WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Vote_lcapSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Voting_barSo, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Spotlight Meatstick MEAT

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned

Go down 
+26
judgebanksistoobusy
iipwni
Seiko
thatsmyaudi
notfair
Syleniaz
Whitestag
bowiey
x555
Allrightt
Earz
JarethJamz
Huzzah
idun3000
Raddau
Amobina
epicfail1
KEOPS
Saywha
~Lupus~
vaizard
Vicødin
Wolfman
waffles
my name is
lmfaowut
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

Number of posts : 367

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:26 am

lmfaowut wrote:
I doubt i will, i wasnt hitting like an abusar anyways. Wicked proovs guys?

edit:My video will prove me right faggot, look at 1:22. also, i'd love to get banned for harrassment. really. it would be oh so fun. No i'm not harrassing i'm getting rid of a known abuser. now go.

Your video will prove you wrong retard. Not to mention the combat log already proved your a fucking retard who needs a ban for false accusation and harassment. And I am not a known abuser you dick I was falsely accused and accredited fucking lamer.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

Number of posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:27 am

Sheesh inorite? God he's all on my ass for harassment but it's obvious...

Also @ Waffles. That was YOUR view of the combat log. How can we know that was the entire thing? You could have posted whatever you felt like. We dueled 3 times, you posted 2. Lol. Sorry but your ban is imminent.
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:30 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Sheesh inorite? God he's all on my ass for harassment but it's obvious...

Also @ Waffles. That was YOUR view of the combat log. How can we know that was the entire thing? You could have posted whatever you felt like. We dueled 3 times, you posted 2. Lol. Sorry but your ban is imminent.

That was our last duel. And I didn't magically change anything I didn't relog I didn't dissappear. You are getting FUCKIN OWNED WHERE IS UR COMBAT LOG ? O I FORGOT YOU DONT FUCKING HAVE ONE I WONDER FUCKING WHY? BECAUSE I DONT CHEAT? And ADD UP THE DAMAGE FROM THE COMBAT LOG I POSTED WITH ur ADDITION SKILLS IT WILL = YOUR SHAMMY HP ROUGHLY YOU STUPID NOOB. Thats right people I took me like 5 stormstrikes waiting for each cooldown and this guys is a joke end this thread.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:32 am

Dude fraps > your version of Combat log.

My combat log isnt working on 3.1 for some reason, have no idea why. Fraps works though, and you are going to get qqrofld when a gm or admin gets on.
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:33 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Dude fraps > your version of Combat log.

My combat log isnt working on 3.1 for some reason, have no idea why. Fraps works though, and you are going to get qqrofld when a gm or admin gets on.
Still waiting on your videos. And no I wont because they are well versed in this game and they can see the combat log and analyze it. Get lost. And I wont use fists anymore let alone the windfury totem because I have a feeling this will happen again. I have friends I have active arena I never cheated in the history of me playing on VCN why would I just risk my account not to mention I was accused earlier but then me and the accuser tested everyhing out and It was normal. You know what dude Its called WINDFURY its op on retail as well.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:35 am

Bro i already posted it go to page one.
look at 1:22
cry yourself to sleep
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:38 am

Lets take a look at the facts.
I have more posts than you
a ton more rep than you
more proof than you
a longer history with vcn (2.4.3 ftw)
a better avatar than you
you're not a donor

you're going to lose.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:40 am

lmfaowut wrote:
a ton more rep than you
more proof than you
a better avatar than you
you're not a donor

you're going to lose.
+srs supports yah !
Back to top Go down
Vicødin
CIA
CIA
Vicødin

Number of posts : 1102

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:41 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Name's Lolumad.

I dueled him 3 times, each time he abused WF stacking.
Combat log wasnt working but, lucky me i frapsed the last 2 duels.

Movies inc, gotta upload them.
I would say there is no abuse.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:42 am

my name is wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
a ton more rep than you
more proof than you
a better avatar than you
you're not a donor

you're going to lose.
+srs supports yah !

