WoWPortal PVE Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWPortal PVE Server

WoWPortal Custom PVE Server like no other!

Latest imagesportalHomeRegisterLog in
VCN WOW IS NOW ON HTTP://VCNWOW.NET
If you are looking for V.C.N

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» V.C.N WOW IS NOW ON VCNWOW.NET
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeWed 06 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm by Zanukan

» INTRODUCTION Destiny
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 6:54 pm by Destiny

» 2.4.3 oldfags still here? whats up?
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2018, 10:05 am by Zanukan

» An Thread dedicated to Old School 2.4.3 and all its memories
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2016, 8:56 am by Shifthappens

» Hey sexy Gentlemen and Ladies
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 11:21 am by Suspect2

» yoo
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm by Casp'

» hay gm
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» Ques for GM
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 11:43 pm by sevenhuehuelol

» YES IT IS I
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jul 2012, 11:21 am by Casp'

» oldfags asemble
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm by -BoomBox

» Oh hai...
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» hey windir bro guess what
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm by Queshi

» Downpatch from 3.0.8 to 3.0?
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm by windir2

» Mouthless asking me for RESS! LOOL
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 5:29 pm by Feel

» Need an unstuck
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 2:48 am by ombladon123

» Idea for Arena Rating and Arena Rewards
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm by Raddau

» shammy bug
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:35 pm by stomstrikes

» Gentlemen?
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 1:33 pm by stomstrikes

» Rous aka Zanukan attention please
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:36 am by ryonis

» I cant get my tokens when i vote.
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm by demonolator12345

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 395 on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:28 pm
Top posters
ServerBot (7646)
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Vote_lcapFire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Voting_barFire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Vote_rcap 
Swifteh (7171)
Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Vote_lcapFire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Voting_barFire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Vote_rcap 
Charlie Face (4524)
Lisyhalath (3900)
Scruffay (3896)
kitch (3536)
Min0rity (3192)
Ubberpownage88 (3023)
bacongrease2 (2761)
Juicy (2649)
Keywords
Meatstick Spotlight MEAT

Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)

Go down 
+12
GomaXx
Eximius
Sanodar
THC
meatballkeeper
Atha
reeman
Juicy
srsbacksrsly
kylawl
Ketchupcock
Draxay
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

Number of posts : 143

Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Empty
PostSubject: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 4:07 am

Hey guys!
Short Intro: Iam playin Firemage for years now, not only on private servers, also on retail. I don't like frost specs because you don't need any skills sometimes because you just frost the enemies all the time and kite em around, I don't like that Wink I need some fiery action and correct use of cooldowns etc.. So Iam gonna show you how to beat every single class in 1vs1 and how to solve a 1vsX battle without much problems.

Content:

1. The Spec (how to spend your talents.)
2. Important spells

3. 1vs1

3.1 Plate (Paladin and Warrior and Deathknight)
3.2 Mail (Shaman and Hunter)
3.3 Leather (Rogue and Druid)
3.4 Cloth (Priest and Mage and Warlock)

4. Gear (what i recommend to wear), Enchants and Glyphes and Gems

5. How to survive 1vsX
6. Outro

Alright, let's start!
1. The Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#of0ibzMZfVcfoR0uiurhst
Nothing to say: Arcane Tree for Imp. Counterspell and full Fire Tree.

2. Important spells - spells given by talents:
A) Molten Shields: Just get it in your head - This talent is overpowered against every fiery or icey class Wink You just pwn the shit out of Shamans (Lavaeruption), Warlocks (Soulfire haha!!), Mages (lol every spell), Deathknights (Icey touch, chains of ice xD) and so on. Put in the reflection glyphs for 5% reflect chance, so you got a 35% reflect chance on Fire and Ice spells.

B) Blast Wave: Nice damage, pushback and slow effect Wink . Use it against every class to interupt casting or push melees back!

C) Pyroblast: Useful when enemy is sheeped or in combination with Hot Streak of course, later more to this talent.

D) Blazing Speed: Lol nothing to say it just rocks Wink

E) Combustion: Sheep enemy -> start Combustion -> Pwn them =)

F) Dragon's Breath: Damage - Stun, it's very powerful to keep away melees from you and interrupt spells ofc.

