone else.
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 12:59 pm

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Topless_transsexual_chicago_shame_parade_07

sexyrite?
Back to top Go down
Olas
Assassin
Assassin
Olas

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:03 pm

lmfaowut wrote:
I was also using WF x2 and wf totem = NOT THE SAME DAMAGE BECAUSE I WASNT STACKING WF. Andddd here's your wicked proovs

Wouldnt be so defensive if you werent in the wrong imo. P.s. even if you counted the SS cooldown, if you are smart enough to figure out how to WF stack you could probably figure out how to WPE your SS to have no cooldown. GTFO brah.
have fun with ip ban.
edit: woops forgot the embed

if that doesnt work, try the link

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9YIERpOwg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9YIERpOwg[/quote[/url]]
AMG i love the song in the background :O - and HOLY SHIT epic damage lawl... ban ban ban Razz
Back to top Go down
bertneyl0l
Assassin
Assassin
bertneyl0l

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:04 pm

Wolfman wrote:
Windfury wep x2 + Windury totem = 20 k in 2 sec.

windfury totem doesnt work like that anymore kid
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:06 pm

lmfaowut wrote:
sexyrite?

I should never have stuck my penis into her...
Back to top Go down
Olas
Assassin
Assassin
Olas

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:07 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
sexyrite?

Sad i know u prolly shouldnt of
Back to top Go down
thatsmyaudi
CIA
CIA
thatsmyaudi

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:09 pm

Olas wrote:
thatsmyaudi wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
sexyrite?

Sad i know u prolly shouldnt of

I learned my lesson. ... ... ... ... ... ... ......... Herpes sucks.
Back to top Go down
iipwni
KGB
KGB
iipwni

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 1:09 pm

thatsmyaudi wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
sexyrite?

it was a good movie for first couple of minutes then it went bad D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next