So do Wolfie here Smile

Last edited by Wolfman on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:42 am

lmfaowut wrote:
cry yourself to sleep

That was a lucky crit/proc and I have the combat log it is of the last duel we had so yea why did I not do that every time we dueled before 1:22? I cannot magically change anything. That was luck faggot. If I did 1:22 the whole time it would be hacks. Luck happens with windfury it procs on it self. And I couldnt givea fuck about your rep kiddie I didn't abuse.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:43 am

waffles wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
cry yourself to sleep

That was a lucky crit/proc and I have the combat log it is of the last duel we had so yea why did I not do that every time we dueled before 1:22? I cannot magically change anything. That was luck faggot. If I did 1:22 the whole time it would be hacks. Luck happens with windfury it procs on it self. And I couldnt givea fuck about your rep kiddie I didn't abuse.
luck + abuse = profit !
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:43 am

Keep bumping this with your bitching, please. It just makes it that much closer to a admin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:44 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Keep bumping this with your bitching, please. It just makes it that much closer to a admin's eyes.
NO, let srs do it !
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:47 am

Okay srs you can do it too. :]

pig
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:48 am

lmfaowut wrote:

I want an admin to see this and close the thread. Why was our duel like 30 seconds before 1:22? Why? Do not forget your not a plate wearer and you have no sheild. If you ever seen an abuser they 1 hit every time and instant proc WF 10 times. Why didnt I 1 hit you? You my friend are an idiot. And why did I post the combat log and you did not ? Lame excuse yours doesn't work. The combot log does not show tons of WFs. Even at 1:22 that is a Stormstrike crit and 2 windfury CRITS and you died. You do not have to be a sore loser I am not supposed to tickle you.
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:53 am

Lets count the amount of giant purple letters. There's 5 crits there. Also, our duel was EXACTLY 3 SECONDS LONG. you did 22k damage in <3 seconds because you werent hitting me for the first two seconds. Now give it up already christs sake
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:54 am

Actually 7 crits there, i didnt notice the other ones on top of the lightning shield fades message. that means you hit me 10 times in 1-2 seconds since i have 9 balls on my lightning shield. YOU LOSE.
Back to top Go down
my name is
KGB
KGB
my name is

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:55 am

lmfaowut wrote:
YOU LOSE.
but he won the duel ! ololol
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 5:56 am

my name is wrote:
lmfaowut wrote:
YOU LOSE.
but he won the duel ! ololol

He won the duel

But he loses at life
And he loses at not being banned from VCN :O
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:01 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Actually 7 crits there, i didnt notice the other ones on top of the lightning shield fades message. that means you hit me 10 times in 1-2 seconds since i have 9 balls on my lightning shield. YOU LOSE.

It never hit you 10 times Learn to count your own video disproves your claims I encourage everyone too see it at 1:22 and pause it. You will see 4 purple hits (completely legit) they add up to 4k crit (from storm) 3.8 + 2.9+ 2.3 around 12 k all together. That is legit learn to add you stupid faggot.
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:06 am

Dude, i got skulliedoo talkin to storm right fucking now, you're going to be banned. GTFO
Back to top Go down
waffles
CIA
CIA
waffles

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:06 am

lmfaowut wrote:
Dude, i got skulliedoo talkin to storm right fucking now, you're going to be banned. GTFO

You GTFO read the top post. I want storm to watch the video go to 1:22 read my post and see 4 hits. That is normal I never hit you 10 times. I want this over with.

Last edited by waffles on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfman
CIA
CIA
Wolfman

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:07 am

/wave
Back to top Go down
lmfaowut
CIA
CIA
lmfaowut

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 6:08 am

Seriously your fail logic is as fail as you not knowing someone would fraps
your abuse. Nobody wants you on this fucking server go play failscape
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned   So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, the shaman that Earz wanted to get banned
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next