G) Hot Streak: 2 Crits -> Instant Pyro. That's the core of every Fire-Mage. In Combination with Combustion it's very powerful and you just nuke your enemies.

H) Living Bomb: Try to keep it up on your enemy but don't cast it until the current Living Bomb ran out and ticked to the end so it explodes (It crits very often -> chance on Hot Streak).

3. 1vs1 - let's pwn!
Make sure you are buffed! Frost Armor against melees and Magic Armor for casters - you won't need the Fire Armor only in open PvP with a group when you don't get focused. Arcane Intellect for sure, some crit and more mana is never failage. Dampen Magic for sure Wink.

A) Warrior - Fury/Arms Protection
Fury/Arms: Well it's easy to win Warriors for a frostmage but also for the firemage. All warriors start with Charge for sure - Don't blink! Save it for intercept. Warriors charges -> now use sheep and avoid getting much damage from his starting attacks and get him to use the trinket, now sheep again, get range as fast as possible (Don't blink!) and cast a frost fire bolt to slow him for sure. Now the most Warriors intercept, good for us -> Blink! If the enemy isn't slowed anymore cast a rank 1 frost bolt - short casttime and sloweffect - now scorch him as much you can. Now he should be near to you -> Frostnova, get range -> fireball -> fire blast -> scorch as much as possible now it's done just blast wave and dragon's breath him to death and Hot Streak is the end in every situation for your enemy.

Protection: Aight.. This ones are hard. Alot of HP and a massive stun chance and the worst.. Reflect ofc. It's very hard to win good protection warriors Iam loosing 50% of the protection duels. It's important to fight em like fury/arms warriors but.. always get out of their stuns (wave, revenge stun etc.) and time your spells correctly because of the reflect. Watch your enemies buffbar and time your spells that have casttimes with the reflection timer. Important is always to use instants and don't be a movement tard - that's the key.

Warning: Always get range! Avoid to put up mana shield for too often otherwise you will loose too much mana! Don't use blink on charge only on intercepts! Get out of blade storm for sure Wink..

B) Paladin: Retardin Holy
Retardin: Same like warriors just use frostbolt rank 1 to get distance and blink out of their hammerstun. Important: Always use Cone of Cold and Rank1 Frostbolts to keep them away so that you can use your firebolt and scorches to nuke em, that's it Wink. Also try to spellsteal their Hand of Freedom -> win =P. Ahmagawd bubble!! -> lol iceblock and wait..

Holy: Aight, hard if they can heal themselves but they won't ;> . Sheep -> get trinked out of em -> Sheep -> Try to get out a firebolt frostfirebolt -> living bomb. Then just start to scorch and always get range to avoid their hammerstun. Gosh he heals! Counterspell and you are fine now.. you need to be fast now! get close to him cast fireball and scorch -> another heal ! BLAST WAVE ! scorch fireblast! now another heal -> Dragon's Breath! NUKE! done Wink

Warning: Blink out of hammers and always counterspell and interrupt heals. Always move!

C) Deathknight alias Lolknight
Easy fight. Make them use trinket. If they deathgrip you just frostnova and get range. Sheep again and firebolt -> frostfire. Make sure frostward is up for some reflects of icey touch and chains of ice. Just get range frostnova after deathgrip and you do fine. If they silence you just run, they won't be able to follow you if you do everything right and frostfire or rank1 frostbolt em all the time + frost armor.

D) Shamans: Enhancer and Elemental/Resto
Enhancer: They are more than easy, just get range and scorch them to death slow. Keep up frostward for some chance on frostshock reflections. Use your blast wave -> dragon's breath to keep them away.

Elemental/Resto: Now you need to be fast and you have to know your keybinds! Make sure Magic Amor is up for resistances. They will try to nuke you instantly but we won't let em. Try to eat the first flameshock then put up fireward for reflect on lavaeruption also make sure manashield is up if fireward failes epicly - DON'T put up fireward at the beginning otherwise you reflect flameshock and eat a lavaeruption and that's more fail. Now nature spells inc. counterspell and nuke! interupt heals with dragon's breath and blast wave. Always move and run around them -> Cone of Cold. If you do everything right and use your cooldowns correctly they should be no problem.
Same for restos. Counterspell their heals and nuke as fast as possible.

E) Hunters
Since hunters are bugged I won't write a large guide here. Just try to get out of their stunshots and run if you are silenced. Try to stay close to em and blast wave dragon's breath and scorch em to death. You can use your fire shield here for some additional crits.

F) Rogues
Well the most feared class but with a correct use of iceblock and trinket you can make em fail. The rogue will stealth ofc (otherwise just lol and pwn him). If you can't make him get out of stealth you will eat alot of dmg at the first cheap shot (maybe =P). If they gouge you just try to run. Important: BLINK ONLY for kidney shot! never for a cheap shot! Use trinket ONLY for blind or iceblock out. Manashield and Frost Armor should be up and if you survived the first attacks it's easy. Living bomb them instantly and frostbolt rank1 -> frostnova to get distance. Scorch as much as possible and always run -> blastwave and a correct use of dragon's breath. Rogues are the hardest enemies but if you controll your mage and you don't be a movement tard it's win!
Warning: Beware of Shadowstep and Shadowdance it could be your pwnage! Iceblock while Shadowdance is up if you don't wanna get cheap shot raped!

G) Druids - Feral and Moonkin/Resto
Ferals: Easy to go if they don't stack AP -_- .. Stay aways from them and don't sheep it's waste of mana. Frostnova and blastwave -> dragon's breath and nuke them. I tell you - they are easy if you blink out of their stuns.

Moonkin/Resto: As long as they only cast nature school spells you just need to counterspell and interrupt correctly and run around them to get the player of the druid dazed in front of the pc. Scorch -> living bomb and some instants is the key Wink.

H) Priests - Shadow Discipline/Holy
I tell you there are not that many priests out there ;>

Shadow: Shadows are easy just counterspell their shadow school and nuke them trinket out of fear.

Discipline/Holy: Pain Supression is a hard to deal with. You need to be fast. Start the duel with a sheep (cool if they trinket just sheep again) and now load up fireball -> living bomb -> fireblast -> blast wave -> scorch as much as possible -> counterspell holy school -> scorch again and finish the duel with dragon's breath and nukage ;> You won't fail here =).

I) Warlocks
Here comes the 3k spellmight beast. But for a firemage it's so easy to win a lock =). They will start with a lolcoil or a shadow fury. Don't blink or trinket here save it for the fear (lol). Most of the locks load up soulfire now.. Trinket out of fear -> fireward -> manashield and for sure check if magic armor is up ^^. Now you can counterspell or make them pwn themselves with a 35% reflect chance.. I like the second option ^^. Now just keep them stunned with DB and some impact luck while scorching and living bomb em. Blastwave and run around them to get crazy and nuke em. I tell you -> it's easy.
Advice: Sheep them at the beginning if you are fast enough and pyroblast or ffb them.

J) Mages - Arcane, Frost and Fire
Arcane: They are the easiest mages. Magic armor up -> decide to frostward or fireward (study the attacks of your enemy) and dampen magic for sure. Just counterspell the arcane school and stun them to death it's very easy you will see.

Frost: Hard! Very hard if u do epic failage =P. Frostward for sure and DON'T waste your cooldowns as long as ice barrier is up!. scorch his barrier away and counterspell the frostschool NOW use the cooldowns! living bomb -> scorch spam -> dragon's breath to keep him stunned and scorch again -> blast wave and fucking keep frostward up! He should be below 30% now and he will icebarrier. scorch it away and keep up living bomb on em. Counterspell frost school and nuke.

Advice: Fire blast and scorch water elemental as fast as possible it's shit damage and makes your frostward fail to the mage.

Fire: Most of the firemages here don't know how to play it. Keep fireward up etc. counterspell fireschool correct use of db and bw = win.

Summary:
- Sheep at the beginning if possible.
- Slow melees and stay away.
- Counterspell main schools of casters and nuke with all cooldowns after CS succeeded.
- Keep up the right armors (magic for casters and frost for melees).
- Always frostward and fireward to reflect em.
- Don't forget about iceblock for critical situation against skilled players.
- You are out of mana? manastone Wink
- Critical situation? -> Sheep and Evocation ( glyph for heal).
- Play against every class to learn your firemage! ^^
- Don't fail against Warriors pls! =P

Gear: What you should wear and what glyphes you mainly have to use!
I always gear the same.

Head: Deadly Gladiator's - Enchant: Spellpower and Crit

Neck: Spellios Neck (Voting Reward)

Shoulders: Valorous T7,5 - Enchant: Spellpower and Crit

Cloak: Pennant Cloak - For Socket - Enchant: Greater Haste

Chest: Valorous T7,5 - Enchant: +10 Stats

Shirt: VCN Gangsta Voting Shirt

Wrist: Deadly Gladiator's</A> - Enchant: Spellpower

Weapon: The Turning Tide</A> - Enchant: Spellpower

Offhand: Deadly Gladiator's Endgame

Wand: Deadly Gladiator's Touch of Defeat

Gloves: Deadly Gladiator's</A> </A>- Enchant: Spellpower

Belt: Deadly Gladiator's

Pants: Deadly Gladiator's</A></A> - Enchant: Spellpower and Stamina

Feet: Deadly Gladiator's</A> - Enchant: Tuskar Vitality

Rings: Spellios Rings 2x (Vote Reward) - Enchant: Spellpower

Trinkets: Medallion of the Horde</A></A></A>, 2nd: decide your self (I use the Embrace of the Spider)</A>

I use 2x T7,5 pieces because of the working setbonus!

Gems: Put in +41 Stamina Gems til you get 22k HP, rest spellpower.

Glyphes: Evocation (for Heal) and Fire/Frostward Glyphes. Rest decide yourself.

1vsX - Situation - Short HowTo!

2 are easy if you don't get out of mana. CC the one with more HP (Sheep etc.) and kill the one with lower hp then focus the other one. Kite them around and /lol a bit frostnova -> Cone of Cold -> Arcane Explosion some times and draong's breath -> blast wave it's funny ^^.
For a firemage it's hard to win more than 3 enemies, but it's possible.

I hope that guide helped you a bit to play your firemage. I love firemages and I will never play frost again because fire is so much fun, the reflect is so nice =). Just train abit and you will get used to it very fast and you'll love it!
Shortcuts used:
DB - Dragon's Breath
BW - Blast Wave
FFB - Frost Fire Bolt
CS - Counterspell

Thank you for reading - Good Day! =)
Draxay - Wrath Firemage

Last edited by Draxay on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 9:01 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketchupcock
KGB
KGB
Ketchupcock

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 4:59 am

Finally a guide that looks like someone actually put time into making.
Back to top Go down
kylawl
CIA
CIA
kylawl

Number of posts : 662

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:01 am

Draxay wrote:
Hey guys!
I don't like frost specs because you don't need any skills sometimes because you just frost the enemies all the time and kite em around,

B) Paladin: Retardin Holy
Retardin: Same like warriors just kite em around and blink out of their hammerstun. Important: Always use Cone of Cold and Rank1 Frostbolts and nuke em, that's it Wink.

I) Warlocks
for a firemage it's so easy to win a lock =). They will start with a lolcoil or a shadow fury. Don't blink or trinket here save it for the fear (lol). Most of the locks load up soulfire now.. Trinket out of fear -> fireward manashield and for sure check if magic armor is up ^^. Now you can counterspell or make them pwn themselves with a 35% reflect chance..
1-2. you are a hypocrite.
3. my lock will beat you, babe, all locks arent bad.
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:04 am

1. Thx ketchup
2. Well we can try it out, sure not all the locks are bad but you will see that its hard to win a skilled firemage =) but thx
Back to top Go down
kylawl
CIA
CIA
kylawl

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:07 am

Draxay wrote:
1. Thx ketchup
2. Well we can try it out, sure not all the locks are bad but you will see that its hard to win a skilled firemage =) but thx
You should address the fact that you are a hypocrite?
Back to top Go down
Ketchupcock
KGB
KGB
Ketchupcock

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:10 am

Maybe he just doesn't care?
Back to top Go down
kylawl
CIA
CIA
kylawl

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:11 am

Ketchupcock wrote:
Maybe he just doesn't care?
I was waiting for that to be confirmed, yes.
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:11 am

i just wrote a guide to make it easier for some ppl to win against all the classes. i like every class and i played every class i dont say locks are cunts or something like that.. it's just a guide how to actually play if everything works without big mistakes..
Back to top Go down
kylawl
CIA
CIA
kylawl

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:16 am

Draxay wrote:
i just wrote a guide to make it easier for some ppl to win against all the classes. i like every class and i played every class i dont say locks are cunts or something like that.. it's just a guide how to actually play if everything works without big mistakes..
im not talking about wasrlocks, im talking about the fact that you said you odnt play frost spec because you think its to easy to just kite people and then when you said how to beat ret paladins you said use rank 1 frostbolt and just kite them, which makes you a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:20 am

ah now i understand! ok well you are right but frostmage is only a kiting story and i dont say to kite him the whole duel just to get distance again use fb rank 1.
ill correct it, thx kylawl =)

~*~ corrected -> thx kylawl! ~*~

Last edited by Draxay on Mon 27 Apr 2009, 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

Number of posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:22 am

didnt read full guide, but looks rly nice 
Back to top Go down
http://www.randompornsite.com
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:25 am

srsbacksrsly wrote:
didnt read full guide, but looks rly nice
thank you srs and nice to see you back srsly =P

Edit: Corrected mistakes, put in some "-> (arrows which were missing)" and put in kylawls critics!
Back to top Go down
kylawl
CIA
CIA
kylawl

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:32 am

Draxay wrote:
ah now i understand! ok well you are right but frostmage is only a kiting story and i dont say to kite him the whole duel just to get distance again use fb rank 1.

To be honest, i was just picking on you, and sense you didnt feed the troll i will tell you, it is a decent guide, and im sure someone will benefit from it.
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:36 am

kylawl wrote:
Draxay wrote:

To be honest, i was just picking on you, and sense you didnt feed the troll i will tell you, it is a decent guide, and im sure someone will benefit from it.

thank you very much kylawl Wink
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:40 am

hm..maybe writte more about gear ? :O 
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:42 am

srsbacksrsly wrote:
hm..maybe writte more about gear ? :O

rite, iam gonna put it in =)
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:49 am

and you could post other possible specs :> 
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:58 am

~*~ Added a Gear + Enchants + Gems + Socket Section ~*~
srsbacksrsly wrote:
and you could post other possible specs :>
maybe iam gonna put in a elemental spec but for a pure firemage i would always recommend this one, but iam gonna test out others!
Back to top Go down
Juicy
CIA
CIA
Juicy

Number of posts : 2649

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:01 am

Ketchupcock wrote:
This.
Tho the 1v1 class guide's don't really work but good guide overall. Wink
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:01 am

best guide here lol , no rly gj m8 =))
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:04 am

Juicy wrote:
Ketchupcock wrote:
This.
Tho the 1v1 class guide's don't really work but good guide overall. Wink
1vs1 tactics cant allways work perfect, but they are nice basics imo 
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:09 am

yeah thats right it's just the basic way to win against this classes. Iam always playin like this. sure, everyone needs to try it out and put in his own ideas and playstyle.. Wink

GOIN TO PUT IN A VIDEO-SECTION SOON. I WILL RECORD DUELS AND 1vsX MOVIES AS FAST AS I CAN AND PUT EM IN TO EVERY SINGLE CLASS GUIDE!

Just be patient with it =)
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:10 am

wanted to tell you to put some movies <3 
Back to top Go down
Draxay
Bandito
Bandito
Draxay

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:12 am

iam back at home in 10 hours (lol), starting to record then Wink
Back to top Go down
srsbacksrsly
CIA
CIA
srsbacksrsly

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 6:14 am

10h job :O oh shi 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)   Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire Mage Guide (1vs1 and 1vsX)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next